SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I think there is a flaw with the order of the requiem patches and minor arcana regarding Immersive Horses.

Minor Arcana overwrites the changes to Horses that the requiem-immersive horses patch does, and the merge guide has the merged requiem patches placed before minor arcana, so Requiem for the Indifferent takes the Arcana records.

Using MFG console, I picked a couple of IDs, such as 0001f214 and 000132b4. 

The StonewallEndR01Ivy [sTAT:000009A1] becomes YASH2_StonewallEndR01Ivy "Ivy" [TREE:7659F062]

Not sure if these name would align with textures?  Really don't know what I'm doing.  I do want to learn to do this, but if someone could explain the procedure, it would help me quite a bit

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApiYZCxbbYgDhR2PqGptvPDw6sW1

I'm at the finish line and these instructions are really confusing me. Can someone tell me what to do?

Expand now Race Adjustments.esp and then expand "Race"
00013742 <DarkElfRace>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height and Flags 2 to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
00013743 <HighElfRace>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
00013749 <WoodElfRace>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Male Height to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
0008883D <DarkElfRaceVampire>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height and Flags 2 to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
00088840 <HighElfRaceVampire>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
00088884 <WoodElfRaceVampire>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height and Male Height to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
Close and Save

Using MFG console, I picked a couple of IDs, such as 0001f214 and 000132b4. 

The StonewallEndR01Ivy [sTAT:000009A1] becomes YASH2_StonewallEndR01Ivy "Ivy" [TREE:7659F062]

Not sure if these name would align with textures?  Really don't know what I'm doing.  I do want to learn to do this, but if someone could explain the procedure, it would help me quite a bit

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApiYZCxbbYgDhR2PqGptvPDw6sW1

Missing mesh, right?  So I went into the SMC - Output folder, looked at what meshes were in ...\Modding Tools\Mod Organizer\mods\SMC - Output\textures\architecture\farmhouse\stonewall

Only ivy and slaterock were in there.  Looking at the Skyrim Landscape Overhaul - Stone Walls archive, looked in the archive and saw 2 meshes for rockwallrock3. Poped them in the SMC - Output folder and presto, beautifull rock walls, still with ivy :):)

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApiYZCxbbYgDhR7ElTNIvnU8SRj6

I guess the SMC proceed just missed them?  Still don't know what I'm doing, but at least my stone walls look great again!

Thanks for listening ;)

Edited by mcshame

I'm at the finish line and these instructions are really confusing me. Can someone tell me what to do?

Expand now Race Adjustments.esp and then expand "Race"
00013742 <DarkElfRace>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height and Flags 2 to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
00013743 <HighElfRace>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
00013749 <WoodElfRace>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Male Height to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
0008883D <DarkElfRaceVampire>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height and Flags 2 to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
00088840 <HighElfRaceVampire>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
00088884 <WoodElfRaceVampire>: Move from Race Adjustments.esp Female Height and Male Height to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
Close and Save

What's actually confusing you? It's telling you to find the records given by the numbers at the front then drag and drop values for such parameters as Female Height from the Race Adjustments column to the Requiem for the Indifferent column.

Once you've done them all, close the program and save.

Your card has an effective 3.5GB of VRAM... the last 500mb is much much slower than normal. This is a well documented issue with the 970... That's why you have a fluid game at 3.45GB VRAM usage.

You could try SMC Lite.. it should clock in at under 4GB of VRAM as it was designed for 2-3gb cards.  You'll still get the same look and feel the guide is designed for... just more performance friendly.

Thank you. Im loving this yash, and the game even without smc is gorgeous, better in my PC than with SMC because i had to use lower texture on SMC. Yes, i was aware of the 3.5 vram  issue, but i thought the ENboost would fix that (im on windows 7), that i would have a smother game with more than 4GB Vram, as it seems i cant. So im in the market for a new card, i have this game since 2011, never end it, if im going to end it it must be with the best graphic possible at 1080p. Im thinking in do a Video tutorial in Portuguese of your guide if i manage to make the time for it and you allow it. But this will be after i change my graphic card, and the big question is  which is the best money saver graphic card for this full guide at 1080p, RX 480 8gb, GTX 1060 6gb, or GTX 1070, knowing that im perfect fine with a performance similar to my gtx 970 (fps 36-60).

Edited by CVkiller2013

What's actually confusing you? It's telling you to find the records given by the numbers at the front then drag and drop values for such parameters as Female Height from the Race Adjustments column to the Requiem for the Indifferent column.

Once you've done them all, close the program and save.

Ok, Thanks

EDIT: I have since started the game and I can start a new game fine with no problems. But whenever I try to load a save the game crashes to the desktop. Would anyone be willing to offer some help?

Edited by ATMPlays

Hey, I've a rather big problem and I'm surprised that it seems I'm the first person to post about it. I've decided to install Expanded Towns and Cities but now I face the problem that I can't buy the horses from Immersive Horses, just regular ones that I can only temporarily own. There's no patch included in the guide and the only official patch is for the complete version of ETaC only. Is there any way I can fix this?

Hey, I've a rather big problem and I'm surprised that it seems I'm the first person to post about it. I've decided to install Expanded Towns and Cities but now I face the problem that I can't buy the horses from Immersive Horses, just regular ones that I can only temporarily own. There's no patch included in the guide and the only official patch is for the complete version of ETaC only. Is there any way I can fix this?

I just posted about it as well. The problem isn't ECTV, the problem, I think, is Requiem - Minor Arcana, which changes all the horses, and is later in the load order than jdsmith's Requiem - Immersive Horses patches.

Having said that, I don't think its as easy as changing the load order. As a test, I went into xEdit and forwarded all of the changes from the Requiem Patches Merged for "Frost" intro Requiem for the Indifferent, and still couldn't get  Frost to work. I also see that someone tried to create a patch for RMA and IH, and failed: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5137440-requiem-minor-arcana-immersive-horses-patch/?p=45412950

So, clearly there is something else that needs to be done, but I am too much of a newbie to figure it out.

And, yes, it is odd that no one else has noticed that Immersive Horses isn't working in this guide.

Just found this guide - I have a few questions before I get too far down into the rabbit hole.

Will my system specs be able to handle this?

Processor: Intel® Core i7-4700MQ CPU @2.40GHz

RAM: 16.0 GB (15.9 usable)

Windows 10 Home Single Language (x64)

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

Finally how durable is this modlist to changes? Specifically I want to add Dragon Combat Overhaul and Traderoutes as I've grown quite fond of both.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by morroiel

Just found this guide - I have a few questions before I get too far down into the rabbit hole.

Will my system specs be able to handle this?

Processor: Intel® Core i7-4700MQ CPU @2.40GHz

RAM: 16.0 GB (15.9 usable)

Windows 10 Home Single Language (x64)

Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M

Finally how durable is this modlist to changes? Specifically I want to add Dragon Combat Overhaul and Traderoutes as I've grown quite fond of both.

Thanks in advance!

Are you looking at the Requiem or YASH guide?  DCO can be added to both but I'd be careful about increasing dragon difficulty on either... but especially on Requiem.  You may find yourself unable to deal with it.

I'm unfamiliar with Traderoutes so no comment there...

750M is a 2GB card I believe... you'll need to be very very careful with your texture budget and forego alot of the optionals but yes.. I think it's possible.

Are you looking at the Requiem or YASH guide?  DCO can be added to both but I'd be careful about increasing dragon difficulty on either... but especially on Requiem.  You may find yourself unable to deal with it.

I'm unfamiliar with Traderoutes so no comment there...

750M is a 2GB card I believe... you'll need to be very very careful with your texture budget and forego alot of the optionals but yes.. I think it's possible.

Requiem Guide. Dragon AI is too naive without it imo. Thanks for the warning though!

Yes its a 2GB card - I guess I'll stick with no optionals for the moment and then add in stuff as I see. Thanks for letting me know its not a futile effot.

Cheers!

Thank you. Im loving this yash, and the game even without smc is gorgeous, better in my PC than with SMC because i had to use lower texture on SMC. Yes, i was aware of the 3.5 vram issue, but i thought the ENboost would fix that (im on windows 7), that i would have a smother game with more than 4GB Vram, as it seems i cant. So im in the market for a new card, i have this game since 2011, never end it, if im going to end it it must be with the best graphic possible at 1080p. Im thinking in do a Video tutorial in Portuguese of your guide if i manage to make the time for it and you allow it. But this will be after i change my graphic card, and the big question is which is the best money saver graphic card for this full guide at 1080p, RX 480 8gb, GTX 1060 6gb, or GTX 1070, knowing that im perfect fine with a performance similar to my gtx 970 (fps 36-60).

it does not matter if you are on windows 7. Your vram is still 4gb. That is the max your VC has. What you are talking about more than 4 is virtual memory.

I just posted about it as well. The problem isn't ECTV, the problem, I think, is Requiem - Minor Arcana, which changes all the horses, and is later in the load order than jdsmith's Requiem - Immersive Horses patches.

Having said that, I don't think its as easy as changing the load order. As a test, I went into xEdit and forwarded all of the changes from the Requiem Patches Merged for "Frost" intro Requiem for the Indifferent, and still couldn't get  Frost to work. I also see that someone tried to create a patch for RMA and IH, and failed: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5137440-requiem-minor-arcana-immersive-horses-patch/?p=45412950

So, clearly there is something else that needs to be done, but I am too much of a newbie to figure it out.

And, yes, it is odd that no one else has noticed that Immersive Horses isn't working in this guide.

you can try creating esp patch which forwarded all the change from requiem - immersive horse patch using Xedit,

• create new folder for the patch,
  • than copy the ini file from requiem - immersive horse patch together with the script folder and the interface folder from immersive horse mod folder, into the newly created folder with the esp
  • rename the Immersive Horses_ENGLISH.txt to match with your esp patch name, as for me Requiem Minor Arcana - Immersive Horse.esp (Requiem Minor Arcana - Immersive Horse_ENGLISH.txt) ,
  • than load the esp patch plugin after RMA or you can merge it together with the other patches for RMA, it work that way for me. 
  • here as an example https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_J3Id1pjpK-dXo0b3dGdnUtNU0/view?usp=sharing
  • P/S: I also forwarded some of the none conflicting content for immersive horse esp plugin
Edited by Sn3azer

Thank you. Im loving this yash, and the game even without smc is gorgeous, better in my PC than with SMC because i had to use lower texture on SMC. Yes, i was aware of the 3.5 vram  issue, but i thought the ENboost would fix that (im on windows 7), that i would have a smother game with more than 4GB Vram, as it seems i cant. So im in the market for a new card, i have this game since 2011, never end it, if im going to end it it must be with the best graphic possible at 1080p. Im thinking in do a Video tutorial in Portuguese of your guide if i manage to make the time for it and you allow it. But this will be after i change my graphic card, and the big question is  which is the best money saver graphic card for this full guide at 1080p, RX 480 8gb, GTX 1060 6gb, or GTX 1070, knowing that im perfect fine with a performance similar to my gtx 970 (fps 36-60).

Brasileiro??