DynDOLOD 3.00 Alpha 173

sheson

12 hours ago, Squonkalicious said:

I generated Ultra tree lod.

When i ran dyndolod again without the third party lods, the entire programme was full of "missing texture" stuff

https://ufile.io/0b809piw

https://ufile.io/eoazwham

https://ufile.io/ezf1rdkc

https://ufile.io/ws98a0hu

https://ufile.io/zckmudvr

Run TexGen before running DynDOLOD.

The initial DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt you uploaded also had lots file not found errors. As explained in the documentation pay attention to all all log message and the summary at the end.
https://dyndolod.info/Messages and https://dyndolod.info/Help/Summary-Of-Messages. The ones for Beyond Skyrim are expected.

For some strange reason you gave 3 different links for the same DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt uploaded.

The uploaded logs are incomplete and seem to end after 6:29 minutes. Did you stop the generation?

The reason the LOD of some trees is so large is because the 3D tree LOD model included in the LOD sets its scale on the root node  like that. Download the attached versions and replace the files in the mod Blubbos trees for Daves Trees Addon mod  in the meshes\DynDOLOD\LOD\trees\ folder. Then generate LOD with them.

Blubbos trees for Daves Trees Addon.7z

12 hours ago, sheson said:

Is there anything preventing you from reading this https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Internal-File-FormID-Is-A-HITME?

If you want to provide  information which settings you used, then provide the actual settings you used. I have no connection to third party wikis, guides or information nor do I know what they contain.

If you compared/checked a couple BTO containing the expected object LOD, then there is no need to upload the DynDOLOD output. The object LOD meshes and textures work fine:

test.jpg

The problem is then not with the output files itself. Either the output is not installed, the game does not load the object LOD meshes or does not show them. Those reasons are not directly connected to DynDOLOD / LOD generation.

The known things to do that are short LOD distances or maybe DLL plugins like the Season of Skyrim. Maybe the LOD files are too large for your game setup and the game has resource issue loading them, though in that case I would rather crashes. If it is none of that, I suggest to double check the mod manager and or file access issues.

Your screenshot did not show any problems with terrain LOD so there is no need to check or upload terrain LOD meshes.
You did not report TexGen errors and there weren't any errors in the DynDOLOD log about missing TexGen output or LOD textures. You screenshot does not show missing texture. There is no need check or upload the TexGen.

I did read the guide on HITME, and I don't understand how to fix these from reading it.

I'm not talking about a 3rd party Wiki, I'm talking about the Steps Guide for SSE, the new screen shots for xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLOD

Step Skyrim Special Edition Guide (stepmodifications.org)

These are the settings I used from those screen shots.

XLODGen LOD32 — Freeimage.host

TexGen 2.1.0 QHD — Freeimage.host

DynDOLOD 2.1.0 QHD — Freeimage.host

Then in the DynDOLOD_SSE.ini this is the only change I made; GrassGID=gid

Rhetorically speaking of, if these are the only changes I made, the screen shot settings and just GrassGID, going from Alpha95 to 97, I don't understand, why the trees and grass aren't rendering.

I'm not making any changes that should be breaking anything, if I was, shouldn't I also have the same problem in Alpha95? Alpha95 works just fine for me.

7 hours ago, z929669 said:

The Step guide (wiki) settings are specific to the Step mod list and will not necessarily be optimal for your mod list. DynDOLOD's defaults are based on optimization against vanilla (the 'standard'). This wouldn't cause missing LOD grass/trees though. I just wanted to clarify that the 'wiki' visual settings are not the vanilla standards shipping with the DynDOLOD configs.

Make sure your grass cache is actually GID and not CGID, and ensure that you are ticking 'Ultra' for trees. Otherwise, you may be using traditional tree LOD with fTreeLoadDistance=0 in skyrimPrefs INI

EDIT: but your screens show that you are not even generating mountain LOD, so you should check the reasons sheson stated and possibly your DynDOLOD output (plugins enabled, asset conflicts)

I understand the Wiki

I have fTreeLoadDistance=0.0000

My cache is GID, I am using Ultra Trees.

Is there a Mountain LOD option in DynDOLOD? I don't recall seeing any.

Let me back up the conversation, why would it be suspected of me, that I need to make any specific changes now with Alpha97 to get it work, as if I don't have everything correct already? Because if this was true, then shouldn't Alpha95 not be working for me as well? What I mean is that, the only differences I see needing to be changed, are from the new screen shots is all.

We're making this seem like I have a lot of things incorrect that now need changing, and I don't see that just going from Alpha95 to Alpha97 is now a huge list of things needing to be changed?

So, to summarize Alpha95 works, and the only things I've done different between 95 and 97, I changed the new settings for xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLD, so shouldn't Alpha97 now work, or there are some other changes that need to be made?

So I'm sitting here saying, I only changed the settings for xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLD, and now this doesn't work, and this doesn't make sense.

THANKS

P.S. Is there a copy of Alpha96 I can test to see if it works?

Edited by mooit

I installed all the files per instructions and received two errors

1. Assertion error

2. Item not found error

In both cases, I just restarted the process and in both cases the error did not re-appear.

The install went smoothly and is working great.

This is my load order just an FYI so people can see what it is working with.  I did not submit a bug report because as I said, the two errors did not reappear.   I will continue to add mods till it breaks.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm
  6  6     ccbgssse001-fish.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
254 FE   1 ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
254 FE   2 ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
254 FE   3 ccbgssse005-goldbrand.esl
254 FE   4 ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
254 FE   5 ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
254 FE   6 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
254 FE   7 ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
254 FE   8 ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
254 FE   9 ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
254 FE   a ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
254 FE   b ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
254 FE   c ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
254 FE   d ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
254 FE   e ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
  7  7     cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
  8  8     cceejsse001-hstead.esm
254 FE   f ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
254 FE  10 ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
254 FE  11 ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
254 FE  12 ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
254 FE  13 cceejsse002-tower.esl
254 FE  14 ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
254 FE  15 ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
254 FE  16 ccbgssse037-curios.esl
254 FE  17 ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
254 FE  18 ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
254 FE  19 ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
254 FE  1a ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
254 FE  1b ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
254 FE  1c ccmtysse002-ve.esl
254 FE  1d ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
254 FE  1e ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
254 FE  1f cceejsse003-hollow.esl
  9  9     ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
 10  a     ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
254 FE  20 ccbgssse038-bowofshadows.esl
254 FE  21 ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
254 FE  22 ccbgssse050-ba_daedric.esl
254 FE  23 ccbgssse052-ba_iron.esl
254 FE  24 ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
254 FE  25 ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
254 FE  26 ccbgssse059-ba_dragonplate.esl
254 FE  27 ccbgssse061-ba_dwarven.esl
254 FE  28 ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
254 FE  29 ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
254 FE  2a ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
254 FE  2b ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
254 FE  2c ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
254 FE  2d ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
254 FE  2e ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
254 FE  2f ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl
254 FE  30 ccbgssse055-ba_orcishscaled.esl
254 FE  31 ccbgssse053-ba_leather.esl
254 FE  32 ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
254 FE  33 ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
254 FE  34 ccbgssse066-staves.esl
 11  b     ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm
254 FE  35 ccbgssse068-bloodfall.esl
254 FE  36 ccbgssse069-contest.esl
254 FE  37 ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl
254 FE  38 ccvsvsse004-beafarmer.esl
 12  c     ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
254 FE  39 ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
254 FE  3a ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
254 FE  3b ccrmssse001-necrohouse.esl
254 FE  3c ccedhsse003-redguard.esl
254 FE  3d cceejsse004-hall.esl
 13  d     cceejsse005-cave.esm
254 FE  3e cckrtsse001_altar.esl
254 FE  3f cccbhsse001-gaunt.esl
 14  e     ccafdsse001-dwesanctuary.esm
 15  f     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
254 FE  40 SimpleVampFixesSSE.esl
 16 10     High Poly Head.esm
254 FE  41 1Goblins.esl
 17 11     Campfire.esm
 18 12     FlowerGirls SE.esm
254 FE  42 Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
 19 13     DynDOLOD.esm
 20 14     SkyUI_SE.esp
 21 15     UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
 22 16     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 23 17     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
 24 18     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
 25 19     Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
254 FE  43 [NINI] Operator.esp
 26 1a     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 27 1b     TrissDress.esp
254 FE  44 CBBE.esp
 28 1c     StormLightning.esp
 29 1d     SimpleOutfitManager.esp
254 FE  45 SnowOverSkyrim.esp
 30 1e     RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
254 FE  46 [Odd] Daemon Girl Outfit.esp
 31 1f     RaceMenu.esp
 32 20     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 33 21     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
254 FE  47 LunarGuardArmor.esp
254 FE  48 KSHairdosSMP.esp
254 FE  49 KSWigsSMP.esp
 34 22     High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
254 FE  4a H2135FantasySeries8 [SE].esp
254 FE  4b FleshFX.esp
 35 23     Vivace.esp
254 FE  4c 3BBB.esp
 36 24     Medieval Lanterns of Skyrim.esp
 37 25     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 38 26     UIExtensions.esp
 39 27     Bijin AIO.esp
           Bijin Wives.esp
           Bijin Warmaidens.esp
           Bijin NPCs.esp
 40 28     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 41 29     FNIS.esp
 42 2a     FNISSexyMove.esp
 43 2b     FNISspells.esp
 44 2c     imp_helm_legend.esp
254 FE  4d LunarGuardSPID.esp
254 FE  4e VivaceHairPhysics.esp
 45 2d     RLGTorchbugLanterns.esp
 46 2e     opmfgconsole.esp
 47 2f     Poser Hotkeys.esp
 48 30     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 49 31     dynamic fires.esp
254 FE  4f Smoking Torches And Candles.esp
 50 32     Vanilla hair remake NPCs.esp
 51 33     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 52 34     XPMSE.esp
 53 35     Lupine_YyvengarBodypaints.esp
 54 36     JS Armored Circlets SE.esp
 55 37     AMatterOfTime.esp
 56 38     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 57 39     Amulet of the Divines.esp
 58 3a     DynDOLOD.esp
254 FE  50 Occlusion.esp

1 hour ago, mooit said:

I did read the guide on HITME, and I don't understand how to fix these from reading it.

I'm not talking about a 3rd party Wiki, I'm talking about the Steps Guide for SSE, the new screen shots for xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLOD

These are the settings I used from those screen shots.

XLODGen LOD32 — Freeimage.host

TexGen 2.1.0 QHD — Freeimage.host

DynDOLOD 2.1.0 QHD — Freeimage.host

Then in the DynDOLOD_SSE.ini this is the only change I made; GrassGID=gid

Rhetorically speaking of, if these are the only changes I made, the screen shot settings and just GrassGID, going from Alpha95 to 97, I don't understand, why the trees and grass aren't rendering.

I'm not making any changes that should be breaking anything, if I was, shouldn't I also have the same problem in Alpha95? Alpha95 works just fine for me.

I understand the Wiki

I have fTreeLoadDistance=0.0000

My cache is GID, I am using Ultra Trees.

Is there a Mountain LOD option in DynDOLOD? I don't recall seeing any.

Let me back up the conversation, why would it be suspected of me, that I need to make any specific changes now with Alpha97 to get it work, as if I don't have everything correct already? Because if this was true, then shouldn't Alpha95 not be working for me as well? What I mean is that, the only differences I see needing to be changed, are from the new screen shots is all.

We're making this seem like I have a lot of things incorrect that now need changing, and I don't see that just going from Alpha95 to Alpha97 is now a huge list of things needing to be changed?

So, to summarize Alpha95 works, and the only things I've done different between 95 and 97, I changed the new settings for xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLD, so shouldn't Alpha97 now work, or there are some other changes that need to be made?

So I'm sitting here saying, I only changed the settings for xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLD, and now this doesn't work, and this doesn't make sense.

THANKS

You are not missing trees and grass only. You are missing Object LOD in its entirety. Ensure that Object LOD option is ticked. You need to actually install the DynDOLOD output in order to see the generated object LOD. Different versions are not going to help here, as this process is identical between the versions. If you installed Alpha95 and did exactly what you have done here, you would be having the same issue. You need to have the following files and folders installed from your DynDOLOD output:

meshes\terrain\Tamriel\Objects\Tamriel.4.0.0.bto (and hundreds more like it)

textures\DynDOLOD\LOD\DynDOLOD_Tamriel.dds (and others)

Agreed. @mooit Your missing LOD has nothing to do with Alpha 97. The same problem would exist with Alpha 95|96. You either have a load order issue, DynDOLOD plugins are not active, or configuration settings are not correct for rendering object LOD.

As you already mentioned, you have terrain BTO files with the objects. They are not rendering in game due to a general configuration problem. perhaps it's related to the latest game update or some other random factor.

59 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

You are not missing trees and grass only. You are missing Object LOD in its entirety. Ensure that Object LOD option is ticked. You need to actually install the DynDOLOD output in order to see the generated object LOD. Different versions are not going to help here, as this process is identical between the versions. If you installed Alpha95 and did exactly what you have done here, you would be having the same issue. You need to have the following files and folders installed from your DynDOLOD output:

meshes\terrain\Tamriel\Objects\Tamriel.4.0.0.bto (and hundreds more like it)

textures\DynDOLOD\LOD\DynDOLOD_Tamriel.dds (and others)

Object LOD is ticked, and there are hundreds of .bto

Just so there's no confusion, I'm doing everything exactly the same for Alpha97 as I do for 95, the only differences being the new screen shot settings/options is all.

This makes no sense as to why this is not working.... hmm

Alpha96 is mentioned at the beginning of the post, but the download is for 97, does someone have a copy of 96 I can get? Also does 96 uses Resources SE Alpha 28?

THANKS

37 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Agreed. @mooit Your missing LOD has nothing to do with Alpha 97. The same problem would exist with Alpha 95|96. You either have a load order issue, DynDOLOD plugins are not active, or configuration settings are not correct for rendering object LOD.

As you already mentioned, you have terrain BTO files with the objects. They are not rendering in game due to a general configuration problem. perhaps it's related to the latest game update or some other random factor.

I haven't changed anything, other than the new screen shot settings.

Edited by mooit

35 minutes ago, mooit said:

Object LOD is ticked, and there are hundreds of .bto

Just so there's no confusion, I'm doing everything exactly the same for Alpha97 as I do for 95, the only differences being the new screen shot settings/options is all.

This makes no sense as to why this is not working.... hmm

Alpha96 is mentioned at the beginning of the post, but the download is for 97, does someone have a copy of 96 I can get? Also does 96 uses Resources SE Alpha 28?

THANKS

I haven't changed anything, other then the screen shot settings.

Again, it's not your DynDOLOD version. It's a configuration problem. Go through steps to ensure all of your config is in order. It's probably something small and seemingly insignificant.

Check MO overwrite ... there are so many things that could be off from some random thing that was done since you upgraded DynDOLOD. Lots of things can prevent object LOD from rendering, so we are just stabbing in the dark at this point. Create a vanilla profile and run alpha 97. I'll bet it works fine.

Could a mod be outdated, that worked ok for 95, but needs to be updated to work with 97? I mean, are there any changes that occurred in Alpha97, that mod authors are now going to need to update their mods?

THANKS

Edited by mooit

If it was my configuration then Alpha95 shouldn't work either.

So let's please try to understand that Alpha95 works, and I mentioned before I have not changed anything to break 97. I only changed the new settings for xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLOD, shown on the STEP Wiki, making mine exactly the same.

I can't look for to try and correct something I haven't done, all I did was install Alpha 95 and xLODGen Beta 95, and changed only the new screen shot settings shown on the Step SSE Wiki.

Here's some screen shot of my settings/output, maybe this will help; (Taken from the Step SSE Wiki)

xLODGen — Freeimage.host

TexGen — Freeimage.host

DynDOLOD3 — Freeimage.host

Output Content:

xLODGen Output — Freeimage.host

TexGen Output — Freeimage.host

DynDOLOD Output — Freeimage.host

xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLOD in MO2

MO2 — Freeimage.host

Here are screen shots of all the \meshes\terrain\Tamriel\Objects

1. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

2. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

3. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

4. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

5. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

6. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

7. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

8. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

9. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

10. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

11. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

12. Tamriel Objects — Freeimage.host

Here's a screen shot of all the \textures\DynDOLOD\LOD\

Textures LOD — Freeimage.host

THANKS

Edited by mooit

8 hours ago, mooit said:

From https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Internal-File-FormID-Is-A-HITME
In case the plugin is a the result of using a merge tool, it might be possible to fix it by loading and saving the plugin in Creation Kit or xEdit.
In most other cases the plugin is most likely broken beyond automatic repair.

What part about loading and saving the plugin in CK/xEdit do you not understand?

8 hours ago, mooit said:

Those are third party instructions for a specific guide.

8 hours ago, mooit said:

THANKS

Read https://dyndolod.info/Changelog to see what changed between Alpha 96 and Alpha 97. The change to Texconv is inconsequential.
Read https://dyndolod.info/FAQ "Older versions?"

As I already posted and screenshotted, the object LOD meshes and textures you uploaded work fine and are not the problem.

Test without the DynDOLOD and Occlusion plugins.

7 hours ago, Soothsayerman said:

I installed all the files per instructions and received two errors

1. Assertion error

2. Item not found error

In both cases, I just restarted the process and in both cases the error did not re-appear.

The install went smoothly and is working great.

This is my load order just an FYI so people can see what it is working with.  I did not submit a bug report because as I said, the two errors did not reappear.   I will continue to add mods till it breaks.

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ccasvsse001-almsivi.esm
  6  6     ccbgssse001-fish.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse002-exoticarrows.esl
254 FE   1 ccbgssse003-zombies.esl
254 FE   2 ccbgssse004-ruinsedge.esl
254 FE   3 ccbgssse005-goldbrand.esl
254 FE   4 ccbgssse006-stendarshammer.esl
254 FE   5 ccbgssse007-chrysamere.esl
254 FE   6 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
254 FE   7 ccbgssse011-hrsarmrelvn.esl
254 FE   8 ccbgssse012-hrsarmrstl.esl
254 FE   9 ccbgssse014-spellpack01.esl
254 FE   a ccbgssse019-staffofsheogorath.esl
254 FE   b ccbgssse020-graycowl.esl
254 FE   c ccbgssse021-lordsmail.esl
254 FE   d ccmtysse001-knightsofthenine.esl
254 FE   e ccqdrsse001-survivalmode.esl
  7  7     cctwbsse001-puzzledungeon.esm
  8  8     cceejsse001-hstead.esm
254 FE   f ccqdrsse002-firewood.esl
254 FE  10 ccbgssse018-shadowrend.esl
254 FE  11 ccbgssse035-petnhound.esl
254 FE  12 ccfsvsse001-backpacks.esl
254 FE  13 cceejsse002-tower.esl
254 FE  14 ccedhsse001-norjewel.esl
254 FE  15 ccvsvsse002-pets.esl
254 FE  16 ccbgssse037-curios.esl
254 FE  17 ccbgssse034-mntuni.esl
254 FE  18 ccbgssse045-hasedoki.esl
254 FE  19 ccbgssse008-wraithguard.esl
254 FE  1a ccbgssse036-petbwolf.esl
254 FE  1b ccffbsse001-imperialdragon.esl
254 FE  1c ccmtysse002-ve.esl
254 FE  1d ccbgssse043-crosselv.esl
254 FE  1e ccvsvsse001-winter.esl
254 FE  1f cceejsse003-hollow.esl
  9  9     ccbgssse016-umbra.esm
 10  a     ccbgssse031-advcyrus.esm
254 FE  20 ccbgssse038-bowofshadows.esl
254 FE  21 ccbgssse040-advobgobs.esl
254 FE  22 ccbgssse050-ba_daedric.esl
254 FE  23 ccbgssse052-ba_iron.esl
254 FE  24 ccbgssse054-ba_orcish.esl
254 FE  25 ccbgssse058-ba_steel.esl
254 FE  26 ccbgssse059-ba_dragonplate.esl
254 FE  27 ccbgssse061-ba_dwarven.esl
254 FE  28 ccpewsse002-armsofchaos.esl
254 FE  29 ccbgssse041-netchleather.esl
254 FE  2a ccedhsse002-splkntset.esl
254 FE  2b ccbgssse064-ba_elven.esl
254 FE  2c ccbgssse063-ba_ebony.esl
254 FE  2d ccbgssse062-ba_dwarvenmail.esl
254 FE  2e ccbgssse060-ba_dragonscale.esl
254 FE  2f ccbgssse056-ba_silver.esl
254 FE  30 ccbgssse055-ba_orcishscaled.esl
254 FE  31 ccbgssse053-ba_leather.esl
254 FE  32 ccbgssse051-ba_daedricmail.esl
254 FE  33 ccbgssse057-ba_stalhrim.esl
254 FE  34 ccbgssse066-staves.esl
 11  b     ccbgssse067-daedinv.esm
254 FE  35 ccbgssse068-bloodfall.esl
254 FE  36 ccbgssse069-contest.esl
254 FE  37 ccvsvsse003-necroarts.esl
254 FE  38 ccvsvsse004-beafarmer.esl
 12  c     ccbgssse025-advdsgs.esm
254 FE  39 ccffbsse002-crossbowpack.esl
254 FE  3a ccbgssse013-dawnfang.esl
254 FE  3b ccrmssse001-necrohouse.esl
254 FE  3c ccedhsse003-redguard.esl
254 FE  3d cceejsse004-hall.esl
 13  d     cceejsse005-cave.esm
254 FE  3e cckrtsse001_altar.esl
254 FE  3f cccbhsse001-gaunt.esl
 14  e     ccafdsse001-dwesanctuary.esm
 15  f     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
254 FE  40 SimpleVampFixesSSE.esl
 16 10     High Poly Head.esm
254 FE  41 1Goblins.esl
 17 11     Campfire.esm
 18 12     FlowerGirls SE.esm
254 FE  42 Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
 19 13     DynDOLOD.esm
 20 14     SkyUI_SE.esp
 21 15     UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
 22 16     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 23 17     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
 24 18     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
 25 19     Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
254 FE  43 [NINI] Operator.esp
 26 1a     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 27 1b     TrissDress.esp
254 FE  44 CBBE.esp
 28 1c     StormLightning.esp
 29 1d     SimpleOutfitManager.esp
254 FE  45 SnowOverSkyrim.esp
 30 1e     RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
254 FE  46 [Odd] Daemon Girl Outfit.esp
 31 1f     RaceMenu.esp
 32 20     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 33 21     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
254 FE  47 LunarGuardArmor.esp
254 FE  48 KSHairdosSMP.esp
254 FE  49 KSWigsSMP.esp
 34 22     High Poly Head Vampire Fix.esp
254 FE  4a H2135FantasySeries8 [SE].esp
254 FE  4b FleshFX.esp
 35 23     Vivace.esp
254 FE  4c 3BBB.esp
 36 24     Medieval Lanterns of Skyrim.esp
 37 25     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 38 26     UIExtensions.esp
 39 27     Bijin AIO.esp
           Bijin Wives.esp
           Bijin Warmaidens.esp
           Bijin NPCs.esp
 40 28     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 41 29     FNIS.esp
 42 2a     FNISSexyMove.esp
 43 2b     FNISspells.esp
 44 2c     imp_helm_legend.esp
254 FE  4d LunarGuardSPID.esp
254 FE  4e VivaceHairPhysics.esp
 45 2d     RLGTorchbugLanterns.esp
 46 2e     opmfgconsole.esp
 47 2f     Poser Hotkeys.esp
 48 30     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 49 31     dynamic fires.esp
254 FE  4f Smoking Torches And Candles.esp
 50 32     Vanilla hair remake NPCs.esp
 51 33     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 52 34     XPMSE.esp
 53 35     Lupine_YyvengarBodypaints.esp
 54 36     JS Armored Circlets SE.esp
 55 37     AMatterOfTime.esp
 56 38     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 57 39     Amulet of the Divines.esp
 58 3a     DynDOLOD.esp
254 FE  50 Occlusion.esp

Read the first post which log and debug log to upload when making posts.

https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Exceptions#Assertion-failure
https://dyndolod.info/Messages/Exceptions#Item-not-found
https://dyndolod.info/Official-DynDOLOD-Support-Forum

Without the actual log, debug log and bugreport.txt nothing can be looked at or troubleshooted.

2 hours ago, mooit said:

If it was my configuration then Alpha95 shouldn't work either.

So let's please try to understand that Alpha95 works, and I mentioned before I have not changed anything to break 97, after all, how can I break this, by only changing the new settings for xLODGen, TexGen, DynDOLOD, shown on the STEP Wiki, making mine exactly the same.

I

SO ...

since you have had your LOD issue with alpha 97, you have since run alpha 95 again to confirm it works? You have run alpha 95 AFTER your alpha 97 failed run?

If not, then you cannot say that alpha 95 works and alpha 97 is the source of your issue. The source of your issue is in your configuration as has been mentioned several times.

Why can't you consider that you have made a simple mistake that has nothing to do with DynDOLOD?

12 hours ago, sheson said:

Run TexGen before running DynDOLOD.

The initial DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt you uploaded also had lots file not found errors. As explained in the documentation pay attention to all all log message and the summary at the end.
https://dyndolod.info/Messages and https://dyndolod.info/Help/Summary-Of-Messages. The ones for Beyond Skyrim are expected.

For some strange reason you gave 3 different links for the same DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt uploaded.

The uploaded logs are incomplete and seem to end after 6:29 minutes. Did you stop the generation?

The reason the LOD of some trees is so large is because the 3D tree LOD model included in the LOD sets its scale on the root node  like that. Download the attached versions and replace the files in the mod Blubbos trees for Daves Trees Addon mod  in the meshes\DynDOLOD\LOD\trees\ folder. Then generate LOD with them.

Blubbos trees for Daves Trees Addon.7z 964.07 kB · 1 download

thank you so much Sheson. I'm sorry about the log file links i couldnt tell which ones i'd sent or not.

I did stop it half way through bc everything was "file not found" and missing textures so i stopped it.

Got an error during my most recent DynDOLOD run:

Spoiler

[Window Title]
DynDOLOD

[Main Instruction]
Error: Item not found while processing Dawnguard.esm [REFR:0200E80B] (places sc_mausoleumEND03_Gray [STAT:020041E7] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of SoulCairnTest2 [CELL:02002CA3] (in DLC01SoulCairn "Soul Cairn" [WRLD:02001408] at 3,-1))

[Content]

Click on this link for additional explanations and help for this message

[OK] [Exit DynDOLOD]

[Footer]
Online Help | Support Forum | Copy message to clipboard

Here are the logs: https://mega.nz/file/lCUTEbBK#EIM3VlBQqyeBFtAOAxGB-b_CxmGMcbG5ezTktL9gsoU