Immersive Equipment Displays (by slavicpotato1)

Ninjamonkey1037

4 hours ago, D1Z4STR said:

@Mercury71what Preset have you been using? Have you still been using Mura's or a different one? STEP does not include any so nothing is set to work outside of the framework being there. Thanks.

I just use the default IED with Step 2.3 atm.

gnxjuBS.jpg 2t7gAF5.jpg

My Step 2.3 test char "Berit" (she is not happy being subjected to testing latest guide version instead of killing Nords)

*Edited* Steps to remove fishing pole from NPC's:

1. Press backspace to enter editor

2. Go to displayer manager - Equipment (I have messed with mine now and I can't remember if that is the default window)

3. Click on global tab

4. Click on NPC bubble

5. Click on Male then click on the Sync box

6.  Click on the drop-down arrow for One-Handed Sword

7. At the very bottom of this section you will see 'Item Filter conditions', click the left arrow -> Add -> Type -> One Hand Sword (since its in this node section)

8. Click on One-Handed Sword in the edit box

9. Click on 'Select' in the Form box

10. A Form Browser window will open, on the right side there is a blank box for 'Name' click in there and search for fishing and hit enter

11. Find Fishing Rod and click it

12. In the small windows that is now open, untick the bottom right 'equipped box'

13. Click off of the small window and then check 'AND' and 'NOT' boxes to the right of Fishing Rod

14. *Repeat these steps* for One-Handed Sword Left (node) but using 'One-Handed sword left' for step 6 and 7

15. To delete a entry click the far-left arrow on item filter and click delete

16. Not sure if this matter but then towards the top there is preset section, drop down the default and click save

• Thanks 1

Doing another test with camping in woods start and using the fisherman down by the river at his camp, since that NPC is the closest with a fishing rod on

I hope the above directions are easy to follow. When GiraPomba messaged me, it was nowhere near this detailed.

Revised the instructions - works!

Someone please double check me, check the fisherman closest to the hunting in the woods ASLAL start to check the fishing rod settings. Proceed back south to where the 3 bandits are located going towards Helgen but taking that first right hand turn as you go up the hill from the first standing stones. On that road that eventually curves back down towards the shore there should be an NPC that carry's a 1H sword, if the sword is there, we are good. I checked mine and it works.