Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

This might be worth checking out:  Indistinguishable Vanilla Tree Billboards

Looks nice in the screens, will need to compare vs the SFO billboards since they are completely overridden by those.

You are missing about 4 options in your guide for The Ruffled Feather Mod Collection. They are between water options and Argonian access

Have you downloaded recently? Sparrow removed about 5 mods from the archive without version change.

FWIW;

SRLE includes CACO which overhauls Alchemy.

I add Kryptopyr's other mods, Smithing Perks Overhaul & Stealth Skills Rebalanced to overhaul Smithing, Lockpicking, Pickpocket & Stealth.

I add Path of Sorcery & Lost Grimoire to overhaul the Magic skills & spells.

The Third Race Skill Overhaul takes care of the remaining skills, convenient because its modular.

Finally, I bring it all together with Kryptopyr's Disparity which adds an old school TES class system as well as racial & star stone powers.

So far it's all running very nicely with the Skyrim Revisited core.

Hi guys.

Found this guide a couple of days ago, after a couple of times miserably failing to achieve a stable skyrim with mods. Got the S.T.E.P core working fine, until I started adding mods, haha...

Anyhoo, SRLE seems to be more in my taste, but I have a few queries:

1. My card is a geforce 960 2gb. You reckon SRLE would run fine for me if I always choose the low res alternative texture mods (1k) instead of the SRLE standard options(2k/4k)? Anything in particular that could be problematic still?

2. Wondering why you recommend local saves to be turned off in MO. I was hoping to be able to run Vanilla, S.T.E.P and SRLE in parallell, for testing purposes, and local saves would make it alot easier to not load the wrong save in the wrong profile :P

I'd like to suggest adding Better Stealing by meh321

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75296/

"What it does?

If you steal something and nobody sees you do it then the item will not be "stolen".

Configurable cost threshold

Default is set to 500, if item costs this much or more then it will still become "stolen" since the owner may spread word and start looking for it! You can disable or change this in the INI file: Data/SKSE/Plugins/ItemStealPlugin.ini"

• +1 2

I'd like to suggest adding Better Stealing by meh321

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75296/

"What it does?

If you steal something and nobody sees you do it then the item will not be "stolen".

Configurable cost threshold

Default is set to 500, if item costs this much or more then it will still become "stolen" since the owner may spread word and start looking for it! You can disable or change this in the INI file: Data/SKSE/Plugins/ItemStealPlugin.ini"

I like this. Any idea if items that aren't marked as stolen will increase the stolen items count used by the thieves guild requirement mod?