wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Does anyone know what mods I could downgrade or ini settings I could change to increase performance? Not sure what the BIG fps hogs would be in this guide. Any help would be appreciated!

There is something causing fps loss in cities . Still investigating

Most areas you should see 40+ fps.

What vid you running?

I have a 1070 and an i7-4770k. I knew about the cities fps. I was just wondering if there were any mods i could install a lower version of that would positively impact my fps. Also another problem I've been having is my frames going above 60 sometimes, even with nvidia forcing vsync. When the fps goes above 60, my game starts to stutter a lot.

Welp, new issue. 

Legendary Modifications isn't working.  First off, I'm using "Normal" version, with no 2LM.  I started with 2LM, but I read on the mod page that this problem can be caused by that plugin, so I reinstalled without it.  

Now for the problem.  I can *remove* legendary effects, but I can't add it to another.  Specifically, the effect is removed, but no item is created in my inventory.  

Um, what?  I've been using LM for over a year, and I've *never* had this problem before, not even with earlier versions of this modlist. 

Edited by Barachiel

On the FPS issue, if you have a G-Sync monitor you have to set the Monitor technology in the Nvidia control panel to "Fixed Refresh". This stopped my FPS drops in game. Limit the fps in the enb if you have it installed.

Okay might be barking up the wrong tree here, but would any of the mods in the setup have a dimming effect when putting on a power armorer or sunglasses?

Yep. That's NAC I've added it to pa as well because it seems to use a different imagespace to normal 1st person.

Go into NAC holotape and disable sunglass effect.

The reason for doing this is you cant controll all the settings in nac without it i.e. night darkness.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Welp, new issue.

Legendary Modifications isn't working. First off, I'm using "Normal" version, with no 2LM. I started with 2LM, but I read on the mod page that this problem can be caused by that plugin, so I reinstalled without it.

Now for the problem. I can *remove* legendary effects, but I can't add it to another. Specifically, the effect is removed, but no item is created in my inventory.

Um, what? I've been using LM for over a year, and I've *never* had this problem before, not even with earlier versions of this modlist.

Sorry I've hard set it to hard. You have to scrap to get legendary effects chip

Settled in Uk : Check
Internet acces: Check
:^_^
Ofc lots of changes while I was away
I'm runing modwiki 2.22 with world patch 6
Do I need to take any precautions before upgrading to 2.25 ?

Weird thing lasy night, all building walls were gone unless I switched from UsePreculledObjects=0 bUseCombinedObjects=1  to UsePreculledObjects=0 bUseCombinedObjects=0
...guess it's probably better to wait for guide 2.30 and do a full review of my setup

The large worldspace patch needs perculling to be disabled. In the latest patch (in the fomod installer) I've disabled it manually for any altered zone. (Will avoid ini issues)

Only thing to look out for is if you use the bettersettlers cloths addon from 1.04. I'd stay with that and not upgrade to 2 till i get a chance to stare at it.

Yep. That's NAC I've added it to pa as well because it seems to use a different imagespace to normal 1st person.

Go into NAC holotape and disable sunglass effect.

The reason for doing this is you cant controll all the settings in nac without it i.e. night darkness.

Sorry I've hard set it to hard. You have to scrap to get legendary effects chip

What? So we have no option other then to play it at hard? Because, no.

Edited by rayhne