SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I actually got into TES5 Edit and fixed the issue with the plugin.

It's not that tough if I recall. But don't merge until you've fixed it.

If you read the error report there it essentially tells you how to fix it.  Load up the plugin in question and look for those two ID's 0A0096A3 and 0003F7FF. Look for where the issue exists and Just enable the weight slider. From memory it's right click and enable. Been a while since I did it.

Neo had this in his instructions.

Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

Main File:

imp_helm_legend.esp (Use Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade replacer ESP download above.)

WAF Replacer ESP (Download)

If this correct, perhaps it should be added to the guide to be consistent with the other esp replacement in the guide for conflict. Would make it more newb friendly.

Neo had this in his instructions. Special Installation: Do not install the following file(s) and/or folder(s): Main File: imp_helm_legend.esp (Use Weapons and Armor Fixes - Remade replacer ESP download above.) WAF Replacer ESP (Download) If this correct, perhaps it should be added to the guide to be consistent with the other esp replacement in the guide for conflict. Would make it more newb friendly.

[improved Closefaced Helmets]

CORE
 Improved Closefaced Helmets - 1.57 - by navida1 Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Improved Closefaced Helmets (Legendary Edition)
  • UPDATES - Improved Closedfaced Helmets - PATCHES v1
  • MISCELLANEOUS - ICH (Guard helmets with tight eye holes)
 [ExpandFOMOD Instructions

ICH - Improved Closefaced Helmets - PATCHES

Special Installation: Download the WAF Replacer ESP Here made by Neovalen and CUT and PASTE it overwriting the esp in the main mod folder.

Edited by paul666root

[improved Closefaced Helmets]

CORE
 Improved Closefaced Helmets - 1.57 - by navida1 Files to download :

• MAIN FILES - Improved Closefaced Helmets (Legendary Edition)
  • UPDATES - Improved Closedfaced Helmets - PATCHES v1
  • MISCELLANEOUS - ICH (Guard helmets with tight eye holes)
 [ExpandFOMOD Instructions

ICH - Improved Closefaced Helmets - PATCHES

Special Installation: Download the WAF Replacer ESP Here made by Neovalen and CUT and PASTE it overwriting the esp in the main mod folder.

Thanks Paul.  If I understand correctly per JDsmith, this is only applicable to the Reqtified guide. Would you be including instructions for the Xedit in the Yash'd guide for a clean merge?  

Thanks Paul.  If I understand correctly per JDsmith, this is only applicable to the Reqtified guide. Would you be including instructions for the Xedit in the Yash'd guide for a clean merge?  

well since this is a requiem forums originaly and you didn't mentioned what guide you were following i thought you were mentioning Requiem guide. 

Yes YASH guide does not require WAFR replacer since we dont use WAFR with YASH.

Hello all,

I've been hunting around online for people with a similar issue before deciding to post but I think I've hit a roadblock. I'm so, so close to finishing prepping the game with the Reqtified instructions. My DynDOLOD has become non-responsive and my CPU usage has dropped to zero four times, and every time the generator is on the line:

Creating atlas textures <my.path.to.DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD\LOD\DynDOLOD_Flat_Atlas_Tamriel.dds> from 32 textures

I'm on an SSD, so every time I get here it's about 2 minutes and 25 seconds into the process. I even let it sit overnight just in case something crazy was happening. Anyhow, It already created 38645 LOD references and 2569 unique LOD objects - so if I can't get it to work can I just add what already has generated to MO? Does anyone know what exactly the atlas textures are or what the issue could be?

Thanks!

Hello all,

I've been hunting around online for people with a similar issue before deciding to post but I think I've hit a roadblock. I'm so, so close to finishing prepping the game with the Reqtified instructions. My DynDOLOD has become non-responsive and my CPU usage has dropped to zero four times, and every time the generator is on the line:

Creating atlas textures <my.path.to.DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD\LOD\DynDOLOD_Flat_Atlas_Tamriel.dds> from 32 textures

I'm on an SSD, so every time I get here it's about 2 minutes and 25 seconds into the process. I even let it sit overnight just in case something crazy was happening. Anyhow, It already created 38645 LOD references and 2569 unique LOD objects - so if I can't get it to work can I just add what already has generated to MO? Does anyone know what exactly the atlas textures are or what the issue could be?

Thanks!

That is weird.  I don't have any content-specific knowledge on that part (and you may want to query in the DynDOLOD thread about it-sheson might know exactly what's going on there), but I can advise that you double check the settings before you launch it.

Also, you're going to want to let it complete before bringing what it did into MO.  Otherwise, things are not going to work well/at all.

Edited by Gyro

That is weird.  I don't have any content-specific knowledge on that part (and you may want to query in the DynDOLOD thread about it-sheson might know exactly what's going on there), but I can advise that you double check the settings before you launch it.

Also, you're going to want to let it complete before bringing what it did into MO.  Otherwise, things are not going to work well/at all.

Thanks, Gyro. I verified all my settings in the advanced tab 3 times - FXGlow and Candles, hit medium, do the 3 other checkboxes, etc. I even ran it once in basic mode from the wizard screen just to see if it would make a difference. Maybe I'll cross post the question over there but keep an eye here in case anyone else has a thought. I'll definitely not import the data if its incomplete. Thanks again.

I was able to add RS Children to my SRLE Requiem setup without much trouble but I'm having a slight problem with the children from ETaC, the face is darker compared with the body although the morphology is the correct one from RS Children by using the EtaC patches.

All others from Vanilla, Falskaar etc are fine.

I wonder if somebody could point me in the right direction. Maybe something to be solved with CK, not sure.

For this merge on the install guide it says to remove both Inns and Taverns and Settlements Expanded esps, so does this make the merge redundant?

Settlements Expanded with Inns

Files to merge:

• Inns and Taverns.esp (Inns and Taverns)
  • Settlements Expanded.esp (Settlements Expanded)

Merge name:

• ++++ Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged

Filename:

• Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp

Left pane placement:

• Directly after Settlements Expanded.

Post Merge: Delete Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp then CUT and PASTE the esp from the following archive into this merged folder.

For this merge on the install guide it says to remove both Inns and Taverns and Settlements Expanded esps, so does this make the merge redundant?

Settlements Expanded with Inns

Files to merge:

• Inns and Taverns.esp (Inns and Taverns)
  • Settlements Expanded.esp (Settlements Expanded)

Merge name:

• ++++ Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged

Filename:

• Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp

Left pane placement:

• Directly after Settlements Expanded.

Post Merge: Delete Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp then CUT and PASTE the esp from the following archive into this merged folder.

It's not redundant.

On that topic, is there a way to default a Skyrim mod profile in merge plugins to not have to select it each time it's run. Trying to shave off any amount of seconds I can.

You can actually. By adding some line in the executable setting in MO. I think mator's video about Merge Plugin has the command line for it. I remember seeing it once.