Creation Club Open Helmets

Jakolanten

Installed. Seems like a no brainer ... although I hate the FOMOD.

I'm not going to test this thing for 2.1.0, so if we want it to make the cut, someone will need to look for issues. I expect it's fine, as no bugs reported, and the author responds very quickly to issues (all resolved).

That said, I tacitly accept this one.

12 hours ago, DoubleYou said:

My main worry is clipping. The Dwemer helmet/mail against that Khajit looks snug. Not sure that our current Dwarven helmet has eye holes or not.

I'm thinking it's not an issue, since that is one thing that would be reported, and as I mentioned, the MA is very responsive and updates with fixes very quickly.

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, duy123a said:

Just open the mod in xEdit and it doesn't forward to Unofficial Skyrim Creation Club Content Patches, need to handle the conflict. Also ICH doesn't forward to USSEP too and the step patch doesn't cover this part :((

The current 2.1.0 patch covers none of this. The dev patch takes care of everything I know about, but I will check USCCCP to be sure

1 hour ago, z929669 said:

The current 2.1.0 patch covers none of this. The dev patch takes care of everything I know about, but I will check USCCCP to be sure

About Creation Club Open Helmets, he doesn't add material keyword like USCCCP. The rest is fine. ICH is really the mess and I have to manual patch it myself .~.

1 hour ago, duy123a said:

About Creation Club Open Helmets, he doesn't add material keyword like USCCCP. The rest is fine. ICH is really the mess and I have to manual patch it myself .~.

I found all of the CC helmets KW stuff, and the few USSEP changes not already forwarded for ICH are now forwarded into our CR patch. Most of this was done for our WACCF patch and was probably just not redone for our CR patch when WACCF stuff was parsed out of that.

7 hours ago, z929669 said:

I found all of the CC helmets KW stuff, and the few USSEP changes not already forwarded for ICH are now forwarded into our CR patch. Most of this was done for our WACCF patch and was probably just not redone for our CR patch when WACCF stuff was parsed out of that.

That's right, currently I am using STEP without WACCF.

21 hours ago, z929669 said:

If it's in the CR Patch, then there is no need for it to be in the WACCF Patch. The CR Patch is always used, thus the edits will always be present. The WACCF Patch is optional so if anything is duplicated into both, they shouldn't be as the CR Patch will always overwrite WACCF Patch. You're just creating more, pointless, work for yourself you are duplicating edits into both.

18 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

If it's in the CR Patch, then there is no need for it to be in the WACCF Patch. The CR Patch is always used, thus the edits will always be present. The WACCF Patch is optional so if anything is duplicated into both, they shouldn't be as the CR Patch will always overwrite WACCF Patch. You're just creating more, pointless, work for yourself you are duplicating edits into both.

Huh, I think the WACCF patch should overwrite the CR patch, because if the CR patch overwrites the WACCF then you lost some WACCF keywords. I think Z design as CR patch always load last, that is why he adds some forwards to the WACCF patch, and the one which doesn't have WACCF keywords will go to the CR patch, this is why a reason I lost some forward from using only CR Patch.

Edited by duy123a

1 hour ago, TechAngel85 said:

The CR-WACCF patch had some forwards that did not involve WACCF, and these were not in the CR patch itself. The CR patch should contain all such forwarded records (e.g., USSEP changes) that do not involve WACCF and the CR-WACCF patch should contain those that do. Other USSEP changes apply to both and should be in both.

This way, running the guide with or without WACCF gives the analogous result. Same is true for CCOR and possibly some others, but those are the big ones.

1 hour ago, duy123a said:

Huh, I think the WACCF patch should overwrite the CR patch, because if the CR patch overwrites the WACCF then you lost some WACCF keywords. I think Z design as CR patch always load last, that is why he adds some forwards to the WACCF patch, and the one which doesn't have WACCF keywords will go to the CR patch, this is why a reason I lost some forward from using only CR Patch.

WACCF and other CR patches like it load at higher priority than the CR patch as they should. I simply added those that the CR patch was missing that were present in the WACCF patch as described above. Some of these only existed in the WACCF patch even though they don't involve and are not dependent on WACCF.

• 1 month later...