Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

hey everyone I have been talking with Sheson about bad LOD issue on the stable in whiterun and he doesn't wjy it is happen but has recommended the follow work around

Sheson Quote:

Fix the problem with this workaround:
Edit ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_TES5.ini with notepad.
Find the line IgnoreModFileName= and add ", dyndolod - addon" without the quotes to the end of the list. The missing "s" at the end is deliberate.

• +1 1

Any ideas for my Solitude CTD issue, fellas?

Edit: For some more details, it seems like it loads the cell fine, but once the loading screen goes to turn into the gameplay screen it CTD's. Would load order help? I was fairly meticulous with the install.

Edited by FamousDeadGuy

hey everyone I have been talking with Sheson about bad LOD issue on the stable in whiterun and he doesn't wjy it is happen but has recommended the follow work around

Sheson Quote:

Fix the problem with this workaround:

Edit ..\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_TES5.ini with notepad.

Find the line IgnoreModFileName= and add ", dyndolod - addon" without the quotes to the end of the list. The missing "s" at the end is deliberate.

This already exists in 2.06

I was hoping someone could clarify something for me: when installing the Stunning Statues of Skyrim mod, do we MOVE and rename the mentioned .nif files or do we COPY and PASTE them into the newly-created Prometheus folder and then rename them?

Thanks!

I was hoping someone could clarify something for me: when installing the Stunning Statues of Skyrim mod, do we MOVE and rename the mentioned .nif files or do we COPY and PASTE them into the newly-created Prometheus folder and then rename them?

Thanks!

Copy not move.
  • +1 1

I've recently encountered the "CTD on Save bug". I've determined that it isn't being caused by string count or memory block excesses, but I can't determine what is causing it. My install is SRLE plus hunterborn, moonpath and a bunch of follower mods. It works fine off a new install (not a single crash for about 20 hours) until I get this bug. There isn't a lot of information on the web or step about what causes it but that using the player.kill fix (https://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2994022) does work. My questions are two fold....what could be causing it? and why does the player.kill method work? (What is it doing to the game to allow one to continue playing as if the problem never existed?)

Edited by maedrhos

Another stupid question: if I don't plan on installing the UNPB body replacer, when installing Mature Skin Texture and Body, should I follow the instructions for the last step in the FOMOD installer and install the UNP normal maps or should I "keep existing normal maps"?

Another stupid question: if I don't plan on installing the UNPB body replacer, when installing Mature Skin Texture and Body, should I follow the instructions for the last step in the FOMOD installer and install the UNP normal maps or should I "keep existing normal maps"?

If your not going to use a UNP based body replacer, then you don't need the normal maps for them.