SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I'm on the 10/11/2016 build, but all the windows in Whiterun have that purple missing texture thing going on.

I don't see anything in the 10/13/2016 build that might affect this. Any ideas?

ELFX - Parallax Patch

Author: Gutmaw

Version: 1.0

this mod is not needed if your removed ELFX - Exteriors.

edit: oh there was another page with the answer lol

Edited by paul666root

I'm loving the new City/Town Overhaul setup. ::): 

Bringing the feeling of the now outdated Explorer's Guide.

(who cares about CWO and ICAIO when you have this awesome cities makeover)

Side note: Holidays may not be compatible with the City Overhaul. If that's the case maybe it should be marked as incompatible in the integration guide.

Relationship dialogue overhaul patches are now in a fomod.

The integration guide needs to be changed to reflect this. 

Also why the need to add all the tools from SRLE base into the reqtified guide.

Since this guide requires neos guide to be installed before hand its reasonable to assume and expect that users will already have all of those tools installed. 

Edited by twiztedmongoloid

This guide will make a transition as to be standalone by the end of the month. We deviated too much from the SRLE Base and we will deviate even further to make this adventure great. This means that we better do this as a standalone guide. Also Neovalen closed shop for the SRLE guide until the new Skyrim Version appears and since he will no longer be updating it there is no point in making this an add-on.

This guide was born from SRLE and now can grow into its own shape since I do no plan to update to the new Skyrim at least until there are plenty of the mods i like available for that version.

• +1 2

This guide will make a transition as to be standalone by the end of the month. We deviated too much from the SRLE Base and we will deviate even further to make this adventure great. This means that we better do this as a standalone guide. Also Neovalen closed shop for the SRLE guide until the new Skyrim Version appears and since he will no longer be updating it there is no point in making this an add-on.

This guide was born from SRLE and now can grow into its own shape since I do no plan to update to the new Skyrim at least until there are plenty of the mods i like available for that version.

I too need to decide what i am going to do with my SRLE Extended LOTD now that Neo has closed up shop.

Edited by Darth_mathias

Well you should make it standalone as you too removed from base and now you can remove more if you dont like certain aspects.

Neo's work is great, without his work we could not do this, but now we need to get wings of our own.

Great call. Totally agree.

Thanks for the mad work of putting things in place as a standalone guide.

Your integration guide should probably be independent from SRLE Base and eliminate some of the color codes.

My only request is if you could keep the Survival mods functional as an optional for the fans of Frostfall and iNeed.

Edited by edynacio

Happy to hear this, it will be easier to install, and now i can have more free disc space since i have SRL, SRLE, SRLE loTD, and SRLE LoTD requitfied. All those setup have their place, im glad they exist, it was fun to install all of them. I really appreciate all yours work, thank you all. I  think the skyrim Remastered wont be worthy the install if you have any of this setup.    

(delayed realization)

You actually don't need or have to maintain an integration guide ::D:

that will be a Mod Order page

Gotcha. Makes sense since he hasnt updated since august 25th. Are you planning on keeping his framework intact? Or just completely scrap it and go your own way?

no ideea yet. Will be finalized slowly by the end of the month.

that will be a Mod Order page

no ideea yet. Will be finalized slowly by the end of the month.

good deal. after i asked that i seen the guide as again underwent significant changes lol. I cant wait till everything is finalized. I have been wanting a good requiem based guide for awhile now. But dont have the patching skills to make it work myself.