SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hi Paul, JD smith and Diana. I want to ask if the guide for requiem is optimal now, fully updated. And also i have played all this guides a litle, yash, Requiem and Dark Mathias guide, and found that a good combination for me, would be to have the  same Landscape and Environment of Darth guide and same Expanded Cities, Towns, and Villages (without radioactive interior) from your guide, and also NPC Retexture option 2 from Darth guide, without all the survival mods (i need, frostfall, bathing in skyrim), without Legacy of Dragonbourne (its boring for me and it introduce op items in the game), and finally with Requiem on top. Its possible to make this set up by only clear master from all this guide patch?

Too many changes to things that are all over the CR patch.  It's doable if you know what you're doing and wan tot spend the time.

I found all the needed SMC mods, save for HD Environments, combined everything, and am now doing the merges at the end of the beautification guide, and the LECM merge says to use the moss rocks.esp, though i have both moss rocks.esp AND moss - Legendary.esp in my SMC output folder. which one do i use?

thanks in advance

NEVERMIND. i see now i was supposed to exclude that.

Edited by NordPride_WorldWide

one final(hopefully) question. What is SLO Stonewalls Merged?? i cant even find it in the revisions page.

Ignore that, doesn't exist now.

Here's my current core + ectv + pce radioactive + smc load order.. Diana has been out for a few weeks and the wiki isn't totally up to date yet.  She'll be back in another week or so adn we'll get the update wrapped up.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2227296/lockedorder.txt

I strongly recommend you try out the post I made a page or two back relating to my current WLSO configuration including cot rrd ess and phinix. 

Having said that... I don't think she updated WLSO yet.  The current WLSO stuff can be found here:  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2227296/wlso%20bits%20and%20bobs.7z

Edited by jdsmith2816

hey joanna! Let us know how things go.. I'll do my best to check the forum several times today in case you have some issues since I know you're working through things for the first time.

That's very nice of you jd. I really appreciate that.

Since the guide has a really looooooong list, I've just done it half way through but so far so good.