Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

If you've got it and your game's working fine, keep it. Save it somewhere for future use.

And it got deleted cause the mod maker deleted his whole internet presence, essentially.

That's a shame. Well technically, if he removed his whole internet presence, meaning that he doesn't care anymore or whatever, someone else could upload WT. Just saying... :P

While I still have Wyrmstooth as a mod downloaded, I cannot recommend it in the guide as new people can't follow it otherwise.

I won't be keeping it in my local save either since I don't have the real life time to maintain two baselines.

While I still have Wyrmstooth as a mod downloaded, I cannot recommend it in the guide as new people can't follow it otherwise.

I won't be keeping it in my local save either since I don't have the real life time to maintain two baselines.

I too still have Wyrmstooth but I won't be maintaining it's inclusion in SRLE Extended either and I may  remove it from my save. As I have never had the time to play it and now I found out my wife is expect twins my play time will become limited in the next few months.

• +1 1

I too still have Wyrmstooth but I won't be maintaining it's inclusion in SRLE Extended either and I may  remove it from my save. As I have never had the time to play it and now I found out my wife is expect twins my play time will become limited in the next few months.

Congratulations to you and your wife  ::D: 

I found out my wife is expect twins my play time will become limited in the next few months.

Twins! Congratulations!

Your guide is near completion now (except for mod updates that might come along). That will give more time to spend with your wife and enjoy this special time. You have done a great job in building this addition to SRLE and it's time to enjoy RL and actually having fun playing the game.

• +1 1

Why did WT get removed??? It's really a pain in the $## to remove such a big mod mid-game and mid-quest...

Do those of us who already got the files and have it installed have to remove it as well??

No you don't.  Keep playing your current playthrough.

Wow Darth. Way to go, mate!

• +1 1

Wow. Congratulations. I'm still at the first child and now you will have 3 ?  :woot: