Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hi everyone, I have been slowly working myway through the mod list, testing as I go. This means before the end of the list I have started merging to keep my plugin count down. When I have a problem, someone here has already mentioned the issue, and got a reply. So I have found this wikki very useful. My problem comes with merging The AAE Patches along with Lexys LOTD SE - AAE Patch. I have followed the load instructions, including adding the master files. On checking the patch before building it in Merge Plugins, I get two errors for Lexys LOTD SE - AAE Patch, both are:

"unhandedled error NPC_\packages\PKID->found a LVLN reference, expected PACK"

On asking Merge Plugins to fix the issue it creats a new file Lexys LOTD SE - AAE Patch.esp.save in directory"Mod Organiser 2-1-1\mods\Lexy's LOTD SE - AAE Patch-14614-1-0\

My question are:

Have I got something wrong?

Do I ignore the error?

Or do I do something with the new file?

Hoping you are all having a great weekend, and those celebrating Easter not too many Chocoalate eggs at once 

Hi DarkladyLexy

Okay futher to my question about merging "Lexys LOTD SE - AAE Patch.esp" into the "AAE Patches Merged", using "Merge Plugins"

As suggested I have opened the file in XEDIT, on checking for errors XEDIT says

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [16] Lexys LOTD SE - AAE Patch.esp

[00:00] EncTroll "Troll" [NPC_:00023ABA]

[00:00]     NPC_ \ Packages \ PKID - Package -> Found a LVLN reference, expected: PACK

[00:00] EncTrollFrost "Frost Troll" [NPC_:00023ABB]

[00:00]     NPC_ \ Packages \ PKID - Package -> Found a LVLN reference, expected: PACK

[00:00] All Done!

On looking at the NPC profile, both have two PKID - Package lines. In both examples the second line instead of having a "PACK" it is "LVLN".

I will wait for DarkladyLexy to return from her Easter holidays, so she can comment about this. Thanks for looking at my original question.

xxx78 hi! Unread books glow, if ported should be fine...i use it on LE with no problems. BSQBN if you chose to use, you may need to rebuild the LOTD patch( if you chose to merge) or download the patch found on LOTD patch central to use with LOTD. You could port extendedUI yourself: Here's how to convert this mod into SkyrimSE. This has been tested and works fine, for me(NOT ME, but on the web page) at least.

Thought I'd also mention that I use Mod Organizer 2 as it's really quite stable now.

For this to work you'll need 5 things;

Bethesda Archive Extractor ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/974/? )

Creation Kit

Mod Organizer 2

SKSE 64

SkyUI

I'll try and make this as simple as possible;

1.) Download Extended UI manually.

2.) Add it to Mod Organizer 2.

3.) Download Bethesda Archive Extractor, Extract the file where ever you want.

4.) Run Bethesda Archive Extractor.exe

4.) Back to Mod Organizer, right click on the Extended UI mod and hit "Open in Explorer."

5.) Drag the .BSA file into Bethesda Archive Extractor, hit extract, browse to where Mod Organizer puts your mods (just copy what is in your search bar from step 4.)

Two files should appear "Interface" and "Scripts" delete the .BSA file and close the explorer.

6.) Right now run the Creation Kit FROM Mod Organizer 2. Click File > Data, a window will pop up. Double click on Skyrim.esm, Update.esm and Extended UI.esp and click Ok. Wait for it load the files.

NOTE: A lot of warnings will pop up during this process just hit [X] every time. The last warning that comes up should have "CLEAR" at the bottom of it, again just hit [X]

7.) Click File one last time and hit Save.

8.) Load Mod Organizer you should now have the Extended UI in the Overwrite folder open it up and drag&drop the new ESP back into Extended UI in mods pane. and your done yay!! xD

If you're not sure if you've done it correctly; you can check it by doing the following;

1.) Run SSEEdit from Mod Organizer 2

2.) Select NONE

3.) Double click on Extended UI

4.) Once its loaded and says "finished" at the bottom of the right pane double click on Extended UI

5.) Click File Header, if you look through the information on the right side of the screen it will tell you the Form Version which should say 44.

Thank berndaroy for the detailed description.

I will try your guide for extended UI, I really like it.

Unread books glow is released for SE and I hope it will work with the rest of the guide without any problems.

About BSQBN, I highly recommended it to control flow of new quests, but it will maybe overlap with moreHUD SE.

What do you think about Horse Stamina Widget, Compass Marker Range and Equipment HUD? Do you think this will work with this guide?

Edited by xxx78

Tommul55 hi! I don't usually use AAE in my game, but have just built the AAE merge to see what may be the problem you face. First on checking Lexy's LOTD SE - Patch.esp in xedit prior to building the merge i get this...[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0A] Lexys LOTD SE - AAE Patch.esp
[00:00] All Done! i.e (No errors). Secondly, Merge tool built the merge successfully with no errors...HOWEVER i don't know if others have this, but when the tool loads, i have to right click "check all" as some of the mods don't auto check..namely Skyrim_Dragonborn and most importantly Animals merged.esp

If you more comfortable to wait for Lexy Ok, but try to reinstall the mods needed and rebuild your merge again(if you haven't already)

xxx78 Hi! I have always used unread books glow on my LE or classic build, with NO problems...i don't thus, foresee problems with this guild. That said,Ii'm still on the merge section of the guide, as i had a LOT of problems with MO2 right in the beginning and should have been further ahead then i am, and will have to check in xedit for any conflicts. As too the last three, i have never used them so unable to advise....that's not to say you cannot test them for conflicts in xedit with this guide prior to starting a play through. Lastly Extended UI is used on the LE guild, and this guild is not that far off in similar contents...BUT once ported, check for conflicts. Rule of thumb...if you wish to use other mods on top of this guild, you are welcome to do..it's your game, but problems found will need to be fixed by yourself....again thus said, there are many wonderful people here and else where that will be willing to help where possible. Happy modding

xxx78 Hi! I have always used unread books glow on my LE or classic build, with NO problems...i don't thus, foresee problems with this guild. That said,Ii'm still on the merge section of the guide, as i had a LOT of problems with MO2 right in the beginning and should have been further ahead then i am, and will have to check in xedit for any conflicts. As too the last three, i have never used them so unable to advise....that's not to say you cannot test them for conflicts in xedit with this guide prior to starting a play through. Lastly Extended UI is used on the LE guild, and this guild is not that far off in similar contents...BUT once ported, check for conflicts. Rule of thumb...if you wish to use other mods on top of this guild, you are welcome to do..it's your game, but problems found will need to be fixed by yourself....again thus said, there are many wonderful people here and else where that will be willing to help where possible. Happy modding

Ok thanks again. I hope some of this mods will be added to the guide, anyway I will have test later.

I'm also having this issue

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [16] Lexys LOTD SE - AAE Patch.esp
[00:00] EncTroll "Troll" [NPC_:00023ABA]
[00:00] EncTrollFrost "Frost Troll" [NPC_:00023ABB]

Honestly this whole, pathes you have to download and merge, while they themselves depend on merged plugins thing is just asking for trouble, i'm guessing that the cause of the issue is actually cause of my Animals Merged, maybe one of the mods i used for that merge was a newer/older version, and that broke things

Edit:

Found out the cause of the isue

i did
"Skytest Creature Extension.esp",
"Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp",

instead of the other day around

Edited by monyarm
  • +1 1

Thank berndaroy for the detailed description.

I will try your guide for extended UI, I really like it.

Unread books glow is released for SE and I hope it will work with the rest of the guide without any problems.

About BSQBN, I highly recommended it to control flow of new quests, but it will maybe overlap with moreHUD SE.

What do you think about Horse Stamina Widget, Compass Marker Range and Equipment HUD? Do you think this will work with this guide?

I also use Unread Books Glow and haven't noticed any issues thusfar. Equipment HUD I sorely miss from oldrim but its testing state keeps me away from using it right now. I'll definitely be revisiting when it's more stable.

For some reason my MO won't connect to Nexus today. Anyone had this problem before?

Mine is also acting up today. 

Say lads n' lasses, anyone else have this spam from relationship Dialogue in their Load Orders?

[03/31/2018 - 03:40:38PM] Error: Unable to bind script RDO_DefaultRecruit_AFT to topic info D787E1B4 on <nullptr quest> because their base types do not match
[03/31/2018 - 03:40:38PM] Error: Unable to bind script RDO_DefaultRecruit_AFT to topic info D794395D on <nullptr quest> because their base types do not match

&

[03/31/2018 - 03:40:49PM] Warning: Property pDialogueFollower on script RDO_DefaultDismiss_AFT attached to topic info D77C7CA2 on quest DialogueFollower (000750BA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[03/31/2018 - 03:40:49PM] Warning: Property pDialogueFollower on script RDO_DefaultDismiss_AFT attached to topic info D7521066 on quest DialogueFollower (000750BA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

These are spammed (along with a good few other RDO scripts) a bunch of times on game start. There's ALOT. It calms down but ona  brand spanking new character it raises an eyebrow for the shear extreme amount. I won't kill the forum by pasting them all :P

Anyone else have anything like this in their papyrus log?

Tommul55 and Monyarm hi! Sorry guys/gals but I'm unable to reproduce your error reports. This is what i have in xedit for the AAE merge prior to it's build: [00:00] Checking for Errors in [0C] Animals Merged.esp
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0D] AAE_Cloaks_Patch.esp
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0E] AAE_OBIS_Patch.esp
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0F] AAE_STRAP_Patch.esp
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [10] AAE_Undeath_Patch.esp
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [11] Lexys LOTD SE - AAE Patch.esp

There are no errors reported in xedit and Merge tool is able to build the merge: Compiling scripts
  No files found matching E:\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim SSE Tools\Merge StandAlone Tool SSE\temp\psc\*.psc

Copying modified scripts

Removing unncessary masters
  Removing master Lexys LOTD SE - AAE Patch.esp
  Removing master AAE_Undeath_Patch.esp
  Removing master AAE_STRAP_Patch.esp
  Removing master AAE_OBIS_Patch.esp
  Removing master AAE_Cloaks_Patch.esp
Saving: E:\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\MO2.1.2dev5-Silarn-prerelease\mods\AAE Patches Merged\AAE Patches Merged.esp.save
Done merging AAE Patches Merged (0.767s)

All done!

As you can see there is no problem with the guides instructions. Check you have the latest version of said mods, re-install if necessary and rerun the tools...PS sorry i don't know how to capture a picture of the tools and post it here, as seen are copy and paste reports from tools required.

PSS: For Animals merged; xedit...[00:00] Checking for Errors in [05] Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
[00:07] All Done!
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [06] SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [08] Skytest Creature Extension.esp
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [09] CrittersAintSnitches.esp
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0A] CrittersAintSnitches-SkyTEST-RA&P Patch.esp

For Merge Tool:   No files found matching E:\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim SSE Tools\Merge StandAlone Tool SSE\temp\psc\*.psc

Compiling scripts
  No files found matching E:\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim SSE Tools\Merge StandAlone Tool SSE\temp\psc\*.psc

Copying modified scripts

Removing unncessary masters
  Removing master CrittersAintSnitches-SkyTEST-RA&P Patch.esp
  Removing master CrittersAintSnitches.esp
  Removing master Skytest Creature Extension.esp
  Removing master Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp
Saving: E:\Skyrim\SteamApps\common\MO2.1.2dev5-Silarn-prerelease\mods\Animals Merged\Animals Merged.esp.save

Done merging Animals Merged (1.094s)

All done!

Edited by berndaroy
  • +1 1

Ouf! Just finish the process of modding this guide, it's quite something, but i got these graphics problems. Could someone help me with this?

https://imgur.com/a/XLPY5

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
BS_DLC_patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm