Flickering snowy cliffs

Hi guys. I just finished the STEP installation. The game works well and looks fantastic. But there is a major issue with snowy rocks in snow areas. Everything else is good, but the snowy rocks are missing textures or graphic bugs. Could anybody tell me which mod affects these snowy rocks and cliffs? The problem only appears after DynDoLod is generated and turned on. Thank you.

Edited by mikael_cz

The issue is with the loaded mountain slabs it appears. Use More Informative Console to select one of those meshes. This will tell you the plugins and textures used. Then you can look at them in the MO data tab.

Also test with a new game to rule out any savegame issues if you haven't already.

11 hours ago, z929669 said:

The issue is with the loaded mountain slabs it appears. Use More Informative Console to select one of those meshes. This will tell you the plugins and textures used. Then you can look at them in the MO data tab.

Also test with a new game to rule out any savegame issues if you haven't already.

MIC is part of STEP. I will do some tests today if I will eventually sober up. Thank you for your advice, sir.

22 hours ago, mikael_cz said:

MIC is part of STEP. I will do some tests today if I will eventually sober up. Thank you for your advice, sir.

17 hours ago, soupdragon said:

Looks like a parallax mesh error, single pass material shader maybe

If the Step guide was followed (assumed by the OP), then there should be no parallax compatibility issues.

• 2 weeks later...

This error and several others appeared with GOG version 1179. I did everything again from scratch using the Steam version 1170 and almost everything works perfectly. I still can't make DynDoLod generate distant grass. You can lock/delete this topic. Thank you.