wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

That is good, Not the crashing. Lets me have a think how to resolve the issue not just for you but for the wiki in general. I personally don,t have any CTD at all in those areas anymore. Your load list is the one you linked before?

MODWiki-Lighting-patch.esp <---Remove
Modwiki-WorldSpace DEF_UI-Patch.esp
MODWiki-ELFX_imagespace-Patch.esp
Merged Patch.esp <--what is this
Scrap Everything - Core.esp
Scrap Everything - Far Harbor.esp
Scrap Everything - Nuka World.esp
CleanSettlement Greenhouse Scrap Everything Compatibility.esp
Scrap Override Patch.esp <---What is this?
MODWiki-Worldspace-Patch.esp <----Is this the Scrap everything version overwriting the main world space patch?

Merged Patch is my personal patch and Scrap Override is one I made to resolve some problems between Scrap Everything and some other mods. The worldspace patch is the Scrap Everything one and I already removed the lighting patch before the crashes started. Also removed the ELFX patch and I'll move the worldspace patch up

Also I am using the bsa from the NoPreVis removed version.

Edited by rayhne

I'm having a number of clutter items, boxes and fires, for instance, showing up (or not) as invisible.  I only know they are there when I stumble over them in build mode.  I'm guessing I've got a texture replacer loaded too high.  Any guesses which one it might be?

I removed a worldspace entry I had in the Scrap Override (no idea why) and I've been able to get out of buildings. Will keep testing.

The door into the Ransacked Abode from the playground doesn't have an activator. You can exit it but not enter. There is also a door from the playground into a home (can't remember which. Will post when I see it again) that is wonky. On the external side there seems to be two doors, one close, one overlaying it that's slightly open. Don't know if this is your end or the mods.

Also, for anyone using Modular Housing, check out these AMAZING textures!!!! https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23221/?

Edited by rayhne

Went all through Concord ... 59-61 FPS all the way. Found the subway but haven't gone into it yet.

Has anyone else had the look of concrete change to ugly (below)? It happens often enough. I've found that reinstalling a texture mod fixes it for a while.

ZM946Y9.png

Edited by rayhne

I'm having a number of clutter items, boxes and fires, for instance, showing up (or not) as invisible.  I only know they are there when I stumble over them in build mode.  I'm guessing I've got a texture replacer loaded too high.  Any guesses which one it might be?

I'd remove all worldspace mods and patches and just use BTI by itself if I were you.

it's usually an indicator they mipmaps are not loading/streaming

bForceUpdateDiffuseOnly=0

iTextureDegradeDistance0=1600

iTextureDegradeDistance1=3000

iTextureUpgradeDistance0=1200

iTextureUpgradeDistance1=2400

resolves the issue most times

So the issue where settlers chase ... everything ... far outside of the settlement bounds seems to still be a thing:

https://imgur.com/YpaujcZ

That's a cap of Finch Farm settlers chasing some bug all the way to the river.  They went further even than this picture.  I caught the same bunch fighting the Mr. Gutsy on the road leading there from County Crossroads, too.  These folk are adventurous!

TBH, if this is an unavoidable consequence of "No Combat Boundaries", I'm inclined to play without it.

IT has more to do with aggro radius if you have the combat boundaries patch I provided you. I'll Add some stuff to it an see if it helps. (if you use Arbitrition, Horizens or Search and destroy they all affect these values.)