wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

I was scrolling through the workshop menu, setting up some lights. When I scrolled through the floor lamps, I crashed when I hit the Nuka-Cola floor lamp (from BTI, I think). I went in to try again and locked up at that lamp again. I had to manually shut off my computer.

I was scrolling through the workshop menu, setting up some lights. When I scrolled through the floor lamps, I crashed when I hit the Nuka-Cola floor lamp (from BTI, I think). I went in to try again and locked up at that lamp again. I had to manually shut off my computer.

Never mind. Known BTI problem.

So the issue where settlers chase ... everything ... far outside of the settlement bounds seems to still be a thing:

https://imgur.com/YpaujcZ

That's a cap of Finch Farm settlers chasing some bug all the way to the river.  They went further even than this picture.  I caught the same bunch fighting the Mr. Gutsy on the road leading there from County Crossroads, too.  These folk are adventurous!

TBH, if this is an unavoidable consequence of "No Combat Boundaries", I'm inclined to play without it.

MODWiki-Combat-Patch - This is a multi-choice fomod installer

Uploaded

@c0c0c0

Try the recommend it should resolve your issues but keep the level ADDS and I tweaked the AI (I'll alter it further in time as I hate how the Ranged mobs behave. I want sniper wars!!!)

Edited by Gernash

Are you using the Workshop re-arranged BTI patch?

Can you tell me the exact menu path as the lights are in a few areas. 

IT has more to do with aggro radius if you have the combat boundaries patch I provided you. I'll Add some stuff to it an see if it helps. (if you use Arbitrition, Horizens or Search and destroy they all affect these values.) 

I just realized that I'm loading "No Combat Boundaries.esp" dead last for some reason.  I'll make sure your patch loads after and see if that helps.  

I do use "Arbitration" and "Search & Destroy (lite).

@Rayhne

Just play how you play, If anything "bugs" you (hehe) make a post and I'll look into it. (when I get a chance to play I do the same) There are several changes to the CORE now but it's mainly loot distribution and Updates some tidying etc.

With Northland Diggers did you make a patch for the quest and NPC's?

Also Playing with these, Are there any more collectible mods?

unknown.png

@Rayhne

Just play how you play, If anything "bugs" you (hehe) make a post and I'll look into it. (when I get a chance to play I do the same) There are several changes to the CORE now but it's mainly loot distribution and Updates some tidying etc.

With Northland Diggers did you make a patch for the quest and NPC's?Also Playing with these, Are there any more collectible mods?

unknown.png

Ohhhhhh ... more collectibles .... I love collectibles.

I may have an addiction. On a side note, I plan on building a museum.

I did some patching with NorthlandDiggers. I'd have to look to see what I did.

Edited by rayhne