Cutting Room Floor - SSE (by Arthmoor)

TechAngel85

• 1 year later...

Cutting Room Floor finally updated to 3.1.11 on nexus.

• Version 3.1.11

• Updated for USSEP fixes to MG07 and MG08.
  • Version 3.1.10

• Synced with the latest USSEP fixes.
    • Facegen for Ilas-Tei was pointing to the wrong folder for the texture data.
    • Fixed ownership on some of Heigen's items outside his house in Heljarchen. (Bug #31488)
    • Fixed several dialogue grammar errors, consistent with the accompanying USSEP update. (Bug #29790)
    • Fixed a pair of overlapped bushes outside the Nightgate Inn. (Bug #29780)
    • Ralof should no longer ditch his sleeveless armor after escaping into the keep in Helgen. (Bug #29658)
    • Aela should no longer lose her Skyforge Steel Dagger after Proving Honor (C01) is completed. This fix is not retroactive. (Bug #29595)
    • The guards in Heljarchen should now have proper guard dialogue. (Bug #29288)
    • They will also follow any changes to the guard uniforms in Dawnstar.
    • Mithorpa Nasyal and his two dogs have had their levels boosted to provide for better survivability when more advanced predators appear in the area of his farm. (Bug #29272)
    • Animal Pelt Collection (CR03) should no longer generate stack dumps. The inventory event filter was in the wrong section of the quest script. (Bug #29196)

• 1 month later...

This latest version is only compatible with version 1.6.323 we can't use this right? I've found CRF version for 1.5.97 on Reddit but I don't know if it is genuine or not. I couldn't find any viruses but not sure if it is solid, how can we tell that apart? I'll upload it to my drive so you can have look HERE. Can I or others use this?

Edit: THIS is that reddit post I was talking about.

Edited by Arel

2 hours ago, Arel said:

This latest version is only compatible with version 1.6.323 we can't use this right? I've found CRF version for 1.5.97 on Reddit but I don't know if it is genuine or not. I couldn't find any viruses but not sure if it is solid, how can we tell that apart? I'll upload it to my drive so you can have look HERE. Can I or others use this?

The shared file you found on reddit is ok. It's just a copy of version 3.1.10 downloaded from Nexus, the last one officially supported for Skyrim 1.5.97 and USSEP 4.2.5, so guaranteed to work with them.

Personally I've installed the latest version available on Nexus (3.1.11), and I'm using Skyrim 1.5.97 and USSEP 4.2.5b. The only difference with the previous CRF version are 2 bug fixes in College of Winterhold quests.

I recommend you make a backup of whichever version you use. The mod author has a habit of updating his mods, removing older versions, or completely withdrawing his mods from Nexus without warning.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mousetick said:

The shared file you found on reddit is ok. It's just a copy of version 3.1.10 downloaded from Nexus, the last one officially supported for Skyrim 1.5.97 and USSEP 4.2.5, so guaranteed to work with them.

Personally I've installed the latest version available on Nexus (3.1.11), and I'm using Skyrim 1.5.97 and USSEP 4.2.5b. The only difference with the previous CRF version are 2 bug fixes in College of Winterhold quests.

I recommend you make a backup of whichever version you use. The mod author has a habit of updating his mods, removing older versions, or completely withdrawing his mods from Nexus without warning.

I have the game 1.5.97 backed and every other mod downloaded is sittin in modding folder for MO2. I even have newest skyrim version backed lol

9 minutes ago, Arel said:

I have the game 1.5.97 backed and every other mod downloaded is sittin in modding folder for MO2. I even have newest skyrim version backed lol

Sounds good :) I meant a backup of the CRF mod. Make a backup of your CRF and USSEP .7z archives, both mods by the same author.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mousetick said:

Sounds good :) I meant a backup of the CRF mod. Make a backup of your CRF and USSEP .7z archives, both mods by the same author.

Hey can I ask you another thing? I have posted a question HERE if you can help I would really appreciate it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Mod was updated on June 20th:

• Added bash tags. (Bug #32173)
  • Vignar should not be commenting about the brawl inside Jorrvaskr when he's still outside after performing his restored scene by the Gildergreen. (Bug #31436)
  • The male first person sleeved Stormcloak cuirass is incorrectly weighted. This was originally done via USSEP 4.1.3 when it was thought that it needed the same adjustments as the non-sleeved ones. It turns out the sleeved variant doesn't need them. I will temporarily override the USSEP archive with the vanilla sleeved meshes since I've confiemed those don't have weighting issues in the game. When USSEP updates next and these files get removed, CRF will have them removed from the archive as well. (Bug #24405)
  • Gargoyle Sentinels and green Gargoyle variants now have their unique abilities assigned. (Bug #31328)
  • Chitin, Nordic, and Stalhrim (both heavy and light) Helmets of Waterbreathing have been added to the leveled lists with other similar enchanted helms. (Bug #31314)

• 6 months later...

Mod was updated today. v 3.1.14

Animal Pelt Collection (CR03) was not updating the radiant quest counters when completed. (Bug #32562)
The AI Package sending Scouts-Many-Marshes to the New Gnisis Cornerclub had too large a radius and was letting him access private areas. (Bug #32485)
Added bash tags. (Bug #32460)
Vignar and Olfrid will delay having their argument scene in front of the Gildergreen until after Amren and Saffir have played out their scene. Otherwise you could end up having both scenes running at the same time which would make it impossible to properly listen to both. (Bug #32459)
Four mist objects have been removed from the Thalmor Headquarters in Solitude. (Bug #32717)
Two mountain rock piles next to Heljarchen have been removed. There was no reason for them to be there since they were 9000 z units below the ground and marked as disabled.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...