HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit SE (by skyrimaguas)

z929669

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

You may want to update the installation instructions on the Wiki and remove step #2 "Download and merge the Update File". As of version 1.1 of this mod, it's no longer needed.

Version 1.1.0

MINOR VERSION CHANGES

Incorporated the update file into the main file. All credit goes to InstantKor for that update!
- Fixed flicker from zfighting on stone quarry: moved each individual vertex to fix this issue
- Fixed clay pile mesh texture path and applied shadow mask flag to the clay so it no longer glows when in a shadow

Additionally, added the shadow mask to the stone quarry.

29 minutes ago, Mousetick said:

You may want to update the installation instructions on the Wiki and remove step #2 "Download and merge the Update File". As of version 1.1 of this mod, it's no longer needed.

Why does the MA still have the update file available? It would seem that you are correct, but I want to test what's what first.

EDIT: I checked it out and confirmed. Mod instructions updated accordingly.

21 minutes ago, z929669 said:

Why does the MA still have the update file available? It would seem that you are correct, but I want to test what's what first.

I'm sure he'll have an explanation if you ask him nicely. I think I've even seen him posting on here a few times recently. :innocent:

On 11/28/2021 at 5:48 PM, z929669 said:

EDIT: I checked it out and confirmed. Mod instructions updated accordingly.

Not sure, but it's not needed anymore.

I think that author has lost his marbles just a bit. I told him to get his marbles straight and he removed it. He mentioned Nexus's change to the files being collapsed makes it easy to forget. Honestly, I think he was just coming up with excuses. :ermm:

• 1 year later...