Skyrim Memory patch 3.0

Aiyen

Yes it does. you need my skse_loader.exe and one of the compiled skse_steam_loader.dll files posted here. I placed the file in the attachment. 

Thank you very much!!!I really need to be able to force the skse_loader.exe to load skse_steam_loader.dll . I've been looking for a long time!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all , i just joined the Forum,s to personally thank all here , i found out about Sheson,s Magic a few day,s ago ,  so i tried to install it

basicly what i did was just install the latest Skske & add the ini string,s , .. to my surprise it did,t work , so i tried different version,s of Skse  tried different string,s in the ini , with no luck

then after frantic searching the net & wathing all of Gophers Vid,s  ( a thousand time :..P )

And when i was about to give up,  i saw the post about the precompiled dlls & Loader for steam here & that did the trick for me , i,m now ingame with a fresh install with not 1 Mod installed ( only Skse & the Patch )

and like 600 Imperial Archer,s & 100 Werewolves ( lol )

you great people are far more knowledgeble then me ,  so i hope you dont mind some Questions ( i,m sick of a buggy Skyrim )

i saw somewere it wasn,t advised to use the Precache killler , did,t mention why , could that be treu ? , also is it advised to use the Cellstabalizer with it for easy changing of Ugrid,s?

Also i cant figure out for the heck of me me wich Valeus in VMap represent the 2 Memory Block,s .

Thank,s again you people rock ! & perhap,s we should make a Stateu Mod for Sheson so we can deliver a worthy Ingot everyday  :P

The best/easiest way to implement sheson's memory patch 3.0 is to download the most current SKSE 1.7.x and create an ini file: SkyrimDataSKSESKSE.ini

The SKSE.ini should contain the following;

[General]ClearInvalidRegistrations=1[Memory]DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Bob's your uncle, you've got your memory patched. Should be instructions in the STEP 2.2.9 step by step install instructions; just read carefully, go slow, you only have to do it once then you can create new MO profiles for new characters &/or new mods to try.

thanks again , wonderfull 2 see so much quality input !

-forcesteamloader argument. is for the Mod organizer ( i think ) , i,ve not used it before , i,l try it out Asap ^_ , thank you

Now using the Patch with a fresh install ( yet 2 see wht happen,s with a ton of well chosen Mod,s ) , i,ve got an Amd 8 Core & i think the Cpu is also a Bottleneck with so much activity in Skyrim.

When i spawned 600 Npc,s and some werewolves ... it lasted a long time  , zoning hence & forth with it ,  until i finaly crashed , log stated 327 Mb,s .

i do wonder if the Ini tweak,s for more Core,s help ,

these :

[General]iNumHWThreads=8iHWThread6=6iHWThread5=6iHWThread4=6iHWThread3=2iHWThread2=2iHWThread1=2iAIThread2HWThread=3iAIThread1HWThread=2iRenderingThread2HWThread=1iRenderingThread1HWThread=0

Edited by MrZleevZ

The best/easiest way to implement sheson's memory patch 3.0 is to download the most current SKSE 1.7.x and create an ini file: SkyrimDataSKSESKSE.ini

The SKSE.ini should contain the following;

[General]ClearInvalidRegistrations=1[Memory]DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Bob's your uncle, you've got your memory patched. Should be instructions in the STEP 2.2.9 step by step install instructions; just read carefully, go slow, you only have to do it once then you can create new MO profiles for new characters &/or new mods to try.

Hi Jarl , Ok i will try that! , now i,ve installed Skse 0.1616 & a precompilled steamloader dll also from here with this in the ini ,

[General]ClearInvalidRegistrations=1[Memory]Enable=1MemBlock1=512MemBlock2=256

what does the clearinvalid entry does i wonder