Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so too, I will take a look at it, if I missed something :3

Edit: I seems it also fixes some meshes / textures, so still useful :3

Edit2: Seems like I missed some stuff, will add them to the Miscellaneous patches next update :3

Edit3: I think I will remove the dialog part from my misc patches, since they are mostly a Immersive Armors patch and since Guard Dialog Overhaul states it's compatible with Immersive Armors, I think it's the best to use Guard Dialog Overhaul instead.

Hi everybody. I am a first time poster to this forum. I have a few questions.

1. would i need to put the masters from the pre and post ASIS into my block list for ASIS.

2. with qotsafan doing a new patch do i need the Unofficial Skyrim Redone Patch by ExImIeR too.

1. would i need to put the masters from the pre and post ASIS into my block list for ASIS.

2. with qotsafan doing a new patch do i need the Unofficial Skyrim Redone Patch by ExImIeR too.

The answer for both questions: no you don't need.

1. No.

2. You may still use the meshes / textures from the patch (just untic the patch after installing).

So is it ok to install SkyRe 1.3 yet or are we still waiting on Balbor and Steelsouls patches?

Balbor's ESP replacers still seem to work fine with 1.3.

Good to hear!

Need to check the stas.xml though in regards to 1.3 changes.

Qotsafan's XML is being used in this guide, and it works with 1.3.

@dem1an

the fixes I missed will be included in my miscellaneous patches next update (you can still use the meshes / textures tough, just untic the patch afterwards)

directly above the ReProccer:

AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp

Pre Reproccer/aMidianSS Patch

ReProccer.esp

@phazer11

not right now, this would double the amount of patches and I would have to find something to patch first (an esp replacer would be better for JaySuS Swords if needed) :3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.