Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

@Iroha

Thanks for making my patches compatible with Mighty Magick, but how about making an Mighty Magick patch, I could include the patch in my collection, or make additional Miscellaneous patches :3

Thank you, well, we can, but lets see what we have:

1)MM-AIO

2) MM-SkyRe patch, which make all magick more powerful in conjunction with SkyRe.

Main reason of MM-SkyRe patch "incompatibility" with your patches:

a) pre reproccer patches- contains fixes for bound weapons (4 nodes)

b) Miscellaneous patches - mostly because of scriptfixes:) Oh, yeah, we can load it before MM-SkyRe patch and things should go right:)

I can make MM patch, but one minus - esp slot:)

@Iroha how would we install Mighty Magick (if we decide to) if we're using say... qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + LeveledLists + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch?

answered on your question in previous post:)
Oh is that what post 457 was about I was a little lost (sleep deprivation due to insomnia and killer migraine)
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can make MM patch' date=' but one minus - esp slot[/quote']

As I said' date=' I could make Miscellaneous patch versions for this, so no esp slot lost :3

[/quote']

I will be happy:) PM me if you need my assistance.

Oh is that what post 457 was about I was a little lost (sleep deprivation due to insomnia and killer migraine)

Actually it was post#459:)

I can make MM patch' date=' but one minus - esp slot[/quote']

As I said' date=' I could make Miscellaneous patch versions for this, so no esp slot lost :3[/quote']

I will be happy:) PM me if you need my assistance.

I thought, that you could make one? I would make it compatible with my patches afterwards :D

Oh well, I will do one from scratch then :3

So how does everyone actually feel about Mighty Magick, Forgotten Magic, and Apocalypse Spell Package?

I see Apocalypse Spell package is recommended by T3ndo and SkyRe. I looked at it and I like some of it, but there is some that I just don't know how I feel about it- some spells seem a bit powerful or useless.

Forgotten Magic Redone certainly looks cool with its system of upgrading spells, I like that a lot. I also think it fits in well being a limited selection of spells. This is the magic mod I like the best and definitely want to install.

Mighty Magick though, I'm just not sure. It sounds pretty good when I read through it.. but I did already enjoy the magic perks overhaul in SkyRe and I'm not sure how this new magic system stacks up balance wise with the rest of the SkyRe changes.

So what does everyone think?

Well I have mixed feelings about magic in Skyrim now after I took a year off playing the game. When I was playing it I didn't really care too much but after thinking on it, it bugged me how much like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts spells in skyrim were level wise i.e. Fire, Firaga etc. so things like Midas Magic and Apocalypse spice it up a bit.

I thought, that you could make one? I would make it compatible with my patches afterwards :D

No problem, I will make esp with overrides for your patches and PM you when job will be done.

So how does everyone actually feel about Mighty Magick, Forgotten Magic, and Apocalypse Spell Package?

I see Apocalypse Spell package is recommended by T3ndo and SkyRe. I looked at it and I like some of it, but there is some that I just don't know how I feel about it- some spells seem a bit powerful or useless.

Forgotten Magic Redone certainly looks cool with its system of upgrading spells, I like that a lot. I also think it fits in well being a limited selection of spells. This is the magic mod I like the best and definitely want to install.

Mighty Magick though, I'm just not sure. It sounds pretty good when I read through it.. but I did already enjoy the magic perks overhaul in SkyRe and I'm not sure how this new magic system stacks up balance wise with the rest of the SkyRe changes.

So what does everyone think?

In SkyRe mages still weak in comparison with warriors. Magic should be more powerful:)

Hi All,

I am going to ask a real dumb question, but I'd rather get confirmation instead of just assuming.

With the pre-asis and pre-reproccer patches, after we have run the dynamic patches, do we leave these enabled in the load order or disable them?

Thanks in advance

Keep them enabled

No problem, I will make esp with overrides for your patches and PM you when job will be done.

Thank you, for sparing me the work, I appreciate it :3

I will wait with my next update, till you are done (I'm also working on some stuff and some new patches) :3

I keep getting an error when I load a game that new XXX spell books are now available from vendors. It goes an in an infinite loop until i just qqq. Anyone know what the cause may be? I'm amazed by the number of ways i figure out how to screw up my game.

I love and hate this game.

I keep getting an error when I load a game that new XXX spell books are now available from vendors. It goes an in an infinite loop until i just qqq. Anyone know what the cause may be? I'm amazed by the number of ways i figure out how to screw up my game.

I love and hate this game.

There is about 10 messages (not errors) from Mighty magick, not infinite. Did you installed MM correctly?

Anyone else showing $ instead of S's in the MCM for Forgotten magic?

It's normal, some spells (arcane or mystic?) aren't implemented yet.

SMIM 1.45 has been released, looks like it no longer includes the StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp, rendering a few of the patch masters missing. (Basically the Ars Metallica ones at a glance)

Not sure if it was intended or a mistake, have asked Brumbek for clarification, but just wanted to mention it before people update.

Cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.