A Real Explorer's Guide to Skyrim

Okay, I installed NMM and found the problem: Their installer can't figure out that some entries do not need files and/or description.

I added a bunch of empty tags and sure enough, it worked.

I don't know what else I expected from a program that DDoSed the site of those who created it tbh ::P:

Going to upload that now. Might take a while since my upload speed seems to like to be at 10kbit/s though.

Edited by CJ2311

Okay, I installed NMM and found the problem: Their installer can't figure out that some entries do not need files and/or description.I added a bunch of empty <files></files> tags and sure enough, it worked.I don't know what else I expected from a program that DDoSed the site of those who created it tbh ::P:Going to upload that now. Might take a while since my upload speed seems to like to be at 10kbit/s though.

rofl I seriously need to step away from NMM. Thanks for figuring it out though.

BOSS says:

• TheFrontier.esp Active
  • Contains dirty edits: 8 ITM, 1 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

Should I clean it? Or is it not necessary with the REGS patches?

Edit: Ok, I see now that the ESP is replaced, so obviously the cleaning isn't necessary.

Bonus Question: Are the deleted NavMesh's a problem for the new South Dragon Bridge mod?

• DragonmournInn.esp Active
  • Warning: This file contains 4 deleted NavMesh record(s) that TES5Edit cannot repair automatically and it may cause problems with your game. NavMesh deletions should be reported to the mod author. A guide to repairing NavMesh deletions with TES5Edit is located here.
Edited by Arkaedius

Just like for Realistic Room Rental, that BOSS warning is outdated.

When running a file cleaning on dragonmourn inn, here's what I get:

[Removing "Identical to Master" records done] Processed Records: 16434, Removed Records: 31, Elapsed Time: 00:00

[undeleting and Disabling References done] Processed Records: 16403, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

As you can see, no line about deleted navmeshes.

I'm seeing conflicting information. Nearox is saying ELFX is fully compatible with REGS but CJ is saying he won't go near that.

ELFX is compatible with REGS as in you will not CTD. The ELFX - Exteriors will most likely need a patch to remove some of the lights and the ELFX -Interiors won't appear in the new buildings. It was discussed a bit in the ETaC thread.Yay, I love updates :p (NSUtR compatibility *.* I have to check how you managed to do it with RRR and Expanded Winterhold)Now, two concerns: the fight against the thalmor, I remember the odd bug here and there and the english being meh (not that mine is much better :x), is it all fixed? And, much more important, how safe is it to merge the patches? Or should I try and report?

The current conflict resolution page on the REGS-SRLE Patch hasn't been updated yet for the change in Sky Haven mods. The edit in

Cell Block 3 Sub-Block 0 000161EB <SkyHavenTemple>

has changed. One important difference is that the XCMO – Music Type from Sky Haven Temple M&M3.esp

is no longer used. In order to make this change in an existing version of the REGS-SRLE Patch this esp needs to be active since it is a master for the patch. One the XCMO record is removed from the REGS-SRLE Patch then "clean the masters" on the patch file to remove  Sky Haven Temple M&M3.esp  from the list of masters. Once this is done the Sky Haven Temple M&M3   mod can be removed in MO.

Regarding REGS 3.0 and SR:LE compatibility:   'SkyHavenTempleEnhanced - Recruit More Blades' has conflicts with SR:LE.  Specifically, its main page states that it totally doesn't work with EFF, while SR:LE installs EFF.   However, it says it works fine with AFT and UFO, though looking at the mod notes, working with AFT requires some in-game tweaking once you start hiring new Blades. 

Also, SHTE conflicts with 'The Paarthurnax Dilemma' (which is installed by SR:LE), though this is apparently easily fixed by simply not installing The Paarthurnax Dilemma.

May I suggest that these conflicts be noted in the REGS entry for SHTE?

Also, I would like to install REGS with RRRE, but I also want to install Moonpath to Elsweyr, which edits the same inn.   I was told a few weeks ago that there is just one object in RRRE that prevents Moonpath from working, and that it could be easily moved or disabled to allow compatibility.   Could someone please tell me which object that is?  And is there any chance that Moonpath could be added to REGS, and a 'official' REGS-RRRE-Moonpath patch be created?