wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

What happened (or rather what I think happened. I haven't gone in and looked yet) is that a few weeks ago I had to switched around the HDMI cables to the TV. This is a 4K with a large resolution  I really can't play the game at yet so I select a 1920x1080 resolution but I mistakenly selected the one ending in an i rather then the one ending in a p. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

So I downloaded the esp and there are several masters I don't use. I mean, why are you even hard-coding it in the Core patch? Legendary Modifications isn't even part of the Core. If people want to use it they should have the option of using it at the level they want and not be forced to either use it at the level you want or jump through hoops in order to get it to what they want.

(if I seem bitchy I've just had some very painful and expensive dental work done and I WANT TO KILL SOMETHING!!!!)

BTW, may I recommend Unique NPCs - An Overhaul of the Commonwealth (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21248/?) for possible inclusion.

And more good news!!! Armosrsmith Extended has just been updated.

Edited by rayhne

anyone install FlaconOil's HD ReTexture Project lately what all is installed, because i'm looking at it and I'm seeing that all we need is the Manual_Fomod Installer - Performance Pack - v3.7.0 and possibly bricks01 Performance Pack Patch if we want that. I don't think we need this ESP BA2 Installer - Performance Pack - v3.7.0 unless I am wrong please let me know.

Hello there,

first of all I want to say a massive "Thank You" for this guide! It really makes the game so much more immersive for me.

I had an issue where "Deb" in "Bunker Hill" had this weird eye texture. Turned out it was the eye texture from "Better Coursers Pack V2"

In order to fix the minor issue I simply hid "Textures/Actors/Characters/Eyes/EyeAmber.dds" in Mod Organizer.

Maybe I failed to install it correctly in the first place. If not I hope this note helps with further tweaking of the guide.

All the best to You and thanks again!

-Bodybeton

post-11275-0-58786300-1494622924_thumb.png

So these are new ....

Clearing out the Olivia station, taking out Ack-Ack and having another Raider pick up the minigun and use it (first time that ever happened)

Getting attacked by raiders and molerats out in the open and, for some reason, the ground shook and tipped.

Heading out from Olivia and seeing what looked like blue explosions in the distance.

Anyone know what might have caused those last two things?

Okay, does this mean this patch disable Normal?

: :confused::

there were a couple of people using Legendary modification without MW so I just made this patch for those people so you still get RGBO and weapon naming working normally.

LM2 bench is disabled as it makes it's own non vanilla items.

The patch is Set to NORMAL (i.e. legendary become swap-able loose mods)

Why can't I leave it alone? LM2 is behind a couple of mods for overwrites so you have to decide if you want

loose  legendary/1 or 2 slots.

The default is hard mode so you have to scrap 10-12 legendary items to craft a new one.

My intent was

1 Slot per weapon

2 in chest  1 in limbs

none in PA  - (Convert Diving(Underwater breathing) and a couple of others into modules for Back slot)

Hello there,

first of all I want to say a massive "Thank You" for this guide! It really makes the game so much more immersive for me.

I had an issue where "Deb" in "Bunker Hill" had this weird eye texture. Turned out it was the eye texture from "Better Coursers Pack V2"

In order to fix the minor issue I simply hid "Textures/Actors/Characters/Eyes/EyeAmber.dds" in Mod Organizer.

Maybe I failed to install it correctly in the first place. If not I hope this note helps with further tweaking of the guide.

All the best to You and thanks again!

-Bodybeton

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Thanks I'll update the wiki.

So Kill Deb as he is a Synth.... Done!

Edited by Gernash