SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

So no solution for things like this other than deleting the tree through the console?

I mean, the solution is going into xEdit or the CK and resizing the tree, or deleting it and the vase it is in.

I couldn't figure out how to resize appropriately in xEdit, and I was too lazy to try and learn how to use the CK/delete an entry as an override in xEdit, so I'm going with the console :D  It would probably be easy for someone more familiar with actually making mods to do.  There's a Markarth tree/vase with the same issue that Neo addresses in his conflict patch.

Additional thing noticed that is a known issue with ESF companions:  if combined with Bijin and Ethereal Elven Overhaul, Aela and Athis no longer offer training, even with a merge patch. 

I little video of the Yashed Guide Beautified with Vividian ENB.  Of course, it was raining :)

Didn't have a chance to setup the MCM yet

https://youtu.be/VVPifSk7VWQ

Nice vid. Pls i want to know how you manage to get a free stutter game with beautification on, because im on a gtx 970 with a i7 4970k, and i have the beautification with lots of 1k texture (so the guide without SMC is nicer because i have most 2k texture) and i still get lots of stutters. How much Vram are you using on city like whiterun? 

Edited by CVkiller2013

Hmmm, could it be because of the area I was in? Perhaps it will stutter as I move into busier places? Just be be clear, I am nowhere near 60 fps. More in the 30-40ish range outdoors. I'll play it a bit more if the kids give me my computer back. You have better specs than I have. Could the multi-threading be causing an impact? I believe you have double the threads I have.

Hmmm, could it be because of the area I was in? Perhaps it will stutter as I move into busier places? Just be be clear, I am nowhere near 60 fps. More in the 30-40ish range outdoors. I'll play it a bit more if the kids give me my computer back. You have better specs than I have. Could the multi-threading be causing an impact? I believe you have double the threads I have.

I have stutter even outside towns, but in towns is totally unplayable. The difference is that you have 16GB and i have 8Gb i hope this is the issue. That is why i would like to know your vram usage. if you can play without stutter with more than 4GB vram usage on a 4GB card on windows 7. Because the full guide use more than 4GB vram in city like witherun. So i did install lots ok 1k texture to get a full guide with less tham 4GB vram, i have like 3.8GB max usage, but still totally unplayable in town. with the guide without SMC i have a fluid game, with 3.45GB Vram usage.

Edited by CVkiller2013

ok, walked, died and walked again to Riverwood.  In the water, my FPS dropped to about 10-15 but otherwise wasn't too bad.  But I think I found this really...interesting rock wall texture.  While the video is uploading, I'll link the picture here...

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApiYZCxbbYgDhRujkoB-OUNGSscK

Okay, would be great grapes to make a fine Riesling Wine, but I'm sure that wasn't the purpose :)

If anyone would guide me on how to fix it.  I'm pretty noob, so you'll have to type real slow....

Youtube video will be here when it's uploaded and processed.

https://youtu.be/qAFochlREIE

You got some missing textures there. Use MFG console and then find with xedit which one is the mod missing them. Could be a wrong install or a wrong path...

Will try that later today when back from work.

Using some logic (which very likely is flawed), this started with the beautification process as the stone walls are fine in the non beautification build.  So, I will revalidate the merge steps I did for SLO - Stonewalls and the load order they are in.

Then will install the MFG console and run a conflict looser with xedit and see what I can see...

Interesting question. Because I bought 1080 xtreme gaming  few days ago and would like to use beautified. I can get 60 fps ?

There's basically nothing you can do to get a heavily modded skyrim to lock at 60fps in places like dragonreach steps because it's heavily CPU bound and primarily single threaded...  

Now you could definitely lock in around 60 wandering the woods, chillin' in a cave, that sort of thing... but the known troublespots will still tank your fps still.  The 1080 will give you headroom to run any enb you want as well as to not worry about texture budget as much.

ok, walked, died and walked again to Riverwood.  In the water, my FPS dropped to about 10-15 but otherwise wasn't too bad.  But I think I found this really...interesting rock wall texture.  While the video is uploading, I'll link the picture here...

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ApiYZCxbbYgDhRujkoB-OUNGSscK

Okay, would be great grapes to make a fine Riesling Wine, but I'm sure that wasn't the purpose :)

If anyone would guide me on how to fix it.  I'm pretty noob, so you'll have to type real slow....

Youtube video will be here when it's uploaded and processed.

https://youtu.be/qAFochlREIE

Should be noted that your FPS is definitely lower than it would be if you weren't recording to YouTube.  Also, unless you just really love your DoF, turning off DoF will regain you 5-10 FPS.

Have fun :D  I'm interested in knowing how you like the gameplay once you get further into YASH

Why did you choose Vividian?

Edited by jdsmith2816

I have stutter even outside towns, but in towns is totally unplayable. The difference is that you have 16GB and i have 8Gb i hope this is the issue. That is why i would like to know your vram usage. if you can play without stutter with more than 4GB vram usage on a 4GB card on windows 7. Because the full guide use more than 4GB vram in city like witherun. So i did install lots ok 1k texture to get a full guide with less tham 4GB vram, i have like 3.8GB max usage, but still totally unplayable in town. with the guide without SMC i have a fluid game, with 3.45GB Vram usage.

Your card has an effective 3.5GB of VRAM... the last 500mb is much much slower than normal. This is a well documented issue with the 970... That's why you have a fluid game at 3.45GB VRAM usage.

You could try SMC Lite.. it should clock in at under 4GB of VRAM as it was designed for 2-3gb cards.  You'll still get the same look and feel the guide is designed for... just more performance friendly.

Should be noted that your FPS is definitely lower than it would be if you weren't recording to YouTube.  Also, unless you just really love your DoF, turning off DoF will regain you 5-10 FPS.

Have fun :D  I'm interested in knowing how you like the gameplay once you get further into YASH

Why did you choose Vividian?

Right, not recording should give me back some CPU. for the DoF, I actually really dislike the blur effect, really bothers me.  Saw this on the internet, is this correct? What do you recommend to get rid of it?

"In the SkyrimPrefs.ini is line called "fDynamicDOFBlurMultiplier" under [Display], which set to 0 (normal value is 0.8 ) should get rid of the dof.
Edit: The setting bDoDepthOfField=0 under [imagespace] should have the same effect."

I was familiar with Vividian from Neo's guide, seems like a nice natural look...although, it's been raining or snowing so far, always looking overcast...You have another to recommend?

I have another question that perhaps you could help me with.  When I was swiming in the water in the video after 17:00.  The water textures got pretty funky.  Is there a setting to help with that?
Edited by mcshame

Right, not recording should give me back some CPU. for the DoF, I actually really dislike the blur effect, really bothers me.  Saw this on the internet, is this correct? What do you recommend to get rid of it?

"In the SkyrimPrefs.ini is line called "fDynamicDOFBlurMultiplier" under [Display], which set to 0 (normal value is 0.8 ) should get rid of the dof.
Edit: The setting bDoDepthOfField=0 under [imagespace] should have the same effect."

I was familiar with Vividian from Neo's guide, seems like a nice natural look...although, it's been raining or snowing so far, always looking overcast...You have another to recommend?

I have another question that perhaps you could help me with.  When I was swiming in the water in the video around 17:00.  The water textures got pretty funky.  Is there a setting to help with that?

The correct way to turn off DoF is to edit the [EFFECT] section of enbseries.ini to set EnableDepthOfField=false

I think you'd improve the look for your game immensely by switching your WLSO to either NLA or NLVA and your ENB to a compatible preset..  The actual NLA/NLVA presets themselves are very good.. additionally you have Tetrachromatic for NLVA, Rudy for NLA or NLVA, Morkt for NLVA..

I'd suggest starting with NLA based WLSO + NLA Preset and play with that for a while.. get a feeling for it then swap your preset to Rudy for NLA... This will let you know what type of ENB you really prefer...