Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hey guys and girls,

first of all I'd like to thank everyone involved in creating this guide.

I followed the guide step by step and I am fairly familiar with such guides and modding, but I am having the following issue when I am trying to create the zPatch:

okcWBZf.png

I already searched this thread for solutions, but it seems that I am the only one having this issue.

Does anyone have an idea why I am getting this error? I would really appreciate some help here. :)

Greetings,

BioneYe

Believe it or not the problem is not your mod list, MO or whatever but Regional Settings of Win10 that zEdit does not like.

Do the following:

1. Right click on Start Menu -> Settings -> Time & Language
  2. Look at the top right -> Additional date, time & regional settings
  3. Look at Region -> Change date, time, or number formats
  4. At Formats tab click at the bottom -> Additional Settings...
  5. Change the Decimal Symbol and the Digit Grouping symbol to "." and "," respectively.
  6. Clock OK and close all windows
  7. Run zEdit and generate the zpatch
  8. Do not forget to change the regional settings back to your originals.

Enjoy!!  ::):

There is a few critical mods I still miss in this guide and I take the liberty to post them here, I hope that's ok.

Im not finished installing everything in this guide so there can be something I missed. This is partly copied from the SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions thread.

UI/HUD mods that I would love to see in this guide

SkyHUD. With this mod you can move/tweak/"change" all HUD elements according to personal preferences, like separating sneak icon from crosshair.

I would love to see this mod in the guide. There is a patch for iHUD but some features from iHUD will not work.

Author also recommend to use it with iHUD. There is several presets available so if you dont want to change things yourself, you can use the presets.

Unread Books Glow by duggelz. Books which you have not read will glow. Similar feature in MoreHUD, but not the same, and I miss the dim glow.

Equipment HUD by Snotgurg. HUD widget that show the names of equipment/powers in hands + cycle keys to quickly change equipment/spells/potions/powers. The mod is only available for testing at the moment.

Better Skill and Quest Books Names by Kevkas. Rename books and add "skill name", "quest" or "map markers" in-front of book name. Similar features in MoreHUD but I think this is even better.

Mods that is not ported that I cant find anything similar to in SE

Horse Stamina Widget by just. Add a stamina bar to the horse as the player have.

Extended UI by MrJack. It made the skill menu look so much better.

Compass Marker Range by Xrande. Can adjust the range before location markers pop up, and when locations is detected.

Have fun :)

You've got to be kidding me! @Astakos, I've posted your response on zEdit discord channel, hopefully Mator can fix it in next release. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks but it has been documented by Mator here.

Look at his very last comment  :;):

Haven't try it with XEditLib.dll v.0.2.1...yet...because...emm...completely forgot about it!  ::D:

• +1 1

There is a few critical mods I still miss in this guide and I take the liberty to post them here, I hope that's ok.

Im not finished installing everything in this guide so there can be something I missed. This is partly copied from the SRLE Extended Mod Suggestions thread.

UI/HUD mods that I would love to see in this guide

SkyHUD. With this mod you can move/tweak/"change" all HUD elements according to personal preferences, like separating sneak icon from crosshair.

I would love to see this mod in the guide. There is a patch for iHUD but some features from iHUD will not work.

Author also recommend to use it with iHUD. There is several presets available so if you dont want to change things yourself, you can use the presets.

Unread Books Glow by duggelz. Books which you have not read will glow. Similar feature in MoreHUD, but not the same, and I miss the dim glow.

Equipment HUD by Snotgurg. HUD widget that show the names of equipment/powers in hands + cycle keys to quickly change equipment/spells/potions/powers. The mod is only available for testing at the moment.

Better Skill and Quest Books Names by Kevkas. Rename books and add "skill name", "quest" or "map markers" in-front of book name. Similar features in MoreHUD but I think this is even better.

Mods that is not ported that I cant find anything similar to in SE

Horse Stamina Widget by just. Add a stamina bar to the horse as the player have.

Extended UI by MrJack. It made the skill menu look so much better.

Compass Marker Range by Xrande. Can adjust the range before location markers pop up, and when locations is detected.

Have fun :)

Less Intrusive Hud 2 is way better than SkyHUD in my opinion. And it works just fine in SSE as long as you extract BSA and convert to form 44