Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Well if you need a hand let me know, I've had my current load order geared around an MLU/LoTD playthrough. Been working on it for months (on and off). My C.R is quite tidy and makes MLU/LoTD play nice. For the patched you can merge them all then slap a Delev/Relev on it and it plays nice with *almost* everything. It's not like the headache patching in You Hunger or anything like that  :P

I would like to take personal advantage of your hard work so, I can implement Morrowloot  ::):.  Is it possible I can get you to link me to your CR.esp or some typed out steps to save me time? 

I've converted nearly every missing mod from the Oldrim LotD build and am about to start Merges.

-Xaxilis

Think what she is alluding to is Morrowloot can be a pain to patch. It's not difficult just time consuming and, to be honest, she doesn't have a lot of time on her plate at the moment. Her work has got busy.

Thats understandable, RL comes first or atleast should. I have been waiting to play this game for soon 7  years so I can wait a little longer :)

I think this pack is going to be the pack is the final pack for me, so many mods I love is in here, so Im very grateful for what being done here.

Followed the guide, have gotten up to the point of starting it up to set MCM settings, but the game seems to crash before it even starts when trying to run via SKSE on MO2. I've spent the last week downloading mods and following the guide, I am tired and sad.

Currently reorganizing modlist and plugins according to order on the guide's modwatch page but can anyone see any glaring issues why I wouldn't be able to load literally at all? (Which BTW, I did set the LOOT rules for the required plugins in the instructions and it didn't sort it anywhere remotely close to what Lexy's modwatch looks like. I've got a little less than half of it currently reordered.)

https://modwat.ch/u/penguinsane/modlist

Reorganizing is going to take me at least a day or two because there's 400+ mods and I can't sit and do it in one fell swoop.

Sorry for the trouble if something is super obvious and I've missed it. I've been messing with this mod list for too long and things are starting to run together. I am only an intermediate modder, so I've probably screwed up something major somewhere... I really wish the modding community supported generalized modpacks that were easier to install, lol.

Edited by penguinsane

Well if you need a hand let me know, I've had my current load order geared around an MLU/LoTD playthrough. Been working on it for months (on and off). My C.R is quite tidy and makes MLU/LoTD play nice. For the patched you can merge them all then slap a Delev/Relev on it and it plays nice with *almost* everything. It's not like the headache patching in You Hunger or anything like that  :P

If you can PM me your CR then it will help shorten patching time. I take everyone is using the Morrowloot Ulitmate. Also not everyone will like the changes in Morrowloot so I will likely add it as an optional extra.

Hi Lexy,

Just a heads up. The next update to Legacy SE will require a new game and the plugin will be converted to an ESM. This will obviously have an impact on your CR patches. Drop me a PM on Nexus if you have any questions :) 

Thanks for making this awesome mod list 

Bugger :(

Is there a timescale on the update? Just want to see if I want to wait or just go without updates from now on.

Edited by dcads

Hi Lexy,

Just a heads up. The next update to Legacy SE will require a new game and the plugin will be converted to an ESM. This will obviously have an impact on your CR patches. Drop me a PM on Nexus if you have any questions :) 

Thanks for making this awesome mod list 

Ok Picky thanks for the heads up

Hey guys and girls,

first of all I'd like to thank everyone involved in creating this guide.

I followed the guide step by step and I am fairly familiar with such guides and modding, but I am having the following issue when I am trying to create the zPatch:

okcWBZf.png

I already searched this thread for solutions, but it seems that I am the only one having this issue.

Does anyone have an idea why I am getting this error? I would really appreciate some help here. :)

Greetings,

BioneYe

Hey guys and girls,

first of all I'd like to thank everyone involved in creating this guide.

I followed the guide step by step and I am fairly familiar with such guides and modding, but I am having the following issue when I am trying to create the zPatch:

okcWBZf.png

I already searched this thread for solutions, but it seems that I am the only one having this issue.

Does anyone have an idea why I am getting this error? I would really appreciate some help here. :)

Greetings,

BioneYe

I had the same error, when i first tried to use ZEDit and building the ZPatch. I still have no idea, why this error pops up. I solved it by creating an empty plugin in CK naming it "zPatch.esp" and then creating a Mod in MO2 "ZPatch", activating this mod with the yet still empty plugin. After this, ZEdit ran flawless creating the zPatch.esp, which will then end-up in the Overwrite-folder

• +1 1

If it crashes like that, that is quite often a missing master issue. Do you have anything in the right pane that has a red triangle with a ! inside it next to it?

Thank you for responding. It does not show there are any missing masters in MO2 and LOOT is not reporting any errors, so I am very stumped. :(

Thank you for responding. It does not show there are any missing masters in MO2 and LOOT is not reporting any errors, so I am very stumped. :(

Just remember that this guide is not finished yet, it is in a testing/solving state, so dont take it personal if things dont work out yet...