Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures (by skyrimaguas)

FCqt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way I'm reading this mod is that AOF will be kept for Core and Superior - Rough Version will be Approved for Extended. Unless other admin strongly disagree, this will be the final verdict for this mod. I'll give it a few days for other admin to respond before making any final decisions.

Z may disagree but taking out the normal members, the majority of the STEP Team has voted for AOF (Core) and SLF - Rough (Extended). So unless the rest of the Team steps in to push the vote in another direction. The results will most likely stand. :gnome:

Thought you were taking a break? STEP is a vortex that keeps sucking us in!

I have to strongly disagree with the choice that AOF is far superior than SLF Rough in my opinion.

By looking at the shots alone, one can clearly see the difference in quality between these two mods.

AOF personally looks like it changes the texture from the original vanilla concept to make it look better, while SLF Rough actually enhances the vanilla hair to high res instead of changing the original concept.

I just want Step members to actually do a vanilla to AOF look and vanilla to SLF Rough look and see that AOF is not a smooth transition while SLF Rough still uses the original concept but makes it look high res.

AOF is Core now, but I am saying that it should not be.

I don't think that these compares are what we ought to be using for judgement. I don't trust the char renderer and would much rather see in-game render in vanilla lighting.

Close-ups and arms length would be best (using two different standard vanilla hair styles, one blond and another brunette).

Based on the OP screens, vanilla is far superior, IMO. Greasy, unwashed (with soap anyway), uncombed (or finger combed) ... Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...