Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I had the same error, when i first tried to use ZEDit and building the ZPatch. I still have no idea, why this error pops up. I solved it by creating an empty plugin in CK naming it "zPatch.esp" and then creating a Mod in MO2 "ZPatch", activating this mod with the yet still empty plugin. After this, ZEdit ran flawless creating the zPatch.esp, which will then end-up in the Overwrite-folder

This worked like a charm - thank you very much.

Has nothing to do with the guide. His mod list is completely out of wack. At this point i would suggest wiping everything and actually following the guide from start to finish before attempting to run wild. Also, not sure how many times this has been mentioned already, but here it goes again - test your game after each section in the guide! Don't wait until the end or you will end up in this situation

Hey guys and girls,

first of all I'd like to thank everyone involved in creating this guide.

I followed the guide step by step and I am fairly familiar with such guides and modding, but I am having the following issue when I am trying to create the zPatch:

okcWBZf.png

I already searched this thread for solutions, but it seems that I am the only one having this issue.

Does anyone have an idea why I am getting this error? I would really appreciate some help here. :)

Greetings,

BioneYe

You are using 0.20 of zEdit and not 0.30?

Just remember that this guide is not finished yet, it is in a testing/solving state, so dont take it personal if things dont work out yet...

I would be very surprised if it's not an error on my part, honestly. Thank you for the hope, though. :)

Posted Today, 03:14 PM

Has nothing to do with the guide. His mod list is completely out of wack. At this point i would suggest wiping everything and actually following the guide from start to finish before attempting to run wild. Also, not sure how many times this has been mentioned already, but here it goes again - test your game after each section in the guide! Don't wait until the end or you will end up in this situation 

Thanks, you're probably right. I'll uninstall and try again, at least I won't have to re-download mods. That's what took the longest.

It's hard to test when you start getting through the guide past 255 plugins.

Edited by penguinsane

Before I end up duplicating effort, has anyone already made a custom patch to rename the Bruma weapons to non-generic names? I understand the author's intent, but I find it frustrating to be crafting items for display in the museum and having to guess which Iron Mace is from Skyrim and will go on display, and which one is from Cyrodill, and will not.

Is Immersive Animations working properly for everyone? It has an alteration of the sneak animation, I believe, where everyone's supposed to be down on one knee rather than doing that awkward bouncy-crouch vanilla thing. However I only see it on my own char (via PCEA2). If I remove PCEA2 nobody uses it. I know I installed it with that option (reinstalled to double-check) but I can't get it to show up on NPCs in game.

Anyone have a hint on this? 

I've checked to make sure nothing was overwriting IA's sneak animations, and nothing is. But they're just not showing up in game. I suspect that means some others may not be either. 

Tzefira PCEA2 should only affect your character and no other NPC's since it stands for Player Exclusive Animations.

Yes, I know that.

But we have Immersive Animations installed on its own, outside of PCEA2 in this guide. Doesn't that mean they should affect everyone?

I believe mine are working fine, although i have a few extra animations that are not part of the guide, and never used PCEA

When you go into sneak mode does it show the IA animation on you? IE down on one knee, one hand on ground? Does it work on your followers?

I understood what you meant. Yes, when i had that animation everyone was using it. However, i didn't like it (some clipping issues) so i've changed to a different animation

Okay. I'm trying to figure out why mine don't. I have it installed in the order of the guide and only have one other non-guide animation that affects greatswords only, so I'm scratching my head as to why it's not showing up. Do you know of any troubleshooting I could try?

Anyone ever have any issues with Improved Closedfaced Helmets? For some reason I get a crash after selecting new game. I've been testing and loading all sections up to that point and everything works fine. Soon as I

activate that mod, crash when trying to load in game.