wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Just FYI. Had problems creating the symbolic link junction to AppData directory. I copied and pasted the commands from the guide. Only the guide is incorrect.

The guide shows:

"mklink /J C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer C:\ModOrganizer2Data"

I had to change it to:

mklink /J "C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer" "C:\ModOrganizer2Data"

simple command, took me almost 2 hours to realize the quotes were in the wrong spots XD

Thanks. I gave it a shot (hope I did everything correctly). I removed the ingestibles that referenced Take Cover, but wasn't able to locate any holotape that seemed to belong. Lastly, I right-clicked and chose "Clean masters" (which didn't appear to do anything - or at least, didn't bother to announce that it had). We'll see how it goes!

Yes as long as you remove the ingestable and holotape overwrite. then "clean masters"

Just FYI. Had problems creating the symbolic link junction to AppData directory. I copied and pasted the commands from the guide. Only the guide is incorrect.

The guide shows:

"mklink /J C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer C:\ModOrganizer2Data"

I had to change it to:

mklink /J "C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer" "C:\ModOrganizer2Data"

simple command, took me almost 2 hours to realize the quotes were in the wrong spots XD

Thanks for the catch will update

Thanks. I gave it a shot (hope I did everything correctly). I removed the ingestibles that referenced Take Cover, but wasn't able to locate any holotape that seemed to belong. Lastly, I right-clicked and chose "Clean masters" (which didn't appear to do anything - or at least, didn't bother to announce that it had). We'll see how it gos!

when you clean masters to see the change you collapse the esp the expand it again and you should see the file header is black and in there the unnecessary master is gone.

I usually save at this point than reopen FO4Edit then check for errors. (the reason for the close and reopen is you can get false positives and break the ESP)

Ahhhhh, I think I know what's borking your games.

I'm using a modified version of hdreworkedprojectrevised.esp

IF you are having issues with odd stuff in the worldspace with the patch delete the cell and worldspace out of the esp for a test.

(OOPS)

Edited by Gernash

From your linked pictures I can understand your issue. It should not be that dark/saturated. from the get go

Lovely. I'll look at it and do some adjustments. May have borked something.

Edited by rayhne

are you using the below settings? I've Added the NO PreVis tag to all the settlement areas to avoid "occlusion" perhaps this is your issue Spring Cleaning I'll wait on more reports before doing anything further

bUseCombinedObjects=1

bUsePreCulledObjects=0

Necro of a two-day old post.  Yes, I was.  I changed it back when I removed the patch, which was messing up my favorite settlement.  That fixed the return of several deleted objects, but I'm still getting a lot of occlusion issues with unedited cells, like the tower at Overland Pass and that collapsed raider spawn point mentioned earlier.  All of it seems to be in that stretch from Oberland to Hangman's.  So many things have changed so it's hard to pin down the cause of the issue - certainly not the Spring Cleaning patch since it is no longer loaded, but it's more data for your research.

I should add that toggling occlusion always fixes missing buildings.

Edited by c0c0c0

Yes I'm aware the issue you mentioned it's a occlusion thingy when I get more ram I'll re-render my fix was the bUsePreCulledObjects till I can do it. ( a week or so) without the bUsePreCulledObjects you will get a lot of occlusion issues where ever there was a vanilla occlusion box placed. You may have to just use the navmesh file and be happy.

Should I have

bUseCombinedObjects=1

bUsePreCulledObjects=0

in my ini? When I did I wasn't able to scrap and things came back.

Part of the problem with that image I posted is the freaky weather from PRC-NAC. I'll try and take another image.