wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Hey, got a question for you.

While digging around for DLC patches for Crafting Workbenches, I noticed that one of the authors I'd gotten them from had done up his own version of Crafting Workbenches and made it more fully featured than the current version.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17849/?

Have you heard of this one?  If so, do you think it might be worth swapping out Crafting Workbenches for, given how it's not been updated in ages?  Or do you think the third party compatibility patches are good enough?

Hey, got a question for you.

While digging around for DLC patches for Crafting Workbenches, I noticed that one of the authors I'd gotten them from had done up his own version of Crafting Workbenches and made it more fully featured than the current version.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17849/?

Have you heard of this one?  If so, do you think it might be worth swapping out Crafting Workbenches for, given how it's not been updated in ages?  Or do you think the third party compatibility patches are good enough?

I've added Handmade weapon ammo to the crafting workbench in the CORE. (no water pistol stuff though and other Nukaworld stuff)

There have not been any updates or changes as there is no "breakthroughs" in crafting workbenches if Somebody changed the swf of the workbench to customize the look or created a script for a standalone workbench then I'd dance for joy.

I'll load the mod up later and have a look I can see it's got similar menu system to AWKCR/Armorsmith (which I base the CORE crafting redirect on)

Changing a mod like that in the wiki would but time consuming as so many parts attach to it. 

IS there anything in particular your looking for that is in this mod and not in the WIKI?

As you should be able to craft anything from the Armorsmith Workbench.

Edited by Gernash

I've added Handmade weapon ammo to the crafting workbench in the CORE. (no water pistol stuff though and other Nukaworld stuff)

There have not been any updates or changes as there is no "breakthroughs" in crafting workbenches if Somebody changed the swf of the workbench to customize the look or created a script for a standalone workbench then I'd dance for joy.

I'll load the mod up later and have a look I can see it's got similar menu system to AWKCR/Armorsmith (which I base the CORE crafting redirect on)

Changing a mod like that in the wiki would but time consuming as so many parts attach to it. 

IS there anything in particular your looking for that is in this mod and not in the WIKI?

As you should be able to craft anything from the Armorsmith Workbench.

Alright, I'll stick with CW for the moment then.  So I don't even need the third party DLC patches?  MODWiki  Core has it handled?

This leads me to another question i've been meaning to ask for a while.

I noticed several mods (Dogmeat's Backpack for one), you don't mention the Armorsmith Extended patches for on the AE page.  Same for mods with VIS patches like Raiders Overhaul, Super Mutants Redux, and Synth.  Is this because they (or at least your own equivalent) are included in the MODWiki Core patch?   If not, is it safe to go ahead and use those patches, or would I be breaking something?  

I'm just not sure what any of the MODWiki patches contain, and I've not found anywhere that tells me.  

EDIT:  Screw it, I guess I'll get all my questions out in one place, since I'm stuck at work and can't actually work on anything until later tonight.

Lastly, do you have any recommended guidelines on adding onto MODWiki?  I've got a few questmods like "Fusion City" and "Maxwell's World" i'd to try, as well as a legion of extra settlement mods I would like to plug in.  Even a couple players homes.  Would any of this stuff be likely to break your patch?  And would I be adding them above the MODWiki patches or after?  

Sorry for all the questions.  I'm used to using Wrye Bash to do a bashed patch and sort out any issues I have, but that feature seems to be sadly lacking in the current version.  I've tried FO4Edit's Merged Patch feature, but I've never used it before and now sure how to manually sort conflicts properly.

Edited by Barachiel

Sorry, sorry, I know if I keep doing this, I'll get thwapped on the head, but I had one more question I just remembered, but I can't edit the last post anymore.

I want to use Scrap Everything, and I see earlier in the thread you recommended the Clean Greenhouse Scrap Everything patch to fix the purple texture issue.  Problem is, that patch isn't compatible with the current Scrap Everything.  I tried renaming the file, but that just breaks the SE DLC esps instead.  Is there another way around this?  I'd personally rather just remove Clean Greenhouses entirely, but that breaks MODWiki Core.esp.

Sorry, sorry, I know if I keep doing this, I'll get thwapped on the head, but I had one more question I just remembered, but I can't edit the last post anymore.

I want to use Scrap Everything, and I see earlier in the thread you recommended the Clean Greenhouse Scrap Everything patch to fix the purple texture issue.  Problem is, that patch isn't compatible with the current Scrap Everything.  I tried renaming the file, but that just breaks the SE DLC esps instead.  Is there another way around this?  I'd personally rather just remove Clean Greenhouses entirely, but that breaks MODWiki Core.esp.

Go into FO4Edit and change the name of the master in Clean Greenhouse Scrap Everything.

• +1 1

I've patched most things into AE/Keywords and moved things around (into Armorsmith into menues) next core patch will have a lot more of that.

Um Scrap Everything patch for Clean Greenhouse

Seems to point to old entries I don't think you need the patch.

Looking through it looks like all the things are covered that are in the patch.

A lot (10-15) ​Compatibility patches have been removed and I wrote new ones into the core that suit it better without having to juggle multiple patches for minor overwrites.

Basically if you find something broke just tell me I'll either

patch it up

Write better instructions

Find a work around.

(Note: I'll release new patch soon to make the Gunners optional as well as I've had some time to play today and if you want less combat than go for it if you like to lay waste to the commonwealth then you will be able to remove it.)

Edited by Gernash

Hey.  I originally promised to do this a few weeks ago so apologies for it not appearing before now. Mass effect happened.  But 80 hours later that is all done now in it's buggy glory so trying to finish my install of this.  I've gone back to the beginning of the guide and worked through to advise what I think clearing up to make it more user friendly to the general person who comes across the guide for the first time and hasn't read the whole forum thread.

Just to reiterate. Like everyone else I'm immensely grateful for all the work you've done on this but I've found, especially this most recent time, trying to follow the guide that, while you've done a lot of work and talked about it in the forums with the few guys you're developing and testing it with, the guide itself needs a bit of love and attention as it's been pulled apart a lot with all the changes you've done.

Just a note. I'm going through this guide AS IT IS ON THE GUIDE PAGE now.  This is to simulate the experience of following it through for a new person following your guide through for the first time.  So for example I know you've started working on a new beginning for the guide (although as we discussed earlier that also isn't very clear with two sets of instructions and tools that seem to overlap/contradict each other?) I'm not factoring that into my thinking and just going with whats on the page.

Just to give you where I'm coming from with this. I  work in IT support and often have to make or review guides and documentation both for another support person to follow through to fix something or also for an end user to follow themselves.  Some of this stuff might be basic and to you it makes perfect sense and doesn't need to be spelled out but, As someone who has literally had to explain to someone what the space bar is or has said "click the start menu button in the bottom left of the screen" and been told "I'm not an IT person you can't expect me to know all these technical things!" never assume :).  At least if it's written down when they ask you a silly question you can just say "go read the guide. It's already answered there".

That said I'm working on the theory that anyone following your guide is already familiar with such things and has maybe followed through at least STEP Core before.  If I don't mention a section then assume it makes sense at least to me (and I'm good at thinking in terms of "what would an idiot do to get this wrong?")

I'll try put it in a spoiler tag so the post isn't massively long. Also attach a downloagdable version you can use as a checklist of sorts.  Also apologies.  when I started writing this guide I was already up to and about to install "Gameplay changes" so anythin before there i've gone back and read and tried to remember what happened when I installed but haven't actually installed along with writing this so I might miss some obvious things there.

NOTE:  AFTER GOING THROUGH THE ENTIRE GUIDE AS IS POSTED IT IS CURRENTLY NOT IN A WORKING STATE WITH MISSING MASTERS AND A LOAD ORDER THAT IS NOT CORRECT. THEREFOREGUIDE AT PRESENT IS UNUSABLE

[spoiler=ModWiki feedback]Introduction - Needs updating and rewriting as still refers to mods that have been removed (e.g. True storms). Also pictures out of date now.

Reference/Cheat sheet - Just delete and not mention the part about converting an existing MO2 install to your guide. They should just follow through your instructions and most people finding this guide are probably in the position of using MO2 for the first time anyway.

BethINI - Options and screens very out of date although I know you're already aware of this but needs bringing into the main guide ASAP. Not everyoen will be aware of the link to the new guide beginnings and even then as we've discussed it's not very clear.

BethINI - I'd maybe remove the line about additional information and maybe make a "useful links" part at the end of the guide. If people are following it to help you support or to make sure they get the same results you want them to just following th settings you change and not try and experiment on their own until they know you'res work. Exceptions to this are sliding scale for performance (e.g. changing the shadow validity)

Further INI tweaking - same for the external sources links on this part. I've not commented on the specific INI tweaks, if they are up to date or not. You will know better than me on this.

Setting up your modding environment - The instructions are sound it just looks a bit "busy". Maybe just a bit of rejigging

FRSE install -Just remove the part about the achievements mod. You install this at the end of the guide so doesn't really need mentioning here and will just confuse people thinking they've missed a step.

Customize Keymapping - I've never followed this through as I couldn't figure out why it was necessary? Maybe explain that and give it it's own section and an "optional" flag?

Loot- instructions fine but might want to add a comment along lines of "note: if you already have loot installed for another Bethesda program you do not need to install twice as they will conflict. Instead point MO2 towards this existing install"

Merge Plugins XEdit Script - Is this ever used in the guide? I can't remember seeing an instruction to use it? If not just leave it off or make a comment saying "Not currently in use but please install as may be needed in later versions of the guide"

Champollion PEX to Papyrus Decompiler - Is this ever used in the guide? I can't remember seeing an instruction to use it? If not just leave it off or make a comment saying "Not currently in use but please install as may be needed in later versions of the guide"

Merge Plugins application - Is this ever used in the guide? I can't remember seeing an instruction to use it? If not just leave it off or make a comment saying "Not currently in use but please install as may be needed in later versions of the guide"

ENBSeries Core files - Shouldn't there be, or has there been previously, information here about configuring ENBLocal.ini?

ENB Preset - this paragraph needs rewriting as looks like still from when guide first started -e.g says about "I still need to find a name"

Subtle ENB - We talked about this before and I'll mention when we get to that section but here you talk about installing Subtle ENB but later in the weather section you talk about having installed Photorealistic Commonwealth ENB when it comes to installing NAC? Needs to be clear or one or the other. Or say something like "this guide assumes you are using XXXX ENB. If you wish to use your own please be aware you will need to adjust the guide accordingly yourself"

Shadow Boost - while there's the link to Gophers vid a quick description of how to install should be included. e.g. "Download shadowboost software and copy XXX files into your Data folder. The download and install Configs in Data folder. Note: You can change in the config.ini your target FPS to match what your system is capable of. It's recommended to make the number a few frames BELOW your target to prevent it constantly running.

Organizing Mod Organizer

Adding Nexus Categories - this part has always confused me. When you do what it says it just seems to add a blank line? Might be worth explaining what this does and why and that that is all you'll see (i've seen multiple people ask you about this so making it clearer will mean less questions for you!) Also theres a "step 2" header but no actual step 2

Preset dividers - Not sure how up to date this download is? there's a few dividers included not currently in the guide. So might be worth reuploading with just those listed. Although I personally do appreciate and find them useful.

MODWiki CORE - This top paragraph could probably do with a rewrite. Something like "These are the core install files and should give an enhanced vanilla experience. I have made optional "plugings" that will allow you to add to various elements of the game if you choose to but are not essential. also remove the link to the old guide. It's not really relevant and massively out of date modversion wise.

Also a general thing. A lot of these mods have plugins for other mods ont he list you don't say to install. This is probably because you've already incorporated those patches into your own CORE patch. Might be worth having a message at the top of the modlist saying "INSTALL ONLY THOSE PLUGINS LISTED! ALL PATCHED NOT LISTED HAVE ALREADY BEEN INTEGRATED INTO THE MODWiki PATCHES". It's another question I've seen you asked a lot

Another message to save you getting the same question a lot. Maybe a comment saying "EVEN IF A NEWER VERSION OF THE MOD IS AVAILABLE PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE LISTED VERSION NUMBER TO ENSURE COMPATIBILITY WITH EXISTING PATCHES UNTIL SUCH TIME AS I'M ABLE TO UPDATE"

Settlement Mods - Notice to guide to fix missing menus is good. Remove the "to do" part. You can always make a single "what I'm working on now" part at beginning or end of the guide

Settlement Resources Rebalanced - You say to install the no Crafting and Settlement building fix here but also choose this option in the OCdecorator installer. Are both really needed or should one be removed?

NSO - Is this still optional? any reason it should be optional and not CORE? Information line isn't really necessary. IF the users install in the order given other mods will overwrite it anyway.

OCDecorator - See above on SRR about no Crafting XP fix. Also now version 1.1.1 (although 1.0.9.2 is still available to download)

Place Everywhere - Can remove line about using F4SE beta as I believe that's the main version now? If not should install the version your core mods need at beginning of guide anyway

Functional Displays - Notice section - should just be added as normal instructions like on rest of mods to keep it standardised. Also It says to hide FunctionalDisplays-AID-VIS-WI but, having installed per guide, I don't get this ESP just an ESP saying FunctionalDisplays-AID-VIS.esp. Is this the one you mean? Also should probably include ".esp" on the end of them all to make it 100% clear.

Do It Yourself - I'd just removed all tags saying a mod is "new for a version" because, a) as soon as you move on a version that message is obsolete, B) a mods either in the guide or not, doesn't matter if it's new and c) that's what the changelog is for. doesn't need to be in guide as well.

CREAtive Clutter - Instructions are fine but I use this as an example. For any mods with these addtional specific installation instructions I'd suggest either changing to a different colour or emboldening it so it stands out more. With all the text being grey and the same colour it can sometimes be tricky to spot (I did it myself a few times then realised later and had to go back).

Auto Doors - as mentioned remove "new" tag as 3 versions old.

Workshop rearranged - Now on version 0.6.4 and seems a big update although 0.6.3 is also available on the page. You have an additional Instructions (Optional) section but doesn't explain why it's optional and what doing or not doing it will mean? Either make it mandatory or explain the impact of not doing it so people can make an informed choice. I'd give an example but I don't actually know why it's necessary or not :)

Landscape Texture and LOD Replacements

Notice - again remove TODO from here and maybe make it it's own section at beginning of guide.

FAR- toom me a few reads to get my head around the version number. Just list it as 1.0 as that's what it is on the page.

Vivid Fallout - Rocks - Opt-Overwrite? and for a mod further down the modlist? I'd just pick which one you prefer and go with that and put it in the order it should be for overwrites. If people wish to change textures then it is for them to choose. As you said. CORE is supposed to be stable and not changed much as a base for other things

Landscape plugin section - If it's not current or relevant just remove it. Explaining why you've removed somethign is what the changelog is for. Don't need to list it on the guide proper. Just explain it on the changelog.

Misc Item Textures - Notice: remove Todo

Warning and ini tweak - you've already asked us to do this at the beginning of the guide. No need to repeat it as, if anything like me, after installing over 50 mods already by this point they will have forgotten what tweaks they DID make and waste time going back to the ini to find they've already done it.

Note: Lot of mods in this section have a "new for version ****" tag. Again as I said just remove all this. That's what the changelog is for and just creates more work for yourself going back to remove them when they are no longer "new"

exShinras Better Brick Textures - 4k - If it's removed just remove it. Again listing why a mod is removed is what the changelog is for. Only things in the guide should be what, at that time, you expect the user to install.

Better computer Terminals - Again just remove it if it's not in the guide anymore and just list it on the changelog.

OJO BUENO Better Nuka-Cola Machine - If removed just remove it

OJO BUENO MILK VENDING MACHINE - If removed just remove it

Weather

Waterworld - Blue and Translucent Water - If removed just remove it

Wasteland Water Revival - If removed just remove it

Photorealistic Commonwealth - As mentioned before this seems to asusme you've instaled the Photorealistic Commonwealth ENB even though the guide actually says to install Sutle. Needs addressing and clearing up as, at present, the guide does not work as intended. Instead just say "this is the ENB we're using" and, like you've done here, add a note at this point saying "If you've used a different ENB you will need to go HERE and use a different version or check if there is a specific version available for your chosen ENB"

Vivid Weathers - What do you mean by Depreciated here? As it usually means "made less important" Do you mean removed? Also don't need to put that on guide. If it's in guide it's there. If it's not it's not. No need to say "this is going soon". Doesn't matter to the person following the guide through for the first time and can cause confusion or feelings of "oh. The guides not done. I won't bother installing it then".

Also the guides on version 2.2.2 according to the top of it and it's still here so the message is out of day. Best to just remove it completely.

Lighting

Pip-Boy Flashlight (Pipboy - Power Armor - Lamp Overhaul) - remove new message

Ultra Interior Lighting - If it's removed remove it and just explain in changelog.

ELFX - remove the new tag

Remove Warning for depreciated again. See above :)

Darker Nights - now on version 1.11p6 - Only change seems to be to make it compatible with another mods plugins

Interiors Enhanced - Darker Ambient Light and Fog - remove "new" tag

Dynamic Interior Fog Removal - Embolden instructions somehow. Also advise what setting to use to match feel of guide (they can play from there then).

Fallout 4 Enhanced Color Correction - Remove from guide if removed

User Interface

As before a lot of moves labelled "new" just remove this tag. It's not needed thats what changelog is for.

DEF_UI - Maybe make the "notes" about language,ratio a little emboldened so they stand out since they're AFTER the FOMOD instructions. Addtional section - I've done this but I don't think i've ever actually had to run them?

Valdacil's Item Sorting - now on version 9.0.3 but 9.0.2 still available on page

Weaponsmith Extended - VIS Icons Patch - you can remove the addtional info part. Doesn't mean much to those of us who aren't in the inner workings of all of this. We just know you need it installed for the guide to work :) If we remove it on our own heads be it. Also this is listed as CORE but if you install it without the modern weapons plugin it has missing masters? So presumably should only be installed if using that plugin?

Clean Black Pip-Boy Screen - Again can remove the information line. Means nothing to most of us. You can always include this on teh changelog as to why you added it for those that need to know.

Fallout Texture Overhaul PipBoy (Pip-Boy) UHD 4K - Instruction. Just pick what you want for the guide. If users want to change from that up to them to work ourt how and learn. Average user won't know the difference as there's no pictures to compare etc.

Shaikujin's Better warning for settlements being attacked - If it's removed just remove it

Player Mods - Wasteland Salon - remove new tag. Also If it's in "CORE" shouldn't it be default and in a plugin if optional? Just to stick with the idea of CORE being CORE and needed.

Enhanced Vanilla Bodies - remove the message about it being removed since it's been put back in below...

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- - guide says version 2.4 but modpage says 2.3?

BodySlide and Outfit Studio - Now version 4.2.3 altough 4.2.2 is on webpage still

Crafting

Crafting workbences - Just remove the modified tag. Again can list that in changelog and what was modified or just "modified installation. go reinstall and follow new settings!"

Animations

Remove all the "new" tags as previously mentioned

Live Dismemberment - just embolden the "additonal Config" line to make it stand out more

Armor, Clothes and Items

Again. Remove "NEw tags"

PreWar Binoculars - should this be core? If optional then should be in a plugin?

Salvage Beacons - same. should it be optional?

Concealed Armors - this is a good example of making extra instructions stand out. Just need to choose a style and make it consistent through guide.

Concealed Armor for Far Harbor and Nuka World DLC - Version on page says 3.1 not 1.3. Might just be a typo

Raider Overhaul Restored Content I Super Mutant Redux patch - Remove the added message. Again. That's what changelog is for.

Power Armor

Just link to the plugin and say it's optional. Link has a 1 at the end but it's the only one available. so can be removed to prevent confusion.

ADDON: ZephyrWarrior's F4 Power Armor Overhaul I

Note: Sometimes called an Addon sometimes a plugin. Just need to choose a name and be consistent.

ZephyrWarrior's F4 Power Armor Overhaul - Update In Progress - Extensive and Lore Friendly - Just embolden and make the install instructions stand out.

ZephyrWarrior's PA Overhaul - Nuka World Patch - if removed remove it

ZephyrWarrior's PA Overhaul - MegaPatch - if removed remove it

FO4 War Tags - Just make the instrallation instructions stand out more

Patch - remove "New" tag and just say included in Patches at end of guide. Saying "FOMOD" means people wander "what FOMOD? Did I miss something?" However at present the patch is NOT int he FOMOD so users need to be told how to install either here or in final PATCH section

Weapons

As always just remove "new" tags from everything Users also won't know what "Bought over from Modern weapons" means since you've removed it.

Modern Scope Reticles - Scope reticle overhaul - If theres an altenative just explain what it is. Most people won't be able to choose the difference. Alternatively just choose what you want and go with that. if they want to change it's up to them to learn.

Weapon plugins - just remove talk of the Realism plugin. You can add that to a "what I'm working on now" section.

Modern weapons plugin - I've not ran through this. can't bring myself to do that whole weaponsmith extended install but not sure if this is still current as several mods listed here (new calibers) you've integrated into the main guide since.

Sounds

remove all new tags

Atomic Radio and Tales from the Commonwealth - make the addtional install info stand out more.

Nuka World Radio (The Nuka-Cola Broadcast System) - If it's removed just remove it and note why in changelog

P.A.M.S - Power Armor Movement Sounds/Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul - Should these be optional or CORE? I would guess it might affect your patches if they make changes to the soundscape?

Reverb and Ambience Overhaul - Now on version 1.6e that adds in farharbour support.

Companions

remove new tags

Everyone's Best Friend (Dogmeat and Companion At Same Time - No Console - No Hack) - should this be optional if listed in CORE? no harm everyone installing it. Those who don't want both just won't take him

NPC and Monster overhauls

remove all "New" tags

Don't Call Me Settler(Names-Jobs-Tools) - if removed (even temporarily) remove it and just list in changelog why.

GENERAL CLOTHES ADDON (Better_Settlers)

Notice: you say to install BetterSettlersCommunityClothingPack v 1.1b from the better settlers page but this has masters of a lot of ESPS you later say to disable. Is this still needed or does your patch supersede it?

Eli's Armour Collection Remade - Vanilla and CBBE - if removed just remove it

Armorsmith extended patches - remove modified tags. same as for new just put it in changelog

Additional Install information - I didn't have a BettersettlersFarHarborMortalPack.esp with my install? Still relevant?

Better Settlers Clothing Patch - Don't need to know the version it went on the nexus page. Need to either link and provide instructions to install if installed here or a message saying "will be installed at end of guide"

From here on in I'm following the guide at the same time as writing these as this is where I got really stuck and just gave up as I couldn't figure out what I was to do!

Gameplay Changes

Like all. remove "new" tags

Warning:No Intergration for Ver 2.1.0 - What does this mean? That it won't work? Should I install it? Should I not? Either needs to be removed if doesn't work with the current setup or the warning removed. Seeing that stopped me dead in my tracks as I had no idea if I was going to break things by installing these mods or not.

No Combat boundaries/Search and destroy - Because of above for now I've chosen not to install them until it's clarified.

FO4 Hotkeys - As this is a "core" mod best to include the ini either at beginning of guide with the rest or in a "post install ini tweaks" section

Take cover - remove the isntruction to download the take cover hotkey additional from nexus since the next step is to manually do what it does anyway (If i recall automated doesn't work properly anyway and had to do manually before).

Wasteland imports - Now on version 1.5.1 and looks a pretty substantial update. For now i've installed 1.50.4 as per guide

What does this mean?

Additional : If you are intending to use Beantown interiors please Expand the BA2 Archives hide the following

Materials/props
nukacolacherry.bgsm
NukaColaGlass.BGEM
NukaColaGlassCherry.BGEM

Do you mean extract the BA2 and make them loose files then hide the above? If so needs to be made clearer. for now I've not done anything with this till I see where the guide go's and can get clarification.

New Recipes- has a FOMOD but no install instructions in guide. Assumed with go with "far harbour" and "VIS installed"

Quests and Adventures

Tales from the commonwealth - Do we need the "DLC Commentary Patch for TFTC v2.4 ZIP content preview" mainfile from the wiki since we have all the DLC? seems to read like we do. Also, since we're using CBBE, do we need the "CBBE Version of Lola's Dress by Oussebon" optional file or is this patched in your own patches? For now I've installed both as they can be easily removed but please let me know

House and zone overhaul

Prydwen 2K Textures - Flacon oil is a CORE mod so users should have installed it. So just make the instruction "do this" instead of "do this is foyu installed the mod I alerady told you you must install". It's for them to figure out if they choose not to install a core mod.

Worldspace

instead of Optional on each mod I'd just put a message saying "this section is optional but the patch assumes all are installed" or spin it off into a plugin/addon page of it's own.

Plenty 'o' Exploration - More Interiors and Exteriors - need to add in instructions "When installing expand POE FIles and Right click on DATA and SET DATA DIRECTORY then click OK"

War Of The Commonwealth - Spawns (Now with Far Harbor) - If it's not compatible just remove it and explain why in the changelog.

Patches - "Issues : DO NOT UPDATE IF you WANT to use the ADDONS. AUTO Patcher will become avaliable in the next few weeks" When was this written? People don't know if Next few weeks from now or if this was written months ago

Note: under patches you never actually tell people to install the worldspace patch. Also powerarmour section says power armour patch is included in FOMOD but at present there is no FOMOD. so assuming they need to download manually?

As well if i'm honest the actual Nexus page is a bit of a mess at present. There's a million files on there probably from when you've made custom patches for specific people or during your testing (there are currently 6 Worldspace patches all listed under mainfiles!) Page should just be for the patches that are relelvant to the guide currently. Maybe make a separate Nexus page for hosting your work in progress or custom patches?

For now I've installed:

MODWiki Core Patch
MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch
MODWiki-PowerArmor-Patch
MODWiki-Worldspace-Patch V6 (just because I broke my rule about looking at guide without forums and saw this is the latest version)

MODWiki-Worldspace-HAIA_DNV-Hotfix - What's this? Do I need it? No idea what half those abbreviations mean!

Working - Is this section old from when you were figuring out what did and didn't work with MO2? Is it necessary still?

Converting to My wiki is easy..... - as I mentioned at the start best to just remove all of this.

Post- Installation and load order

At present this load order does not work. A lot of out of date mods and you've included a lot of mods not currently in the guide (e.g. Horizons). This list really should just include ONLY the mods in the guide and maybe in bold the ones that are optional or addons. You need to clean the list of anything that isn't part of the guide and you might have just added for yourself.

One section missing that would be useful/should be included ideally is a in-game settings menu. For example quite a few mods need configuring like v.a.f.s etc. Would be good to include your default settings as you configure it in the guide. If people want to vary from that it's fine but I know personally there's so many options now with this guide it can be a little daunting where to start and a "defult" setup would help. Example being Neo's SRLE for skyrim or any of it's spinoffs. I set the game using his settings then amend it myself as I go to suit my playstyle.

Missing masters

At present, if you install as per the instructions in the guide without going to the forum thread. It's unsuable. There are several mods with missing masters (i've gone back and double checked and I don't think i've missed anything that might cause these):

Weaponsmith - VIS Icon Patch.esp - Missing masters - Loads.ESM, New Calbers.esp, Weaponsmith Extended2.esp

BetterSettlersCCAPack1.1b.esp - Missing masters - Multiple mostly ESP's you've asked us to hide during installation of the plugin. I'm assuming this isn't needed anymore and replaced by your own patch?

MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch.esp - Missing Master - AA LMSE_BetterSettlers11c_Patch_Mortal.esp - I have NO idea what mod this is relating to? Another thing this guide could probably do with is a glossary of abbreviations! :)

Wow ok that failed.  Someone tell me how to put things in spoiler tags please? Google and forum searches have failed me.

Edited by Gernash

That is one helluva comprehensive list.

Might want to add, Workshop Rearranged specifically states if you want Homemaker to work with it without issue, you need to install Settlement Keywords Expanded, but this isn't used in the modlist.  

That is one helluva comprehensive list.

Might want to add, Workshop Rearranged specifically states if you want Homemaker to work with it without issue, you need to install Settlement Keywords Expanded, but this isn't used in the modlist.  

I think that's included in Gernash's CORE patch hence why not needed.  I'm mostly just looking at the guide itself plus a few obvious questions about the mods that I see or inconsistencies.  

also PLEASE tell me how to hide the text so it's shorter :)  Google and forum searches are failing me and I don't want ot make a wall of text if I can help it.

I think that's included in Gernash's CORE patch hence why not needed.  I'm mostly just looking at the guide itself plus a few obvious questions about the mods that I see or inconsistencies.  

also PLEASE tell me how to hide the text so it's shorter :)  Google and forum searches are failing me and I don't want ot make a wall of text if I can help it.

It is?  Is there somewhere I can go to find what's included in the MODWiki patches?  I see so many, but I have no idea what any of them do.  There are all these compatiblity files out there that this guide seems to need, but I don't know which ones are included in what, and which I actually need to provide myself.