Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Wait...people actually play this game?

Wait you are now telling me that Skyrim is actually a game and you can play it and has a story and everything my mind is blown I never knew this.

Wait... modding IS the game right?

That is what I always thought.

On and more serious note has anyone tried Touring Cartridges I have been very reluctant to try it out ever since I knew to broke Gopher's Stiv Character. I know that was on Classic and when it first can out but it made me nervous to try it out on my usually heavy modded game.  

Wait you are now telling me that Skyrim is actually a game and you can play it and has a story and everything my mind is blown I never knew this.

That is what I always thought.

On and more serious note has anyone tried Touring Cartridges I have been very reluctant to try it out ever since I knew to broke Gopher's Stiv Character. I know that was on Classic and when it first can out but it made me nervous to try it out on my usually heavy modded game.  

:rofl:

On your more serious note, I won't be able to test Touring Carriages against your Build until I've finished a complete reinstall of it (currently working on [World Encounters] mods).

I have tested Touring Carriages. Caused lots of error messages, to the point that I didn't actually test if it worked despite those. Lots of 'doppelganger missing' errors, which apparently happens because it doesn't do well with anything that edits those carriage driver NPCs.

I have not tested the version for SE, but I used the one for oldrim, and the only issue I was the the wagon killed everything om the road :P

I love the atmosphere it create and combined with no fast travel and high horse prices it is a gem.

Edited by xxx78

I cant edit my earlier post so I make a new one.

One idea for Touring Carriages is to remove collision for the carriage so it dont kill things on the road, but Im not sure how good idea it is or if it will work.

Another thing, is there any plan to include Morrowloot in the pack?

I love the placement of rare loot in the world instead of dropping everywhere, and I love the delevling of enemies.

Edited by xxx78

I cant edit my earlier post so I make a new one.

One idea for Touring Carriages is to remove collision for the carriage so it dont kill things on the road, but Im not sure how good idea it is or if it will work.

Another thing, is there any plan to include Morrowloot in the pack?

I love the placement of rare loot in the world instead of dropping everywhere, and I love the delevling of enemies.

think you'll find Morrowloot or at least a simplified version of Morrowloot is already included in LOTD that why it was pulled from the original guide.

Finally got around to trying to install this.  I am trying to do the Heads Up Display merge and I keep getting this error: 

Failed to merge ----->Heads Up Display Merge, Cannot create file "G:\Skyrim SE Utilities\Merge Plugins 2.3.1\merges\----->Heads Up Display Merge\interface\translations\Heads Up Display Merged_spanish.txt". The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. 

Any idea what is causing this?