Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

hm, after removing all things that were edited cause of patch ''ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp'' and selecting clean masters the file is still in masters, is there maybe some more info that we didn't remove?

ELE won't be removed in that manner unless you delete every cell edited in the CR. The way I did it was to load both ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp and ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp then in the CR simply rename the master in the file header since the FormIDs match. :)

yes 3 with the first just about to become a moody teenager too.

In this day and age I think it's more like space aliens with an attitude since they all have surgically implanted communication devices.

Congrats on the baby on the way.

I have been working on a new SRLE profile and toward the end of the guide, the DynDOLOD script part has me stumped. Any ideas?

Applying script...
[00:00:00.000] DynDOLOD TexGen by Sheson, starting...
[00:00:00.005]
[00:00:00.009] Creating some temporary files
[00:00:00.013] Error: can not create output folder for <F:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\TES5Edit\TES5Edit\DynDOLOD-temp\textures\architecture\windhelm\whruinstonedark_n.dds
Exception in unit userscript line 236: Invalid characters in path
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00

The Wyrmstooth's author is (kind of) ok!

He kindly shared at Reddit this https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4hmdz3/what_is_going_on_with_wyrmstooth_and_its_author/d33oze2

He also posted this "I don't mind if people share the mod privately, but I won't be available to provide support anymore."

Maybe he's OK with hosting the mod here. 

EDIT: it looks that sharing it's neither piracy nor against the author will 

Edited by afonik
  • +1 1

So, someone upload Wyrmstooth to a file server, and we´re back in action :)

It's not that simple. Proper etiquette should be followed. Sharing it here it's somehow different from sharing it in privacy.

If Someone is willing to do it (Neo I'm looking at you! I even wrote Someone with a capital letter) it's better if a formal request is made. 

With a bit of luck maybe Jonx0r realizes SRLE as a great guide and decides it would be a good host for his masterpiece should he decides to come back any day.

I could have made the request myself but I'm a nobody in the modding scene. A respected author should have higher successful chances.

• +1 3