RAID Weathers (by OlivierDoorenbos)

TechAngel85

1 hour ago, Mousetick said:

There is only one thing that still bothers me. During heavy overcast/rainy/stormy weathers, the ambient lighting is lowered too much so that it becomes pretty dark to the point where NPCs take out their torches. It feels very strange and not realistic at all. When it happens in the middle of the day it's completely immersion-breaking.

Yeah, he just has a few of the settings down too far and that would likely be an easy fix. I remember it was discovered in the Cathedral discord that when the settings affecting the GLL calculation are pushed too far down you can have the guards equipping their torches in daylight. I want to say that value was around 19, but I can't remember. Next time this happen, you can check the value via console using: player.gll (i think)

On 11/30/2022 at 9:41 AM, TechAngel85 said:

Yeah, he just has a few of the settings down too far and that would likely be an easy fix. I remember it was discovered in the Cathedral discord that when the settings affecting the GLL calculation are pushed too far down you can have the guards equipping their torches in daylight. I want to say that value was around 19, but I can't remember. Next time this happen, you can check the value via console using: player.gll (i think)

Thanks! Here's an example during a thunderstorm at ~noon in Falkreath. The light level shows around 20:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

The sky is relatively realistically dark, but the overall light level is way too low. Would you happen to know what setting(s) need to be adjusted in the weather or image space records?

8 hours ago, Mousetick said:

Thanks! Here's an example during a thunderstorm at ~noon in Falkreath. The light level shows around 20:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

The sky is relatively realistically dark, but the overall light level is way too low. Would you happen to know what setting(s) need to be adjusted in the weather or image space records?

I can't remember which settings are tied to the light level. I know the sun values and grass lighting (strangely) are, but it seems like there is at least one or two more directly tied to the game's light levels. The DALC settings are about all I've even touched on weathers.