Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

lol Mod it till it breaks homie

... and then mod it some more until it works the way you want it to work! :rofl:

::D:  :wallbash:  ::D:

mmmm..just realized we don't have racemenu..lol I retract my previous question. Kind of miss that critical mod

Some of us are using the author's alpha from github. For my part it's been working just fine, just lacks sliders and overlays. Instructions on this mod's site (scroll down past the preset information).

Edited by Tzefira

Some overlays work, though not always reliably. I managed to get the Battle Hardened Warpaints working by porting the esp, though it shows up under the Makeup section, it works just fine. Usually. Sometimes upon re-doing my VIS and Bashed Patch it won't show up at all during character creation. Also tried WyldTats (or however they were spelled), but didn't manage to get those to show up.

Hey folks,

How is the guide progressing?

Anyone done an extensive playthru with it yet?

Yeah I've completed the main quest line and dragonborn, was having issues with combat CTD's pretty consistently but I think it may have been fixed with morehud's latest update. So I'll be starting over again and seeing how it fares.

Lexy, got this straight outta the horses mouth regarding Unique Uniques. Was talking about pulling the CR I did on UU and LotD in my own patch (silly me)

-bigdeano89

''What's a CR? You mean conflict resolution? Yeah, definitely not necessary. The mod itself isn't even needed tbh, most are already part if Legacy. There's maybe 3 or 4 that we use other replacers for, but the big ones like bolars oathblade, dragonbane, pale blade etc are all included already. May save you an esp slot :)''

And while I have ya have you had a look at:

• Distinct Interiors
  • Dawn of Skyrim Directors Cut
  • Coin Replacer Redux

Quick question. In the racemenu, is there supposed to be bodyslides to adjust body part size etc.? I only see the standard menus although the eyes and hair loaded just fone

mmmm..just realized we don't have racemenu..lol I retract my previous question. Kind of miss that critical mod

That's not fair: answering your own questions! :bleh:

:'D

I am level 2 now, finally LOL. But i am taking time and immersing into the role and enjoying FF, Campfires and iNeed properly :) Spent 3 days just camping outside of Whiterun, and doing a bit of hunting and crafting. I think i've built up enough resources to make a trip to Riverwood without getting eaten by wolves...

Tzefira hi! Yes believe it or not, some do.....UNLIKE US who tend to be hooked on messing around with our load orders, just a little bit more of this, oh and that mod looks gooooood, what happens if i do this. I call it being on skooma and it's withdrawn symptoms...and then if, like LEXY, you add a little red bull, then you JUST THROW TOGETHER a little guide like this in a month or two no problem. Then there are those who play believe it or not....I'M ONLY MESSING AROUND, Happy modding   :innocent:  ::P:

I am level 2 now, finally LOL. But i am taking time and immersing into the role and enjoying FF, Campfires and iNeed properly :) Spent 3 days just camping outside of Whiterun, and doing a bit of hunting and crafting. I think i've built up enough resources to make a trip to Riverwood without getting eaten by wolves...

:cool:  You play the way I play. Might be why I rarely mind starting over, the first few days of getting into a new character's RP and routines is actually pretty fun.

Tzefira hi! Yes believe it or not, some do.....UNLIKE US who tend to be hooked on messing around with our load orders, just a little bit more of this, oh and that mod looks gooooood, what happens if i do this. I call it being on skooma and it's withdrawn symptoms...and then if, like LEXY, you add a little red bull, then you JUST THROW TOGETHER a little guide like this in a month or two no problem. Then there are those who play believe it or not....I'M ONLY MESSING AROUND, Happy modding   :innocent:  ::P:

::D:  ::D:

Real Snow updated to v 1.6 and Immersive Citizens has been updated to v 0.4 (both on March 27th).

Wait...people actually play this game?

No way!  People actually playing Skyrim?  Line them up and I'll take care of them! :bat:

All of this is why I still like playing Skyrim after more than 6 years: I can mod until I have the game the way I want it, play, mod some more, play, mod some more, play ... (are you seeing a pattern here?)  :;): 

I can do all this on my own, but the entire experience is so much richer  :yes: when it involves the people that have given us :unworthy:  (and are following :thumbsup: ) this Build.  This Build is getting me out of my comfort zone, where I used a relatively small number of mods (less than 250).  :psyduck: