Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Guest garazh

I was checking Stunning Statues folder when I found that the folder containing Sovngarde statues meshes is named sovEngarde. Is it a mistake or is this the way the folder is named in the base game files?

So I was wondering... can a follower use dual wield combat style with SRLE guide? I haven't found an option and I tried giving two weapons to Karjo for example but still he uses only one of them. I removed his shield but still he insists on using the one handed style. Should I select the combat style Berserker from the radial menu options?

EDIT: Setting the berserker combat style doesn't do the trick. It says in the EFF nexus page that dual wielding is enabled but I can't seem to make it work.

Edited by SkulldozeR

I'm getting an error when trying to install the Havoc Physics Fix for Realistic HD Food and Beverages. When the FOMOD starts the error says: The element 'plugin' has invalid child element 'typeDescriptor'. List of possible elements expected: 'files, conditionFlags'.

Fomods on other files working just fine. No one else seems to have the problem....what am I doing wrong?

then Decompress the archive after you download it manually and create a mod in [Mod Organizer Path]\Mod Organizer\mods  named Realistic HD Food & Beverages - Havok Physics Fix  and copy the contents of the archive (only the meshes folder). Then refresh in MO and the mod folder should appear last in left pane. Then move the folder under Realistic HD Food

Edit: you can update the mod information by right clicking the mod folder in MO and under Information -> Nexus Info -> Mod ID put 75194 and hit refresh icon

Edit 2: actualy only meshes\clutter\wine folder is needed delete the ingredients folder

Edited by paul666root

So ... new lands.

Been using SRLE for a long time now, and for good reason. However, Falskaar and Wyrmstooth are a bit old at this point. Not saying they aren't polished (though tbh Falskaar didn't thrill me) but I'd love to see some new "new lands" get some love.

For my personal game Gray Cowl and Beyond Reach look sizeable, and come August I believe the full version of Apotheosis will be released. Any chance we would ever see these included instead?

While we're at it, with the current version ... am I likely to experience instability if I were to slap Gray Cowl and Beyond Reach on top of full SRLE, or should I strip out FS and WT before doing that you think?

Edited by Noobsayer

Hello, I recently installed SRLE for the first time and as I was going through I wrote down everything I thought was worth bringing up.

• Merge Plugins Standalone link is bad in the "Tools" section, link goes to the top of the page.
  • The second grey box under "Create The Skyrim Revisted Profile" has a typo, "pane" instead of panel.
  • When telling the user to move the backup files back to the Skyrim/Data folder there will be two Dawnguard.esm files, this might need to be explained. Also this isn't at all how my install functioned, the esm and backup was all in my overwrite.
  • The warning about MO extracting a BSA will happen before "The Dovahkiin Comes" section if you install the optimized textures made by Tony.
  • Personal opinion but I believe the Elder Scroll FX from Rustic Elderscroll should be added as an optional. It comes up so rarely that when it does I feel as tho it should be amazing.
  • I was installing SFO before I realized a folder/folder/filename* means * was for all files of that type, I feel stupid now. This isn't an issue, just wanted you to know I feel stupid :)
  • For Immersive Patrols you have listed to download file "DLC Main Aggressive", there is no file named this tho. We have DLC Aggressive which is what I think you mean but with the file "DLC Main Unaggressive" I found myself slightly confused.
  • aMidianBorn Iron and Banded Iron Armor isn't clear on what file you are recommending. All 4 main files are listed as "cabal's cut".
  • CACO's patches doesn't tell you to remove "CACO_RND_DestBottles_Patch.esp"
  • Needs a warning in "Mod Merges" to run LOOT before attempting this.
  • The "Interior Lighting Mods" section of the Vividian ENB FOMOD instructions is incorrect. Some options have changed maybe since this was created.
  • In the mod merge section I believe a list needs to be there to tell the user what plugins now need to be hidden/deleted.

Better Vampires and A Quality World Map doesn't mention to not install the Readmes folders, WM's Critter and Trap Fixes doesn't recommend deleting the Docs folder and AOS doesn't recommend deleting the "AOS 2.5 Read Me Files" folder. SkyUI, Extended UI, JaySuS, Books of Skyrim, Atlas Map Markers - Updated and Ash rocks all have readme files in the first folder. 

That is all I have, do with this whatever you want or completely ignore it. I figured since you was kind enough to put the list together I should mention anything I noticed while installing it to possibly make your life easier.

then Decompress the archive after you download it manually and create a mod in [Mod Organizer Path]\Mod Organizer\mods  named Realistic HD Food & Beverages - Havok Physics Fix  and copy the contents of the archive (only the meshes folder). Then refresh in MO and the mod folder should appear last in left pane. Then move the folder under Realistic HD Food

Edit: you can update the mod information by right clicking the mod folder in MO and under Information -> Nexus Info -> Mod ID put 75194 and hit refresh icon

Edit 2: actualy only meshes\clutter\wine folder is needed delete the ingredients folder

Thank you....that was easy enough.