SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

paul just a suggestion for your patches now you merged them all together I would give serious thought to a fomod as that would make them easier to install in the long run.

yes i will consider to make one but they are such a headache to update if needed change.

I personally don't see a need for a FOMOD. But you should leave the patch, sub folders, unzipped inside the main zipped file that contains all the sub folders. That would make it easier to install using MO because you can't really open the zipped sub folders in MO.

Now that your are making a standalone guide, you should give it a new name and get rid of the annoying long name (SRLE+LotD+Requiem). The guide is more then just LotD and Requiem.

That would also simplify the custom mod names to a more simpler. Although, it would be good to keep SRLE in the name I would think.

Edited by edynacio

I personally don't see a need for a FOMOD. But you should leave the patch, sub folders, unzipped inside the main zipped file that contains all the sub folders. That would make it easier to install using MO because you can't really open the zipped sub folders in MO.

Now that your are making a standalone guide, you should give it a new name and get rid of the annoying long name (SRLE+LotD+Requiem). The guide is more then just LotD and Requiem.

That would also simplify the custom mod names to a more simpler. Although, it would be good to keep SRLE in the name I would think.

The name will remain for now. There wont be any custom mod names since we will be standalone.

The archives are there because you can just copy all archives in the 'Mod Organizer Downloads' folder and then double click to install. Each will contain the patches mod folder as in the guide this way.

Edited by paul666root

I saw this in the changelog:

• Adding mods from SRLE Base

What does that mean?

Paul decided to add the base mod from neo's SRLE to the guide because Neo stopped the guide for and also because the guide deviates from Neo's guide hence making this guide a standalone guide.

Here quoting what Paul said

This guide will make a transition as to be standalone by the end of the month. We deviated too much from the SRLE Base and we will deviate even further to make this adventure great. This means that we better do this as a standalone guide. Also Neovalen closed shop for the SRLE guide until the new Skyrim Version appears and since he will no longer be updating it there is no point in making this an add-on.

This guide was born from SRLE and now can grow into its own shape since I do no plan to update to the new Skyrim at least until there are plenty of the mods i like available for that version.

Edited by reddvilzz

Paul decided to add the base mod from neo's SRLE to the guide because Neo stopped the guide for and also because the guide deviates from Neo's guide hence making this guide a standalone guide.

Here quoting what Paul said

Oh thanks.

Since they are no longer just adding on, but will instead be standalone..., for the love of god, please leave UNPB behind and bring in Bodyslide! That way everyone can have whatever shape they want without having to **** with the install.

Very confused about Complete Fast Travel Overhaul as I can't find it anywhere in the changelog or history but there it is in the guide!?
Additionally, CFTO is incompatible with Holds, is this fixed somewhere?

There also seems to be a lack of patches for the ECTV content (outside of the WLSO patches), to make it compatible together, and importantly make Holds compatible with LOTD which it currently isn't. So are these still to come, or are they included in the WLSO patches in some way, or am I missing something completely?

Hey so I'm really interested in this pack as I prefer to roleplay in the game, but I had just one question about the hardware requirements. Now my computer is no slouch, I can run both STEP and SLRE at 60fps...but the author's system specs totally blow mine out of the water haha.

Here's my specs, how do you guys think it would handle it?

Asus G751JY
Windows 10 x64
i7 4860
GTX 980m 4gb
32gb RAM

Skyrim and mods are on a 500gb SSD

much appreciated!

Very confused about Complete Fast Travel Overhaul as I can't find it anywhere in the changelog or history but there it is in the guide!?

Additionally, CFTO is incompatible with Holds, is this fixed somewhere?

There also seems to be a lack of patches for the ECTV content (outside of the WLSO patches), to make it compatible together, and importantly make Holds compatible with LOTD which it currently isn't. So are these still to come, or are they included in the WLSO patches in some way, or am I missing something completely?

I've found that the recent update is really poorly documented in the changelog. I would go through the Integration guide once to make sure you have it all.

But then again, Skyrim Radioactive is missing from the Integration....

Sorry, things are in a bit of a flux.. Paul had to leave in the midst of updating the guide.  Hold off on using the updated stuff until it's wrapped up.  Sorry things got to this state... been a crazy couple days.

I only had time to skim, will read ind epth later but to answer the questions that jumped out at me... There's a full set of patches to make all of the ectf stuff work together.. they haven't been uploaded yet.  

Skyrim Radioactive Interiors Glorified has been patched up as well.. hasn't been uploaded yet.  

CFTO being incompatible with holds... I think we just need to move a cart or a boat in a place or two, right? We need some sort of fast travel update system and CFTO is vastly more compatible with things than BFT and is actually maintained.

Again... sorry for the poor timing on guide changes this time.  It'll all get sorted out soon.  

We've given ourselves until the end of the month to get things stand alone and baseline of mods locked into place... At that point it should just be maintenance and balance tweaking based upon feedback.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Not sure if it has anything to do with the half-finished state of the current update. However, I am getting CTD within a minute or so after character creation (when all the MCM menus are loading).

I tried the first time using the load order file, and then with LOOT sorting.

Both times the Papyrus log gives the following right before crashing:

[10/15/2016 - 01:16:29AM] [KRY_QD_MCMScript <KRY_QD_MCMStartupQuest (AF005E3B)>] INITIALIZED
[10/15/2016 - 01:16:29AM] [KRY_QD_MCMScript <KRY_QD_MCMStartupQuest (AF005E3B)>]: Registered Timing is Everything at MCM.

And then blank after this.