wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

It is?  Is there somewhere I can go to find what's included in the MODWiki patches?  I see so many, but I have no idea what any of them do.  There are all these compatiblity files out there that this guide seems to need, but I don't know which ones are included in what, and which I actually need to provide myself. 

I actually mention that in my list to Gernash (he's going to hate me but it's necessary.  Also it took me about 4 hours!)  But in general I work ont he assumption if the guide doesn't tell you to download it it's not needed as it's been patched.  He's done a LOT of work to customise the patches and make it easy for the rest of us as, unlike Skyrim, the FO4 modding scene doesn't really have that many standards or easy ways to work (e.g. no bashed patch, LOOT doesn't really work as not enough feedback to it etc).

That's a pretty good assumption.  I'm used to other modlists missing things and having to fill in on my own.   Great, now I've got to go back through and figure out what i added that I don't actually need, then go from there.  So it sounds like I don't need extra AE or VIS patches for anything included in the guide, and SKE is also in the Core patch.  Did I get that right?  

Thanks for that pastebin, btw.  

Edited by Barachiel

So I left Starlight and was heading toward Lexington. I keep running into invisible stuff and then there's this.

1lHFEVd.png

I think that's included in Gernash's CORE patch hence why not needed.  I'm mostly just looking at the guide itself plus a few obvious questions about the mods that I see or inconsistencies.  

also PLEASE tell me how to hide the text so it's shorter :)  Google and forum searches are failing me and I don't want ot make a wall of text if I can help it.

Bracket [ then spoiler then bracket]

to close bracket [ then /spoiler then bracket ]

So I left Starlight and was heading toward Lexington. I keep running into invisible stuff and then there's this.

Bracket [ then spoiler then bracket]

to close bracket [ then /spoiler then bracket ]

See i tried that and it didn't work. And now it won't let me edit it? So apologies all for the wall of words.

On a side note while searching for ways to do spoiler tags I found some of the issues I listed were there back in October when someone did something similar. So hopefully will get addressed ow.

@ Barachiel - The most recent update to Homemaker has gone the way of script-injection, so the menu works like OCDecorator or Northland Diggers.  SKE is no longer needed at all.  

I believe however that Gernash was/is incorporating these mods into the framework set up by Workshop Rearranged, so for the guide SKE is not needed anyway.  Can't say for sure as I don't use.

@baronaatista  Thanks for the info!

@rayhn  Cool I'll be sure to add those changes myself if work even lets me go home.  *sighs*

Might want to wait.  It worked for that area new Starlight but worse things nearer Lexington.

That is one helluva comprehensive list.

Might want to add, Workshop Rearranged specifically states if you want Homemaker to work with it without issue, you need to install Settlement Keywords Expanded, but this isn't used in the modlist.  

SKE is not needed with the new version I believe it has a separate menu and I've added a submenu in the build section. (it's in the next patch)