Installing ASIS and SkyRe with some additional stuff

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Risking sounding like a noob, how about Enhanced Better Sorting by eclips3 and Customized Categorized Favorites Menu - CCFM by HoleyGrail?

The first already has a thread buried deep in the MS forum but the only reason given for not including it was the release of SkyUI's sorting (which is good, but I prefer this one :p) while the second one has no mention and I believe it is better than Oni Edition (currently in SR guide).

I've played with them for a while and it seems they don't mess up anything but I'm no expert though. And as you seem to be including mods into SR while neo is busy, could you guys take a look at them? :D

EBS would be a nightmare to implement because it needs compatibility patches with nearly anything that alters vanilla items. It's doable, but I wouldn't use it when SkyUI allows you find items by text search and has multiple sorting options, making the point of EBS, IMHO, moot. And Catagorized Favorites Menu is not as good as the SkyUI 4.0 favorites menu (IMO), so I wouldn't use CFM with the new SkyUI.

EBS would be a nightmare to implement because it needs compatibility patches with nearly anything that alters vanilla items. It's doable' date=' but I wouldn't use it when SkyUI allows you find items by text search and has multiple sorting options, making the point of EBS, IMHO, moot. And Catagorized Favorites Menu is not as good as the SkyUI 4.0 favorites menu (IMO), so I wouldn't use CFM with the new SkyUI.[/quote']

Oh, if that's the case it's pretty useless :/ a shame, it seemed good.

about SkyUI, I just hope they give us the ability to create more categories! (It's in alpha still? And I think their equipsets already work outside the favourites menu right?)

anyway, thanks! :)

Awesome guide.

There's a bug with the all in 1 reproccer patches installer where the postasispatch.esp does not install even when the box is checked.

Thanks' date=' some mods does not installs properly via MO integrated FOMOD installer, some doesn't installs via external FOMOD installer, truly. In this case manual install will help. As alternative (if mod install script not bugged) you can install mod via integrated installer and run installation via external FOMOD installer after choosing "merge".

EBS would be a nightmare to implement because it needs compatibility patches with nearly anything that alters vanilla items. It's doable' date=' but I wouldn't use it when SkyUI allows you find items by text search and has multiple sorting options, making the point of EBS, IMHO, moot. And Catagorized Favorites Menu is not as good as the SkyUI 4.0 favorites menu (IMO), so I wouldn't use CFM with the new SkyUI.[/quote']

Oh, if that's the case it's pretty useless :/ a shame, it seemed good.

about SkyUI, I just hope they give us the ability to create more categories! (It's in alpha still? And I think their equipsets already work outside the favourites menu right?)

anyway, thanks! :)

Yes, you suggestion seemed good:)

About SkyUI 4 - I don't use it yet - there is some bugs I wait fix for:)

I'm currently having a small issues with the timed blocking system...

Having specced into Bastards sword I've focused on the use of timed blocking and the "spike" damage that a particular perk inflicts when this is performed...  Originally I had no issues with this, everything was working correctly.  A timed block would have a chance to stagger the opponent and inflict the proper amount of damage when performed...  At the moment the issue that I'm experiencing is that there does not seem to be timed blocks any more.  Every block from every weapon is returning damage to the target however it's not returning stamina to me (blocking perk) nor is it staggering the opponent at all.

I've run BOSS in hopes that it was a load order issue however I've been unable to solve this problem.  Any help in regards to this issue would be much appreciated, thanks!

Mod Note: Moved to Iroha's SkyRe guide, as the question is better suited there - William Imm

As I plan to install SkyRe later thanks for the guide. I had a few questions to ask since I am not quite comfortable going off and editing the files by myself/

I am currently using Skyrim Revisited with Immersive Armors, Immersive Weapons and Jaysus Swords. I have downloaded and added the patches from here for Immersive Weapons. I assume their should be similar ones for Immersive Armors? Also what about Jaysus Swords?

Does it need a compatibility patch for any of the mods in Skyrim Revisited is my point, I haven't installed SkyRe yet I'm working on getting the base SR + Immersive Armors, Immersive Weapons and Jaysus patched and running smooth (atm I have a few freezes while on horseback so I'm trying to cover all my bases)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.