SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Many thanks to Diana for reviving the guide!

Ran into a small issue with Interesting NPCs. At the end of the quest "Brother and Keeper" you get rewarded with "Griffith's Deadric Gauntlets". Currently it's more of a penalty in form of carry weight since they are flagged non-playable by Nerimir's patch which is forwarded by jd's patch. The flag should be removed since it's a quest reward. I know deadric stuff is powerful and one might consider the quest too easy for such a reward but the same is true for the Ebony Blade quest for example. Or alternatively change the quest to give a different reward.

I have started a SRLE Mod List Comparison Chart on my user talk page for those who have asked about the differences in setup. Since my current priority is to help update the SRE LotD Reqtified guide, I will slowly work on the comparison chart as I take breaks from the guide setup. (Sometimes it helps me to switch focus when I have been at a particular task for too long. :wallbash: ) I do have a rough draft of it already setup in a MS Excel Spreadsheet for me to work off of while I perform my own setup and the Wiki edits. I will be color coding the optional mods, merged mods, etc... as I create the list. If anyone has any suggested changes to make to it, please let me know.

Note: The only links I will be applying to the chart will be to the specific guide that it is a part of. I will not be providing links to the content for users to just try to quickly install those mods without the proper guide instructions.

Notice: Changes have been updated in the guide, and JD is already working on the patches.

[Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery)]

CORE
 Legacy of the Dragonborn (Dragonborn Gallery) - V18Final - by icecreamassassin
  • Note: Legacy of the Dragonborn has been updated to version 18 Final. Version 16.11 is no longer available. We need to verify if any patches need to be updated for the new version.
Files to download :
  • MAIN FILES - Legacy of the Dragonborn V18 Final Core Package (v18Final)

[Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central]

CORE
 Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central - 18.3 - by jcbq and sirjesto
  • Note: Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Central has been updated to version 18.3. While Version 16.11 is no longer available, there is a Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Collection v16x FINAL Patcher for Legacy v16.11 or later in the Older Versions section. We need to verify if any patches need to be updated for the new version.
Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

One of the things I have noticed in the loadorder.txt so far is that it lists notice board - dragonborn patch.esp. This is not needed as The Notice Board by MannyGT UPDATED replaces this esp as noted in the page description. MannGT even recommends users update to this updated mod with his post on his original download site here. Of course, the assets from his original mod are still needed, but the esps from the original mod should be removed.

I benchmarked the Legacy of the Dragonborn V18Final museum. Everything appears to be stable and functioning properly. The museum is the only thing I explored and tested in the latest benchmark. My next benchmark test will not be until I have finished installing General World Improvement through Collectables, Treasure Hunts, and Puzzles. I noticed someone had some problems with the Collectibles. For what and where should I specifically look when I perform the next benchmark test?

Let's consider adding Royal Armory and Artifacts of Boethiah and thus the DBM Patches for them..  IIRC a Requiem patch for AoB will be pretty easy to do..  Also the Requiem Heavy Armory patch was finally updated so we can re-add that

Let's consider pulling More Interesting Loot.. it can be a real unbalancer for Requiem.

yeah, noticed that with MIL, fortify speed potion worth of 20k septims

I benchmarked the Legacy of the Dragonborn V18Final museum. Everything appears to be stable and functioning properly. The museum is the only thing I explored and tested in the latest benchmark. My next benchmark test will not be until I have finished installing General World Improvement through Collectables, Treasure Hunts, and Puzzles. I noticed someone had some problems with the Collectibles. For what and where should I specifically look when I perform the next benchmark test?

From what I recall the issues with the Collectables were either displays not working and resolved by rerunning ReLinker or mismatches between display and onject names. Latter was explained by Icecreamassassin being caused by bad labeling in the BadGremlin mods, but every object has a working display.

One of the things I have noticed in the loadorder.txt so far is that it lists notice board - dragonborn patch.esp. This is not needed as The Notice Board by MannyGT UPDATED replaces this esp as noted in the page description. MannGT even recommends users update to this updated mod with his post on his original download site here. Of course, the assets from his original mod are still needed, but the esps from the original mod should be removed.

if there are esps listed there and not needed it wont impact in any manner the sorting. You can add manually in the txt file any other plugins needed in the future and just save the file.

Hi there !

I've finally found time to finish installing this mod pack (I started a month ago), and it works nearly flawlessly ! The only issue I've encountered so far is that my game CTD whenever I try to get close to Riverwood. I'm using ECTV, it might be the cause ?

Many thanks anyway to the authors of this guide, I love playing Skyrim again ^^

Edited by TheYumasi

Diana with regard to Manual Dawnguard cleaning:

• Last Left click and open CELL > Block 8 > Sub-Block 1 > select 0006C3B6. Right click and select Remove.

it might just be worth just saying to delete the whole sub-block as that is the only record in there.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • +1 1