Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a newbie question, but you say 'place a mod under another mod'. I take that to mean use the MO priority to put a mod right after another one. Is that priority just for load order? By moving the mod into a specific priority does it affect the install order? I thought your install order is the order that you physically do the install of each mod.

For Mod Organizer the order you install in doesn't really matter the numbers in your mod list at the end of the right column following the mod name are where Mod Organizer shines it allows you to move a mod regardless of when it's been installed lower in the list thereby overwriting any mods it's higher than (i.e the number after the mod is larger than the ones it's overwriting regardless of when you installed any given mod.

would i be able to install SkyRe and ASIS on top of STEP? I am not really up to try Skyrim Revisited. I just got STEP installed. It looks like you install these mods right after the Sound mods in Skyrim Revisited. Would that work for STEP?

looks like I would have to do this merge (wrye bash merge right?)

16. Skyrim Redone optional for Even Better Quest Objectives. Merge with Even Better Quest Objectives.

that looks like it. then do the reproccer compatibility patcher and the reproccer.

is there a guide for adding this to plain step?

Three questions following

1)16. Skyrim Redone optional for Even Better Quest Objectives. Merge with Even Better Quest Objectives. - How do we merge them?

2)About FCqt's ASG-AWE-SkyRe Patch.esp I don't use animated weapons enchantment. should i still use his patch or leave it?

3)Are you planning to integrate unofficial skyre patch into the guide. tendo supports it and qotsafan is planning an update which is compatible with it. (im not very sure about the last one :p)

• 3 weeks later...

255 is the maximum. I had this a while back. Just use tes5edit and create a merged patch for all the SR patches.... Just load them all up, expand each one, and select the item eg cells or dialogue..... The right click "deep copy as override into..." that should free up a good 15-20 esp slots for ya

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hey, just a quick heads up, just updated my mod to 3.7.3 (3.7.4 now), I removed some patches and added some, so the install numbers for Mod Organizer may have changed again (I'm so bad :3).

@phosphor and 7hr08ik, there is a nice script for TES5Edit, which makes merging mods much easier, Merge Plugins TES5Edit Script by matortheeternal, but watch out, there are some mods, which the script can't handle, script-heavy mods for example and bsas may have to be merged with other tools too, like BSAopt by Ethatron for example.

Rename SUM.esp to ReProccer.esp and it's fine. Just remember to do it after every time you've rerun the skyproc patchers

Or, even better, use Wrye Bash to change the ESPs requiring ReProccer.esp (or another SkyProc patcher) to use SUM.esp instead. It works, and you don't have to reapply the change if you rerun SUM. I think ReProccerDragonborn.esp is the only one that has ReProccer.esp as a master, but they could be a few others.

When I try to change ReProccerDragonborn.esp in Wrye Bash it won't let me select the SUM.esp in the overide folder. The error says files must be selected from Oblivion Data Directory. If I move the SUM.esp to the Skyrim/Data will that cause me any issues? I have no other esp/esm from MO in there now, just vanilla.

You can move SUM.esp from the MO override directory to the data directory temporary so that Wrye Bash can change the master properly. After doing so, delete the copy of SUM.esp in the data folder.

Then again, qotsafan's latest patches integrate all of Balbor's non-replacer ESPs, so if you use them, you don't even have to bother with changing the master.

You can move SUM.esp from the MO override directory to the data directory temporary so that Wrye Bash can change the master properly. After doing so, delete the copy of SUM.esp in the data folder.

Then again, qotsafan's latest patches integrate all of Balbor's non-replacer ESPs, so if you use them, you don't even have to bother with changing the master.

Had some issues using this guidewith SR Legendary edition. Basically i want to use everything apart from Tk combat, and i'm using a fresh, working SR LE install with No other mods installed at the moment.

I kept getting missing master error regarding Mighty Magick Skyrim AIO when trying to run SUM. No idea why as the file was there, and in the correct load order.

I thought i followed the instructions to the letter but it's a bit messy and colours all over the place. Maybe i missed something, but there's a few steps, mainly to do with compatibility patches and Duel+SkyRe that could be a lot clearer imho

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.