More Informative Console (by Linthar)

TechAngel85

• 4 months later...
24 minutes ago, TechAngel85 said:

Following the new flowchart, I'd like to vote to reclass this as an Extender mod. It doesn't really do anything for UI, but is actually extending the game's console mechanic. 

It's an extender, agreed.

8 hours ago, TechAngel85 said:

Following the new flowchart, I'd like to vote to reclass this as an Extender mod. It doesn't really do anything for UI, but is actually extending the game's console mechanic. 

I agree that it's really more of a debugging/troubleshooting/informational tool so putting it in Extenders makes sense.

I disagree. I think this adds to the console interface menu. Even the mod author classifies this as an Interface mod. I don't see how it extends the game engine nor is it required by other mods, but instead adds to the interface of the in-game console.

On 10/8/2021 at 9:17 PM, DoubleYou said:

I disagree. I think this adds to the console interface menu. Even the mod author classifies this as an Interface mod. I don't see how it extends the game engine nor is it required by other mods, but instead adds to the interface of the in-game console.

Agree. It adds assets to /data/interface, so it should be excluded from extenders or resources for this reason ... hopefully the definitions for extenders and resources state this pretty clearly. I know that my wording did.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Mod updated on Nexus.

• Version 1.0

• Added code to show editor ids stored in memory
    • Added ability to see textures for loaded objects
    • Added displays of enchantments for all items
    • Added effect data for potions
    • Added additional cell data covering ownership, locations and regions
    • Pressing page up/page down on appropriate arrows now causes faster scrolling in lists
    • Added support for foreign language translations
    • Added display of scripts on objects
    • Improved sorting of most lists
    • Updated name and keyword detection code to be more reliable

• 1 year later...