Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

has anyone else had any z-fighting or mountain texture flickering for long distances? It only flickers when I am moving but is fine when I stay still...LOD's perhaps? Or from he mountain fog? Any fixes?

I have the same problem and haven't found a fix as yet. I'm using Obsidian Weathers which has the fog built in.

has anyone else had any z-fighting or mountain texture flickering for long distances? It only flickers when I am moving but is fine when I stay still...LOD's perhaps? Or from he mountain fog? Any fixes?

I have the same problem and haven't found a fix as yet. I'm using Obsidian Weathers which has the fog built in.

I notice some. I use Obsidian now but had the same thing going on when using Vivid + fogs. DynDolod at the very end of its log had spit out a long list of things which it warned me could cause z-fighting (I don't have the log in front of me so can't quote) and many entries had to do with data missing from Realistic Water Two for whatever reason. After re-downloading and reinstalling RWT I still had the same notices in DD and still have minor Z-fighting, so I'm not sure what it might be.

xxx78 hi! Unread books glow, if ported should be fine...i use it on LE with no problems. BSQBN if you chose to use, you may need to rebuild the LOTD patch( if you chose to merge) or download the patch found on LOTD patch central to use with LOTD. You could port extendedUI yourself: Here's how to convert this mod into SkyrimSE. This has been tested and works fine, for me(NOT ME, but on the web page) at least.
Thought I'd also mention that I use Mod Organizer 2 as it's really quite stable now.

For this to work you'll need 5 things;
Bethesda Archive Extractor ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974/? )
Creation Kit
Mod Organizer 2
SKSE 64
SkyUI

I'll try and make this as simple as possible;

1.) Download Extended UI manually.
2.) Add it to Mod Organizer 2.
3.) Download Bethesda Archive Extractor, Extract the file where ever you want.
4.) Run Bethesda Archive Extractor.exe
4.) Back to Mod Organizer, right click on the Extended UI mod and hit "Open in Explorer."
5.) Drag the .BSA file into Bethesda Archive Extractor, hit extract, browse to where Mod Organizer puts your mods (just copy what is in your search bar from step 4.)
Two files should appear "Interface" and "Scripts" delete the .BSA file and close the explorer.
6.) Right now run the Creation Kit FROM Mod Organizer 2. Click File > Data, a window will pop up. Double click on Skyrim.esm, Update.esm and Extended UI.esp and click Ok. Wait for it load the files.
NOTE: A lot of warnings will pop up during this process just hit [X] every time. The last warning that comes up should have "CLEAR" at the bottom of it, again just hit [X]
7.) Click File one last time and hit Save.
8.) Load Mod Organizer you should now have the Extended UI in the Overwrite folder open it up and drag&drop the new ESP back into Extended UI in mods pane. and your done yay!! xD

If you're not sure if you've done it correctly; you can check it by doing the following;
1.) Run SSEEdit from Mod Organizer 2
2.) Select NONE
3.) Double click on Extended UI
4.) Once its loaded and says "finished" at the bottom of the right pane double click on Extended UI
5.) Click File Header, if you look through the information on the right side of the screen it will tell you the Form Version which should say 44.

Edited by berndaroy

Hi DarkLady

u have a good guide here, thank you so much. it really help me. but, recently KS Dragon Overhaul got hidden by its author.

can someone send me the file. to complete the guide i need KS dragon overhaul :D

Thanks hehe

my email : tulliusskyrim@gmail.com

Hey thanks a lot you guys for this guide. Such detail and effort, enjoying it a lot! With one exception, though...

The Sofia follower mod is an absolute buggy mess and the developer seems pretty lousy - they're active on Nexus Mods (approving images) but not responding to anybody's bug reports, no acknowledgement at all. Anyway it's been the cause of significant stability problems for me (her MCM menu causing CTD's, she often disappears and glitches out, and more) so I highly recommend it be removed, at least until the dev sorts stuff out. We cannot do it easily because one of the compatibility patches you made depends on it :\ hopefully if I just reset her and ignore her I can get some stability back.

Apart from that, thanks so much - having a blast.

Hi DarkLady

u have a good guide here, thank you so much. it really help me. but, recently KS Dragon Overhaul got hidden by its author.

can someone send me the file. to complete the guide i need KS dragon overhaul :D

Thanks hehe

Sent in email!

EDIT: Wait, it's not hidden now. 1.5 Alpha was just released though, so it was temporary while updating I guess.

Edited by CosmicDan

Hi DarkLady

Thanks hehe

It's now back up and updated too.

Less Intrusive Hud 2 is way better than SkyHUD in my opinion. And it works just fine in SSE as long as you extract BSA and convert to form 44

I agree, but as you say it is not ported. Ok I will try to port it, if I fail I contact you :)

But if it is interesting to add it to the guide, it need to be done correctly.

Edited by xxx78

hey, guys forgot to mention we are away this weekend until Monday evening so any major development will have to wait until next week W hope you all have a good Easter weekend and don't eat too much chocolate.

Darth_Mathias and DarkladyLexy, I hope you and yours have an enjoyable weekend!

Hey all, I seem to be having an issue that is restricted to Riverwood.  No matter which way I approach Riverwood, as I get close, I CTD.  I've started off in Helgen, and as I get close to Riverwood, it happens.  I've started in Whiterun, and same thing as I approach Riverwood.  Any idea of what might be causing this?  Thanks so much!

I notice some. I use Obsidian now but had the same thing going on when using Vivid + fogs. DynDolod at the very end of its log had spit out a long list of things which it warned me could cause z-fighting (I don't have the log in front of me so can't quote) and many entries had to do with data missing from Realistic Water Two for whatever reason. After re-downloading and reinstalling RWT I still had the same notices in DD and still have minor Z-fighting, so I'm not sure what it might be.

Same here. I gave up on DynDOLOD. I haven't had a single CTD since i removed it about week and a half ago (and i am abusing my game left right and center, especially in testing...)

So.... I said that Sofia was bugged, but now Tocatta is doing the same thing. Sometimes she gets stuck in a T shape (no animation) and just floats around. Sofia was doing crazy flips and stuff, though.

Only way to fix it is to select them in console, then disable/enable - back to normal.

This is OK with Tocatta since I can always TP her behind me via MCM, but I'm worried about if/when this happens with other NPC's.

Does anybody have *any* idea what I'm even talking about? I've been googling for a while and I can't find anybody else talking about the same issue. May be new to Skyrim SE?

EDIT: I just found this valuable necropost that seems to be discussing a similar problem. Apparently some kind of race condition with the physics engine and script bloat, along with possible fixes. I'm going to try that, and also start yet-another new playthrough. Please review the post and consider adding it to your guide :)

Edited by CosmicDan

So.... I said that Sofia was bugged, but now Tocatta is doing the same thing. Sometimes she gets stuck in a T shape (no animation) and just floats around. Sofia was doing crazy flips and stuff, though.

Only way to fix it is to select them in console, then disable/enable - back to normal.

This is OK with Tocatta since I can always TP her behind me via MCM, but I'm worried about if/when this happens with other NPC's.

Does anybody have *any* idea what I'm even talking about? I've been googling for a while and I can't find anybody else talking about the same issue. May be new to Skyrim SE?

EDIT: I just found this valuable necropost that seems to be discussing a similar problem. Apparently some kind of race condition with the physics engine and script bloat, along with possible fixes. I'm going to try that, and also start yet-another new playthrough. Please review the post and consider adding it to your guide :)

Someone with 7 posts is telling to ignore what STEP recommends... i dunno... i'd be careful with such "fixes"