Vividian - Weather & Lighting enhancement - CoT - RCRN and Pure Weather

Mangaclub

We have it above SMIM in the STEP so that the two SMIM textures take priority. That could be the difference. Idk. Vividian overwrites several of the textures/effects from the mod though. Including the two from SMIM.

AH!

I forgot to mention I have ELFX installed as well. :facepalm:

Jni0DRw.png

ahyes SMIM, that one i dont have that could be it... then. Disabled that back then cus it causes too much FPS loss.

Any textures that you provide that overwrites SMIM should use the SMIM texture as a source, imo. Simply because it is so widely used. I consider it an essential mod. lol

Of course that could be Mindflux's patch providing those textures. Campfire wood textures.

EDIT:

Perhaps I disable ELFX and see if that fixes it.

EDIT 2:

Still really intense without ELFX:

qqQ3hvm.jpg

yes thats the difficoult with the lighting mods, ele, elfx, rs, rlo aso.. setting all up the way if also look good with and  without lighting mod. atm i am close to have a very pale fire for non lighting mod users -_- sooo i guess i cant do much against that for now unless i change the whole interior bloom to be like the cozzy one (wich i plan for version 7), that one doesnt overbloom fire and spreads over the whole picture.

Okay, that's cool. I'll install the cozy interiors for now. I do plan to test out Relighting Skyrim for the STEP Lighting Overhaul project. This project as Vividian Vanilla and ELEP for the ENBs to test and ELFX and Relighting Skyrim as the lighting mods to test. I have yet to combine Relighting Skyrim with Vividian Vanilla and get it a go.

• 3 weeks later...

@Manga

Just want to report a bug. I experienced flashing multicolored rectangles when I run passed some certain spots. This is reproducible at the same spot every time regardless of weather (Rain/clear/overcast). Please see screenshot of Whiterun (JK's whiterun - I was running toward Warmaiden from the stairs). There are several other spots that showed this same bug.

It happened when using Vividian ENB performance version 6.30 (Files and esp(s)), Vividian Extended weather 2.51. I am using ENB version 0.265.

I followed SR:LE using ELFX, ELFX exterior, and Relighting Skyrim tailored to be used with ELFX. COT is the only weather overhaul.

My laptop has GT 750m SLI.

After several hours, I managed to fix it by reverting back to vividian ENB files from 6.20 without changing the esp(s).

---------------------

I tried the Beta, got the same bug as 6.30.

Thanks for a great ENB. I am sticking to 6.20 for now.

attachicon.gifScreenShot3.jpg

I am using Vivid version 6.508 (Brighter night & interior) now. The preset looks gorgeous. Sorry to resurrect this, but this problem still persist. I can reproduce it every time when looking at smelter when it first appear on screen. Just would like to report. Thanks.

I'm thinking this issue is more isolated to user system as this has not been reported as a major issue on the ENB Dev threads, nor is it a "majority" issue where a lot of users are experiencing it. Seems to be isolated to a few user's systems. I would start by defaulting the INIs and checking the issue on a new vanilla save (that part is important bc if the issue is "baked" into a save then we'll never be able to solve this). After testing that and if it doesn't resolve the issue, the next step would be to default all the graphic driver settings and again, test on a new vanilla save. Third step, if not resolved, would be to disable SLI and test on a new vanilla save.

Those are my three major recommendations. Even if you've done them before, if you didn't do it with a new vanilla game, try them again.

I'm thinking this issue is more isolated to user system as this has not been reported as a major issue on the ENB Dev threads, nor is it a "majority" issue where a lot of users are experiencing it. Seems to be isolated to a few user's systems. I would start by defaulting the INIs and checking the issue on a new vanilla save (that part is important bc if the issue is "baked" into a save then we'll never be able to solve this). After testing that and if it doesn't resolve the issue, the next step would be to default all the graphic driver settings and again, test on a new vanilla save. Third step, if not resolved, would be to disable SLI and test on a new vanilla save.

Those are my three major recommendations. Even if you've done them before, if you didn't do it with a new vanilla game, try them again.

See previous posts. Neo and Daniel noticed this problem as well. My inis are default inis. New save shows the same problem. My graphic drivers has default settings. Disabled SLI doesn't fix it.

Old vividian ENB (6.2 or older) does not have this problem. I tried several ENB versions from 0.262 to 0.266, same problem.

My observation is this artifact happen when looking at smelter when it first appear onscreen.

Edited by darkside

Hi Mangaclub and all. I don't think I've chimed in here to say that I've been using Vividian Vivid for a couple of months and still loving it.

I've just run into my very first graphical "glitch" which is definitely ENB-effect related.

I notice it with only a few magic might "glow" (particle?) effects, as seen with these Staff of Magnus screenshots:

UUCaJOG.jpg

zBcbTZu.jpg

As you can see, the "glitch" is that the magic glow effect doesn't blend with some background effects - such as fog / mist, I am going to guess. Shift-F12 / no ENB graphics makes this disappear, of course.

I have Vividian Vivid 6.508 with the RCRN option, Normal ENB Lighting option, and Mindflux meshes installed. I've tried both the last available 0.265 and the newest 0.266, with no change.

Any ideas would be greatly appeciated, and I apologize in advance if this issue has been asked about before - I tried skimming back to January in the thread.