SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn

ok i can't decide if we should keep Molag bals inferno or drop for Legacy.

I am looking at adding:

Konahriks Accoutrements - Dragon Priest Armory

The Wheels of Lull

Undeath

I just cant decided if they belong in the World Expansion section or the Modified quests.

Konahriks Accoutrements - modified quests

The Wheels of Lull - world expansions

Undeath - world expansions

Any thoughts on Rustic Children rather than RS Children?  Rustic looks great and removes all of the compatibility issues that have to be patched with RS.

I love the simplicity of Rustic Children, and I use it instead. Figured, children aren't a huge part of the game anyway.

I love the simplicity of Rustic Children, and I use it instead. Figured, children aren't a huge part of the game anyway.

Exactly.  Seems a bit of a stretch to include so many patches for such a small piece of the game.  Especially when Rustic Children looks great and is a simple replacer.

Rustic Children still gives me that "adult looking potatohead" vibe, even though its a better improvement than the vanilla.  Tbh ill take RS Children anyday, til I make my own children's mod.

That would be cool. I'd like to see something that Skyrim Child (I think that's what it was called but Nexus is down atm) tried to do. Have the kids look like their parents. It even added orc children, and I'd like to see Forsworn children in the mix. THAT would be something to bother with a thousand patches for. The author of Skyrim Child hit a wall in its development and quit. I believe the he left it for anyone else to work on, btw. Shame though. Kids don't have to look pretty, imo. It's overrated. That's another reason I didn't opt for all of the NPC texture replacers and went with something more in line with what I think fits in better with the game's setting. I like real. I get sick of watching movies and playing games that promote the unreasonable standards we call beauty. I'd rather have depth in a character, not superficiality. Anyway, to each their own. I'll quit ranting now. lol...

well i was waiting for Astakos since he's been testing this for some time now but I'll download it now a give it a spin

Unfortunately RL has not let me test this as much as I would.

I managed to tst it a further 1 hr and I really like what I see in-game.

As said in my previous posts, I have never used RotE nor will I ever use. So I cannot compare the 2 mods.

What I like from the little I have seen from AAE is that it is quite linear, concrete, and foes are not supernaturals. Nor having extreme magic powers and exotic shouts.

Difficult yes, impossible no. This is my impression so far.

Re the patches...I am in contact with sirjesto and we will be discussing abt them.

From what I heard AAE is going to be updated shortly (do not know how shortly though), so most probably I will wait until it is released to talk with sirjesto more in-depth abt the patches.

Oh, and on Sunday I am leaving for vacations for 15-20 days. So I do not think I might be able to even start looking at the mod before the first week of August.

What I like from the little I have seen from AAE is that it is quite linear, concrete, and foes are not supernaturals. Nor having extreme magic powers and exotic shouts.

Difficult yes, impossible no. This is my impression so far.

yes that sound perfect cos the only gripe i have with RoTE is perks and magic effects it adds i'll add AAE some point next week a to my game and give it spin.