SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

HI there, just registered this forum to give some help. 

Legacy of The Dragonborn Patch Central seems to have been updated... 

The 

• MAIN FILES - Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Collection v16.11 >>>> is now v16.11.5
  • UPDATES - Dragonborn Gallery Armory Support Patch Pack  >>>>>>>not found. 
  • OPTIONAL FILES - Notice Board expansion module >>>>>>>>>>>>  is now named "LOTD Notice Board Expansion Module" (i think)

This also messed up the Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches merge guide...

Still busy merging the rest. Will post if i encounter more issues. Hope it helps. Cheers

Here is an update. 

For the merge i was missing these files:

DBM_HA+DG_Patch.esp (Legacy of the Dragonborn Patcher (Dragonborn Gallery))
DBM_IA_Patch.esp (Legacy of the Dragonborn Patcher (Dragonborn Gallery))

I managed to extract them manually from the archive Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Collection v16.11.5 (not v16.11 since it is no longer available)

Now with merging DBM_ArtifactsOfBoethiah_Patch.esp i get this error:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] DBM_ArtifactsOfBoethiah_Patch.esp
[00:00] [REFR:0700590D] (places [06392D96] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of DBM_test "Dragonborn Gallery Hall of Heroes" [CELL:06125EE6])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [06392D96] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0700590C] (places [06392D95] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DBM_test "Dragonborn Gallery Hall of Heroes" [CELL:06125EE6])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [06392D95] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] fearstruckDISP [REFR:0700590A] (places [06392D90] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of DBM_test2 "Daedric Exhibit Hall" [CELL:061263AD])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [06392D90] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:0700590B] (places [06392D8F] < Error: Could not be resolved > in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of DBM_test2 "Daedric Exhibit Hall" [CELL:061263AD])
[00:00]     REFR \ NAME - Base -> [06392D8F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [INFO:060DE730] ('After your defeat of the Dark Brotherhood, the Emperor was informed of your great deed.' in GRUP Topic Children of DBM_GoldBrandDeliveryPOM1 "Very well, let's hear it." [DIAL:060DE72F])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [06392D9E] < Error: Could not be resolved >

I have yet to figure out what this means and how to resolve it. Also posted a bug report on the nexus mod page just in case. Any ideas? 
Edited by alex050478

Question on the beautification files.

For a situation like this :

2K Textures-68660-1-1
?Arri's Snow Elf Ruins WayShrine Portal Fix.7z-76672-0-0-1|data
?Arri's Snow Elf Ruins WayShrine Portal Fix.7z-76672-0-0-2|data

I can find the 1st 2 on nexus, but not the 3rd. Nor on google.  Is there a trick to finding these?

Another question is around animated Clutter:  There are 3 versions listed:
animated clutter-48287-1-8-1|Animated Clutter\FULL INSTALLATION FILES
animated clutter-48287-1-8-2|Animated Clutter\FULL INSTALLATION FILES
animated clutter-48287-1-9|Animated Clutter\FULL INSTALLATION FILES

Found 1-9 and it's obviously the latest.  Does SMC actually look for the 3 files and combine all 3 or does it use the latest one? 

It seems that there are some issues with Merge Plugins handling certain assets, so I'll be making an update to fix the problems sometime soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!

- Mator

That would be great. Thanks

Question on the beautification files.

For a situation like this :

2K Textures-68660-1-1

?Arri's Snow Elf Ruins WayShrine Portal Fix.7z-76672-0-0-1|data

?Arri's Snow Elf Ruins WayShrine Portal Fix.7z-76672-0-0-2|data

I can find the 1st 2 on nexus, but not the 3rd. Nor on google. Is there a trick to finding these?

Another question is around animated Clutter: There are 3 versions listed:

animated clutter-48287-1-8-1|Animated Clutter\FULL INSTALLATION FILES

animated clutter-48287-1-8-2|Animated Clutter\FULL INSTALLATION FILES

animated clutter-48287-1-9|Animated Clutter\FULL INSTALLATION FILES

Found 1-9 and it's obviously the latest. Does SMC actually look for the 3 files and combine all 3 or does it use the latest one?

SMC needs the exact filename or it does not recognise it

Hey I got the issue with Immersive Horse as well where as the horse will never be technically be mine because I can't never used the Horse power from Immerse Horse, then I try to fix that without changing the load order or any merge plugin that been provided by this build, here what I found, when I try to make a patch for fixing the issues, just making a esp plugin patch wouldn't do anything, so I tried copying the script folder as well the interface folder (from immersive horse) and the ini file (from the trader patch) into the folder for the patch that I just made, check in game and issue have been solved, where as I can used the horse power now and there is a notification that the horse is mine. Here is the patch that I've just made and mentioned https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_J3Id1pjpK-ajZ6bWRZbXRrTVk/view?usp=sharing, I also merged it together with requiem minor arcana patches but need to copy manually the translation file manually to the merged file and renaming the *.txt to the merged esp name.

Don't know if there will be new issues with this, so I hope it can be checked.. hahhaha

Edited by Sn3azer

Hey I got the issue with Immersive Horse as well where as the horse will never be technically be mine because I can't never used the Horse power from Immerse Horse, then I try to fix that without changing the load order or any merge plugin that been provided by this build, here what I found, when I try to make a patch for fixing the issues, just making a esp plugin patch wouldn't do anything, so I tried copying the script folder as well the interface folder (from immersive horse) and the ini file (from the trader patch) into the folder for the patch that I just made, check in game and issue have been solved, where as I can used the horse power now and there is a notification that the horse is mine. Here is the patch that I've just made and mentioned https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_J3Id1pjpK-ajZ6bWRZbXRrTVk/view?usp=sharing, I also merged it together with requiem minor arcana patches but need to copy manually the translation file manually to the merged file and renaming the *.txt to the merged esp name.

Don't know if there will be new issues with this, so I hope it can be checked.. hahhaha

Sounds good, will try over the weekend if it also works for me and report on the result. I did not check yet wether I really own the horse or not. At least I could ride it after buying it and also when I returned to the stables later.

I still wonder what went wrong during the guide, since others seem to not have the same issue.

Sounds good, will try over the weekend if it also works for me and report on the result. I did not check yet wether I really own the horse or not. At least I could ride it after buying it and also when I returned to the stables later.

I still wonder what went wrong during the guide, since others seem to not have the same issue.

Don't know about the others, but the file before is wrong (the mcm translation file haven't been renamed) , here is the new file and the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_J3Id1pjpK-dXo0b3dGdnUtNU0/view?usp=sharing hahaha sorry about that.

Edited by Sn3azer

Hello all,

Nearing the end of the YASH guide for my latest playthrough (had much fun with the Ordinator based LotD, thanks darth). I do not wish to play with Falskaar this time around, and am having trouble identifying the records that need deleting in ECTV Merged.esp, ECTV Patches Merged.esp, and Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp

Don't know about the others, but the file before is wrong (the mcm translation file haven't been renamed) , here is the new file and the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_J3Id1pjpK-dXo0b3dGdnUtNU0/view?usp=sharing hahaha sorry about that.

Tried your files over the weekend. But since you have SkyTest installed, it required it as a master. So it did not work for me. 

I looked into Minor Arcana.esp with TES5Edit and tried to fix the records for the horses. Did not work  ::): I am really a beginner in terms of modding. But, afterwards (and most likely it was there even before) I had a 'horse ownership power', using that on my horse bought in whiterun, fixed all the problems I had. Maybe everything was working as intended and I just overlooked this 'feature' before. 

Thanks for your files anyway.

Hi.

Running int an error building the requiem patches merge, and it must be unique to me, but not quite sure what I have done wrong. Any advice would be wonderful.

Error is:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [0A] requiem__konahrik_accoutrements.esp
[00:00] KA_dunRevakheimMaskClay "Clay Mask" [ARMO:05063315]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04AF02E5] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000813] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400080A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskBronzeHelmet "Bronze Mask" [ARMO:0506FDFF]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04AF02E4] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000815] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400080C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskCorondumHelmet "Copper Mask" [ARMO:0507036A]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000806] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000819] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000810] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskIronHelmet "Iron Mask" [ARMO:0507036C]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000808] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400081B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000812] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskSilverHelmet "Silver Mask" [ARMO:0507036D]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000803] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000816] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400080D] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskMoonstoneHelmet "Moonstone Mask" [ARMO:0507036E]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000805] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000818] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400080F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskSteelHelmet "Steel Mask" [ARMO:05070370]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000807] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400081A] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000811] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] KA_ArmorDragonPriestMaskGlassHelmet "Glass Mask" [ARMO:050780C1]
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000804] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [04000817] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     ARMO \ Armature \ MODL - Model Filename -> [0400080E] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] All Done!

Hi again.

What do I install from the WLSO page if I don't want any ENB (just ENBoost)? Do I still install Dark Dungeons for ENB or do I leave that out.

You may well find that only using the three files required for ENBoost will leave you unable to leave the Live Another Life start room - it will CTD as soon as you attempt to sleep in the bed.  You may be lucky and not have this issue, however if you do then you will need to install a complete ENB (the stock ENB from Boris will suffice).  You can then simply use Shift+F12 in game to disable the ENB completely (ENBoost still works fine).

Disregard, I created a fake dummy in Wrye Bash, and cleaned masters in TESEdit. 

A fake dummy - two layers of xEdit deception :P