Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you, qotsafan, you are working fast:)

Seems, you adapted Weapons and Armor fixes by kryptopyr for SkyRe, great!

In SkyRe readme was some changes to stats.xml, as I recall (correct me if I wrong), did you use stats.xml from SkyRe 1.3 or from Balbor&Steelsouls reproccer fixes?

Anyway, thanks for the work:)

Don't scare me like that xD

No, there is no new stats.xml in the SkyRe 1.3 update, I'm still using Balbor's with some tweaks, like reducing the longbow speed from 0.5 to 0.3, since so many were complaining about it :3

If there is a new stats.xml it will be in the next ReProccer update I think.

My update 3.7 for SkyRe version 1.3 is out now :3

Thank You qotsafan,

You are a very generous and awesome person. We all appreciate your hard work and as you may have noticed, find it to be top-notch. Your speediness on this update (and release) is a great example.

My update 3.7 for SkyRe version 1.3 is out now :3

Thank You qotsafan,

You are a very generous and awesome person. We all appreciate your hard work and as you may have noticed, find it to be top-notch. Your speediness on this update (and release) is a great example.

Thank you very much ;3

Well, actually I am working on this new update since my last update from May 11 :3

@rootsrat and WilliamImm, yes I removed the Crossbows Basic Collection patches, because they are not needed anymore, since the ReProccer can handle Crossbows now and they can be patched via the stats.xml (except for the leveled lists, but it was just one list and that's not much for a physical patch)

@rootsrat and WilliamImm, yes I removed the Crossbows Basic Collection patches, because they are not needed anymore, since the ReProccer can handle Crossbows now and they can be patched via the stats.xml (except for the leveled lists, but it was just one list and that's not much for a physical patch)

Cool, thanks for the info.

I also have a request, if you please: the Miscellanous (I use qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + LeveledLists + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch.esp) patch has lots of conflicts with Guard Dialougue Overhaul (this mod also has it's standalone SkyRe patch).

Could you possibly look into this for the next version, or release an update with GDO included in your Misc patch please? I usually make simple patches for myself, but this one is beyond my capabilities, and GDO is included in both STEP and this guide.

@rootsrat and WilliamImm' date=' yes I removed the Crossbows Basic Collection patches' date=' because they are not needed anymore, since the ReProccer can handle Crossbows now and they can be patched via the stats.xml (except for the leveled lists, but it was just one list and that's not much for a physical patch)[/quote'']

Cool, thanks for the info.

I also have a request, if you please: the Miscellanous (I use qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer + LeveledLists + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch.esp) patch has lots of conflicts with Guard Dialougue Overhaul (this mod also has it's standalone SkyRe patch).

Could you possibly look into this for the next version, or release an update with GDO included in your Misc patch please? I usually make simple patches for myself, but this one is beyond my capabilities, and GDO is included in both STEP and this guide.

I will see what I can do :3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.