[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

or just standalone:

[Memory]

Enable=1

MemBlock1=512

MemBlock2=256

I hesitate to use an alpha just on the basis of being cautious but I figured I'd ask you guy's input.

Since I installed the SKSE alpha 1.7, I no longer have the only CTD that I couldn't get around.

Going east on the road out of Falkreath.

Was typing up a new thread and I found this one. So yea. I am Ecstatic :D

Have yal seen Gopher's Vid on the SKSE alpha and SSME?

^u WarZone guys will love this!  Gopher had (I think ugrids=11) 300+ Windhelm guards spawned @ his location outside the gates of Windhelm.  300 NPCs!!!  :dance:Wow:dance:           300NPCs= FPS=12   lol its still awesome!

Now im going back 2 the ESO Beta.  Ends Monday @11:59pm EST!  ESO is a bit different.  Still beautiful.  Is it Elder Scrolls?  thats another thread.

Thank You STEP Community!

Imo , the Alpha isn't unstable. That a great improvement, and the new feature aren't negative att all and cant make the game unstable.

i Play with Alpha :

[Memory]

DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768

ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

And my game experience is Better, before this tweak, my game CTD with lighting thunder and some other mod, i didn't know why, i uninstal it. Now, i can play with without any CTD with . thank SKSE :D

Is there any point to use SSME if using the alpha? My gut says no.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Nay, as Allsunday stated. If you're using SSME on 1.6 SKSE already, leave it that way until 1.7 goes officially out of Alpha. I've found the Alpha SKSE version stable and the 2 additions into skse.ini are easy. No CDT's at character creation anymore (I test-tried to push the limit of how many hair models i can load without precachekiller ... apachii all options + Superior Lore friendly works now with standard settings - before, a sure cdt with precachekiller installed!)