Dzurky

FAR - Forgotten Argonian Roots (by redtox)

Discussion thread:

FAR - Forgotten Argonian Roots by redtox

Wiki Link

A beatiful Argonian skin retexture mod. So far there's only a male version but in the description you can see that female version is coming soon. In my opinion with this and cover khajiits we can possibly eliminate Better Beast Races?

• Upvote 1

No, we cannot eliminate Better Beast Races, as Coverkhajiits only covers the Khajiiti head.

Anyway, as for my thoughts on this mod, based on initial impressions - it's quite good, if only because no one else has actually bothered making a more amphibian retexture for Argonians. I'll put this mod in (SOS version, as I'm using that right now) and see if it looks as good as it did in the screenshots.

Not something that would come to mind being in STEP, though. At least, on first impressions.

EDIT: Asked about Argonian raptor feet support on the comments, and author is now working on a compatible version. Great.

Marked for Testing.

This is a possible replacement for Better Beast Races. I've looked at several retextures for Argonians and this one seems to be the best.

I've been using this since Neo added it to Skyrim Revisited and I agree we should add it to STEP.

I have used this for a bit with an SRLE profile. I quite like it. Note that some of the specular maps are messed up. Neo always had a note to remove those files, we may want to do the same.

I vote yes.

Better Beast Races was good to us for a very long time, but it's time to say goodbye.

Accepted for STEP:Core v2.10.0.