Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Some minor nitpicks;

• The Choice Is Yours overwrites the book art of DLC1LD_AetheriumWars "The Aetherium Wars" [bOOK:02004D5B] which Book Coves should add its own art.
  • USLEEP's DA01IntroRumorsTopic [DIAL:00024390] gets overwritten by The Choice Is Yours, which hasn't the forwarded fix of USLEEP.
  •  ^ Same thing with FreeformSoljundsSinkholeA "Soljund's Sinkhole" [QUST:0006136B].
  • Complete Alchemy And Cooking Overhaul's DLC2fcTernGO "Felsaad Tern" [CONT:0403CD8D] gets overwritten by SMIM-Merged-All with a different container content.
Edited by TDarkShadow

finally after so many years no ctds ingame after installing all mods, just a question if the numbers are ok like this, couldnt find any comparisons on the internet with performance monitor

the max numbers are after heavy testing when i added about 50 or more skeleton mages and 4 dragons to fight :D

post-2960-0-60327000-1462828340_thumb.jpeg

Edited by minos55

Hello, I recently installed SRLE for the first time and as I was going through I wrote down everything I thought was worth bringing up.

• Merge Plugins Standalone link is bad in the "Tools" section, link goes to the top of the page.
  • The second grey box under "Create The Skyrim Revisted Profile" has a typo, "pane" instead of panel.
  • When telling the user to move the backup files back to the Skyrim/Data folder there will be two Dawnguard.esm files, this might need to be explained. Also this isn't at all how my install functioned, the esm and backup was all in my overwrite.
  • The warning about MO extracting a BSA will happen before "The Dovahkiin Comes" section if you install the optimized textures made by Tony.
  • Personal opinion but I believe the Elder Scroll FX from Rustic Elderscroll should be added as an optional. It comes up so rarely that when it does I feel as tho it should be amazing.
  • I was installing SFO before I realized a folder/folder/filename* means * was for all files of that type, I feel stupid now. This isn't an issue, just wanted you to know I feel stupid :)
  • For Immersive Patrols you have listed to download file "DLC Main Aggressive", there is no file named this tho. We have DLC Aggressive which is what I think you mean but with the file "DLC Main Unaggressive" I found myself slightly confused.
  • aMidianBorn Iron and Banded Iron Armor isn't clear on what file you are recommending. All 4 main files are listed as "cabal's cut".
  • CACO's patches doesn't tell you to remove "CACO_RND_DestBottles_Patch.esp"
  • Needs a warning in "Mod Merges" to run LOOT before attempting this.
  • The "Interior Lighting Mods" section of the Vividian ENB FOMOD instructions is incorrect. Some options have changed maybe since this was created.
  • In the mod merge section I believe a list needs to be there to tell the user what plugins now need to be hidden/deleted.

Better Vampires and A Quality World Map doesn't mention to not install the Readmes folders, WM's Critter and Trap Fixes doesn't recommend deleting the Docs folder and AOS doesn't recommend deleting the "AOS 2.5 Read Me Files" folder. SkyUI, Extended UI, JaySuS, Books of Skyrim, Atlas Map Markers - Updated and Ash rocks all have readme files in the first folder. 

That is all I have, do with this whatever you want or completely ignore it. I figured since you was kind enough to put the list together I should mention anything I noticed while installing it to possibly make your life easier.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll attempt to go through this list sometime this week. Work is hell and I just don't have the energy to go through it all right now.

Neo,

Do you have a deadline in regards of how much longer you are going to wait before removing Wyrmstooth?

Referencing the above, I'm done waiting I am just trying to work up the energy to spend time making my game worse by removing it. lol

Thanks for the feedback, I'll attempt to go through this list sometime this week. Work is hell and I just don't have the energy to go through it all right now.

Referencing the above, I'm done waiting I am just trying to work up the energy to spend time making my game worse by removing it. lol

I can understand that I am not looking forward to sorting my CR either.

Hey Neo I have a bit of a think about what we can do with regarding Enhanced Lighting for ENB. We install the custom version of ELE_Lite_v0_95b_Only IL - NMM_BAIN   leaving out Wyrmstooth then merge all the esp's together there like 4 or 5.

I am thinking we can call the plugin something like ELE_Legendary_Fs_Lite.esp and it can go where ELE_Legendary_Fs_Wt_Lite.esp currently is at the moment in the LO. That way it shouldn't screw too much up.

Hello. Neo. I should know the answer to this by now but, the install instructions to better males always confuses me. for the males section should I install,

A) The main Data folder

B) Documentation and option -> Smooth face Geonox option -> Data

C) both A and B

I also question the Body part of Better Males. Should I install

A) The main Data folder

B) Options -> Hair Body Textures -> Body hair 3 -> Data

C) both A and B