LOOT Warning

Arel

Question

5 answers to this question

Search for '(TEMP) Terrain - xLODGen' in your mod list on the left panel (it's near the top, within the 'Resources' group) and disable it. This mod is not meant to be used for playing.

You'll enable it (temporarily) during the next stage of the guide (Part 5).

At any other time, it should remain disabled.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mousetick said:

Search for '(TEMP) Terrain - xLODGen' in your mod list on the left panel (it's near the top, within the 'Resources' group) and disable it. This mod is not meant to be used for playing.

You'll enable it (temporarily) during the next stage of the guide (Part 5).

At any other time, it should remain disabled.

Thank you, so I should also disable "(TEMP) Cathedral Landscapes - xLODGen" too right?

4 minutes ago, Mousetick said:

That's right. Make sure to run LOOT again after disabling the mods, and check there are no errors.

I did and I've launched new game thank you!

I have another question if I may;

At this point, it's a good idea to launch a NEW GAME to verify that Skyrim loads without CTD (after sorting with LOOT). The game should successfully load into the Alternate Start character generation interface. If so, open the console (~), type qqq, and hit Enter/Return to close the game. If the game crashes before closing, there is a problem with load order, enabled mods, or any number of things missed in the above instructions. Please validate the MO mod list and mod installations against the guide, because there is most likely a deviation (hopefully intended and easy to find). Always run LOOT after making changes to mods with plugins.

I did this and the game should just close immediately right? I've never used this command line so I don't really know :pinch: