Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I've gotten a crash in combat twice so it's most likely something to do with the SkyRe install. I followed the guide except for adding ASIS, the TK and the magic mods which I do not want and as suggested disabled DUEL. Since I have amethystdeceiver's black sacrament armor I did the black sacrament armor winter is coming crafting only patch. The crash happened in Bloated Man's Grotto during the Hircine Quest.

I also have Jaysus Swords, Immersive Armors. I also have Immersive Weapons (with the patches from here). All three have the appropriate DSR and I believe reproccer patches. I've also completely disabled Sounds of Skyrim and it's patches.

NOTE: All the patches listed in this post are integrated into Qotsafan's patch pack. You do not need to download them here.

FCqt's patches are good, but one thing that really bugs me about the Explosive Bolts patch is that it requires Explosive Bolts Visualized's original ESP. Since that just bugs me, considering that EBV's ESP is very, very small, I decided to upload the SkyRe version of EBV that I made for my own personal use.

You can download it here. Either extract into the EBV or SkyRe mod folders, and DISABLE ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp IF YOU ARE USING THIS PATCH. This is important, as the patch is entirely standalone from the original ESP. The mod should arleady be in the BOSS masterlist, just run BOSS and it should work. Oh, and to be safe, rerun the ReProccer.

Also, one more thing: Apparently, people were complaining on Balbor's Reproccer thread that the longbows were too fast, about the same as shortbows with draw speed. Apparently, this is due to a tweak Balbor made - if you look in the weapon_type catagory for Longbows, in Balbor/qotsafan's version, the draw speed is 0.5, while the draw speed in the original ReProccer XML is 0.3 (Shortbows in both versions have a draw speed of .72). I have uploaded a version of qot's stats.xml with the draw speed for longbows reset to the ReProccer's default. So, if longbows draw too fast, this should be your fix. Download and replace the stats.xml in Qotsafan's Reproccer Project. Then, rerun the Reproccer to apply the changes.

EDIT: I've decided to add compatibility fixes for both Skyforge Weapons and Skyforge Shields. The changes for the former mod were all done in the stats.xml, the changes for the latter were done in a sepreate patch, because for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to intregrate that mod in the stats.xml. Just update the Stats.xml by downloading from this post, and if you have Skyforge Shields, download and extract the patch for the mod into either the Reproccer or the Skyforge Shields mod folders. Load the patch after ReProccer.esp/SUM.esp, and make sure it's in the blocklist for the ReProccer.

Stats.xml

ReProccer-SkyforgeShields.7z

I'm enabling logging as I'm still getting the CTD in the same place even after trying Will's EBV file and 1. Rebuilding my bashed patch 2. Rerunning SUM (AV, DSR and Reproccer)

Edit: Attached

I think it's saying I uninstalled a mod but I can't think of one.

script that crushes your skyrim from Unofficial skyrim patch.

try to replace QF_dunBloatedMansGrottoQST_000955CF.pex with script from other version (earlier) of USP, or delete it - in that case game will use vanilla script.

I'm currently having a small issues with the timed blocking system...

Having specced into Bastards sword I've focused on the use of timed blocking and the "spike" damage that a particular perk inflicts when this is performed...  Originally I had no issues with this, everything was working correctly.  A timed block would have a chance to stagger the opponent and inflict the proper amount of damage when performed...  At the moment the issue that I'm experiencing is that there does not seem to be timed blocks any more.  Every block from every weapon is returning damage to the target however it's not returning stamina to me (blocking perk) nor is it staggering the opponent at all.

I've run BOSS in hopes that it was a load order issue however I've been unable to solve this problem.  Any help in regards to this issue would be much appreciated, thanks!

Mod Note: Moved to Iroha's SkyRe guide, as the question is better suited there - William Imm
logs in the studio,

do you use mods like ultimate combat?

What could cause the Reproccer to crash via itself or SUM?

missing master files. skyproc patchers always look for mods that were masters. check for consistency. delete debug folders in skyproc patchers folders, and folder \Users\*\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SkyProc

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.